Epistane - Light headed

tian0020

Awards
Hi guys

I'm 4 days in to my Epistane 6 week cycle and today I've woken up feeling pretty poor. I've been light headed all day with a "cloudy" feeling since this morning.

Is this normal? I now it may take a bit of time to get in the system, but wondering if anyone else has had this? Should I continue?

Thanks,

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One morning of feeling bad is no reason to end a cycle. Adjustment time is always necessary. If this continues or gets worse then I would say it is time to reevaluate

tian0020

Awards
One morning of feeling bad is no reason to end a cycle. Adjustment time is always necessary. If this continues or gets worse then I would say it is time to reevaluate
Thanks mate. It's my first cycle, so I'm a little more paranoid of any little change etc. I'll keep at it and see how it goes. Gradually through the day, I've felt better, but it's now 12 hours since I took the last pill, (thus 12 hours half life) so not sure if that's made a difference.

I've also heard of people finding a euphoric effect from taking Epistane so not sure if this is it! Not really what I expected.... :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
All placebo... only a few days in not to mention sides like that are common without even cycling

tian0020

Awards
All placebo... only a few days in not to mention sides like that are common without even cycling
Thanks for the reply mate.

It's just that I don't remember feeling light headed like this in 29 years :) Conveniently when I start this now I get it.

It may be that I'm not used to the change and as I said earlier, it's my first cycle, so perhaps I'm reading to much in to it.

Thanks again,

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks mate. It's my first cycle, so I'm a little more paranoid of any little change etc. I'll keep at it and see how it goes. Gradually through the day, I've felt better, but it's now 12 hours since I took the last pill, (thus 12 hours half life) so not sure if that's made a difference.

I've also heard of people finding a euphoric effect from taking Epistane so not sure if this is it! Not really what I expected.... :)
Just hang in there, you will be straight. Just post any more questions/concerns you have here. Good luck!

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
I'm in the same boat. I get very light headed and dizzy. I'm currently taking 30mg of Epi and 600mg of Stano. It's usually only in the morning that I get this. It's like my blood sugar is dropping or my insulin is out of whack. I drink plenty of water and still eat oatmeal, veggies, protein shakes. I had some jerky this morning as well hoping it would be better to have a solid protein, but I still got the sides. Might have to drop the dose even though it's already pretty low... Good luck man..

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Might try splitting your dose if you don't already take half to 2/3 am and the rest pm. Keeps blood levels more stable and you don't feel as much of a hormonal "rush" that can make you worry.

tian0020

Awards
Might try splitting your dose if you don't already take half to 2/3 am and the rest pm. Keeps blood levels more stable and you don't feel as much of a hormonal "rush" that can make you worry.
Hi mate,

I've been using 15mg at around 4:30am when I'm about to start my workout, then the second 15mg at 6:30pm when I get home from work. I know the pills have a 12 hour half life so perhaps I could take the first at 6:15 when I leave for work. Should keep it consistent at 12 hours.

Saying the above however, today is day 5 and I'm feeling a lot better. I had a dizzy second after my workout this morning, but no issues now. Perhaps it's the body adjusting to a change.

I'm keeping a log on this forum so I'll continue to review how this is getting on.

Thanks for all the comments guys.