Epistane, Halo, or DMZ as first methyl?

Megatron1

Megatron1

Awards
I've run a few andro cycles and am planning for my next run, which will incorporate a methyl. I have Epistane, Halo, and plan on ordering DMZ (when VL releases their new stuff). I plan on only running one methylated product with either 4-andro or epi-andro as a base (or both?).

Thoughts on which of the methylated PHs I should run as my first? I obviously have on cycle support, AI, PCT (OTC and clomid and nolva).

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
I've run a few andro cycles and am planning for my next run, which will incorporate a methyl. I have Epistane, Halo, and plan on ordering DMZ (when VL releases their new stuff). I plan on only running one methylated product with either 4-andro or epi-andro as a base (or both?).

Thoughts on which of the methylated PHs I should run as my first? I obviously have on cycle support, AI, PCT (OTC and clomid and nolva).
I'm no pro at this, so I don't have any real suggestions. I feel like you can't go wrong with either PH you mentioned, but it depends on your goals for the cycle. What are they?

I ended up choosing DMZ as my first. Check out my log for some info! One of my latest posts has a summary of the effects so far after a month.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-logs/304805-first-cycle-dmz.html

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
DMZ is hard to beat IMO. EPI will get you more shredded and halo is like a mild dmz that is easier on your system. As said above depends on your goal and how much you want to stress your body. IME epi was great but rough on the body (bad lethargy after week 5 @ 45mg/ day) People say it's mild but IMO mild compounds don't make you feel like ****. IMO

Megatron1

Megatron1

Awards
Thanks, guys. I'm already pretty shredded so am looking to bulk up, primarily. Obviously don't want to gain too much body fat with it, but can afford some as I'll be able to cut afterwards pretty easily.

So compared to Epi or Halo, how bad were the sides with DMZ? And what kind of sides are we talking?

Also, any recommendations on test base (4 andro, epi andro, both)?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking to bulk... Dmz hands down. I've ran dmz and halo numerous times.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Id say i felt comparable on dmz as epi. Had a little afternoon lethargy with dmz that i didnt on epi but not terrible.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Why not just stack all 3?

Kidding, if you want muscle go with dmz. Plus that stuff will cram your muscle bellies with glycogen pretty darn fast so you can look good before any big gains come! Might want to look into m-sten / nanodrol too. Very comparable to dmz. But you really have 3 great options there.

Megatron1

Megatron1

Awards
Why not just stack all 3?

Kidding, if you want muscle go with dmz. Plus that stuff will cram your muscle bellies with glycogen pretty darn fast so you can look good before any big gains come! Might want to look into m-sten / nanodrol too. Very comparable to dmz. But you really have 3 great options there.
Ha, I knew that was going to come from someone.

Megatron1

Megatron1

Awards
Alright, fellas. Sounds pretty unanimous, and frankly, is where I was trending towards. DMZ it is. My Epi and Halo will have to wait. Thanks for the input.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d either go with halo or dmz. Epistane has too many potential side effects in my experience tbh.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What sides did you experience?
Gyno, joint pain, cramps, lethargy, etc. The reduction in sex drive on it was also worse than it was on msten. Epistane is always said to be “mild” but in my experience, it was far from it lol.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gyno, joint pain, cramps, lethargy, etc. The reduction in sex drive on it was also worse than it was on msten. Epistane is always said to be “mild” but in my experience, it was far from it lol.
Yeah, it’s not mild like you hear about with Hdrol. I’ve ran it twice, the second time with tren and I felt great both times aside from the cramping and dry joints but that was really only the last few days. Being such a dry compound, you hear about guns from the estro rebound but I didn’t have any problems besides the joints and cramps.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
M sten

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the order you wrote it.. Epi, halo,dmz is the order in terms of muscle mass and also in terms of damage to your body. I'm surprised some feel sides on epi but everyone's different..then again, feeling bad vs actually doing internal damage is two different things

Megatron1

Megatron1

Awards
I got impatient waiting for VL to drop their DMZ, so ended up starting a halo cycle (with epiandro as a base). I'm about 1.5 weeks in at 75mg/day and starting to notice it kicking in. I plan on running this for 6 weeks. I'm excited to see how it goes (and equally excited to try the VL DMZ and M-Sten I just ordered).

JohnJJ

Awards
I got impatient waiting for VL to drop their DMZ, so ended up starting a halo cycle (with epiandro as a base). I'm about 1.5 weeks in at 75mg/day and starting to notice it kicking in. I plan on running this for 6 weeks. I'm excited to see how it goes (and equally excited to try the VL DMZ and M-Sten I just ordered).
my first and only 2 cycles were halo loved both of them, 75mg was sweet spot for me too

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Halo was my first cycle. Great results. Although you usually do from most first cycles.