Epistane Cycle

Loucifer#1313

Awards
I have IBE Epistane 20mg, planning on running it for 6 weeks at 40mg. I have taken it in the past being naive and not doing much research and used OTC PCT without any negative side effects. Lost most of the gains though. This time around I want to make sure I do it properly. I will be taking it with TUDCA, and I have to tamoxifen for PCT. I also have Aromasin and am curious if I should take that throughout the cycle. I have seen mixed reactions to using it with epistane. I would appreciate any input on this or any other parts of the cycle.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have IBE Epistane 20mg, planning on running it for 6 weeks at 40mg. I have taken it in the past being naive and not doing much research and used OTC PCT without any negative side effects. Lost most of the gains though. This time around I want to make sure I do it properly. I will be taking it with TUDCA, and I have to tamoxifen for PCT. I also have Aromasin and am curious if I should take that throughout the cycle. I have seen mixed reactions to using it with epistane. I would appreciate any input on this or any other parts of the cycle.
I wouldn't take an AI on cycle with it unless it is needed.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn't take an AI on cycle with it unless it is needed.
absolutely not. And if this is an epistane only cycle then I’d say it’s extremely unlikely needed on cycle (maybe in pct if rebound occurs)

personally I’d be taking estrogen on cycle if anything