Epistane/Havoc? or Testanate-50 and ???

papadigorgio

Awards
hey guys i'm new to posting on this site but not new to looking at it, iI've been researching some PH's that'll cut me up rigid and bulk me up at the sametime, but there are just wayyy to many for me to really comprehend. But Testanate-50 is catching my eye. I kinda wanna get bigger but I just finished a month on hemobolin 250 and my 4+2 weeks of PCT weeks of nolvadex/clomid.

My goal is to add size and strength with one, and then to lean up with the other, but I want to buy both of them at the same time. even if i have to take them on two diffrent cycles. Any recommendations on the stack will be helpful. Thanks guys!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
hey guys i'm new to posting on this site but not new to looking at it, iI've been researching some PH's that'll cut me up rigid and bulk me up at the sametime, but there are just wayyy to many for me to really comprehend. But Testanate-50 is catching my eye. I kinda wanna get bigger but I just finished a month on hemobolin 250 and my 4+2 weeks of PCT weeks of nolvadex/clomid.

My goal is to add size and strength with one, and then to lean up with the other, but I want to buy both of them at the same time. even if i have to take them on two diffrent cycles. Any recommendations on the stack will be helpful. Thanks guys!
No stack with Testanate at all period!!!!! I am serious you will regret it if you do:thumbsup: