Epistane Kick-in time

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, local supp shop had some epistane left over. Been YEARS since I took some. Been about 7-8 days so far. Running it with a little test(TRT). Anyways, anyone remember the kick-in time for this stuff? Been running it at 30mg a day, and may have a little more drive/aggression in workouts. But not able to discern it from placebo. Thoughts?

I may just test this stuff to find out whats in it.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The two times I ran it, the”on” feeling clicked in 8 days.

Running it again soon and looking forward to it.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It kicked in around 2-3 weeks for me and boy did it kick in

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I hope it isn't bunk. I've heard some reports of people saying they got bunk havoc. But this came from a local shop, so I don't play with Ebay tricksters. Epistane used to be my go to prohormone. But anyway, does anyone have a bottle of havoc that they know for sure is legit they can post so I can compare my bottle?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I always noticed differences in strength within the first week on epistane, but I wouldn’t go and accuse it of being bunk if it takes a bit longer. Legit havoc is still being produced out in the Uk; if yours is from there, somewhere on the bottle it should say “produced exclusively for .......” or something similar.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always noticed differences in strength within the first week on epistane, but I wouldn’t go and accuse it of being bunk if it takes a bit longer. Legit havoc is still being produced out in the Uk; if yours is from there, somewhere on the bottle it should say “produced exclusively for .......” or something similar.
This was from usa store. Shop in town.
They only had a couple bottles. Like 5.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was from usa store. Shop in town.
They only had a couple bottles. Like 5.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
I guess it's possible the store bought it from Ebay which could have been bunk.

Regarding the whole kick in time, orals dont require a loading phase to become effective like injectables, right???. You might not notice a lot of gym results right away but I believe it begins working right away to some extent.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I guess it's possible the store bought it from Ebay which could have been bunk.

Regarding the whole kick in time, orals dont require a loading phase to become effective like injectables, right???. You might not notice a lot of gym results right away but I believe it begins working right away to some extent.
He was probably referring to noticeable kick-in.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It says that on the back. I upped it to 40mg today, so we'll see soon enough. If by the end of week 2 I'm not seeing anything, it might be bunk. But I got another trick up my sleeve. I'm going to test this for sulfur containing moieties with lead acetate test strips. Gonna order some, if it contains sulfur, then its most likely epistane in there since its the only steroid with sulfur.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just hope the supp store didn't get it from ebay lol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It says that on the back. I upped it to 40mg today, so we'll see soon enough. If by the end of week 2 I'm not seeing anything, it might be bunk. But I got another trick up my sleeve. I'm going to test this for sulfur containing moieties with lead acetate test strips. Gonna order some, if it contains sulfur, then its most likely epistane in there since its the only steroid with sulfur.
Yea, if it came from the source that I got mine from, then it should definitely be legit man. Give it some time to kick in.

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, if it came from the source that I got mine from, then it should definitely be legit man. Give it some time to kick in.
Yea it says manufactured for recomp performance nutrition on the back. Where did you get yours from?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea it says manufactured for recomp performance nutrition on the back. Where did you get yours from?
Oh, weird. Mine was from predator. Hopefully yours is still legit though

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why is it weird? I thought thats what it was supposed to say....
It is, RPN Havoc. It’s just old. Pre-Predator Nutrition. Might still be good. Maybe not.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Recomp Performance Nutrition
(RPN) Havoc

Is there a lot# or exp date?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I hope it isn't bunk. I've heard some reports of people saying they got bunk havoc. But this came from a local shop, so I don't play with Ebay tricksters. Epistane used to be my go to prohormone. But anyway, does anyone have a bottle of havoc that they know for sure is legit they can post so I can compare my bottle?
This is from pred, I live in scotland.
STICKER_20181220072908.jpeg
STICKER_20181220072851.jpeg
STICKER_20181220072829.jpeg

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay, 3 differences in my bottle vs. yours.

1) On the back of my bottle under the supplement facts section, the words "directions" and "other ingredients" aren't bolded. They are on your bottle.
2) My bottle has a smooth lid, yours has a textured lid.
3) Capitalization difference. Yours says "17b-Ol", mine says "17b-ol".

Lastly, I tested two capsules with sodium nitroprusside test strips. They seem to give a weak-moderate positive by turning the test strip purple.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay, 3 differences in my bottle vs. yours.

1) On the back of my bottle under the supplement facts section, the words "directions" and "other ingredients" aren't bolded. They are on your bottle.
2) My bottle has a smooth lid, yours has a textured lid.
3) Capitalization difference. Yours says "17b-Ol", mine says "17b-ol".

Lastly, I tested two capsules with sodium nitroprusside test strips. They seem to give a weak-moderate positive by turning the test strip purple.
I'm walking to work just now but I have two bottles and will check if the other is the same when I get home. I imagine it would be since they should be from the same batch but you never know. The ridged cap thing could just be a change in bottle suppliers but I'm not sure why there would be subtle changes to the label. I'm not scientific enough to know if OL os a different formula from ol.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Other bottle was the same btw. Although I suspected as much.