Epistane cycle question

Swade

Awards
I am right at 2 weeks of my first epistane cycle. I ran week one 30/30/30/40/40/40/40 and week 2 at 40 ED. Using liver support, bp support, fish oils and multi vits and TONS of water. Loving the results. Up about 7 lbs and strength through the roof.....but..... I may have to have surgery. Have a herniated disk in my neck that has flared up If surgery is needed and I stop my cycle is a full pct needed? I have nolvadex on hand

Anyone had surgery during pct?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well if you're two weeks in and you were running it at 40 i would just go ahead and do a full pct to be safe. Some would probably say you don't need a full pct but i would to make sure your levels go back to normal. As far as getting surgery during pct i'm not exactly sure.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Either get blood work now and see where your Fsh and LH sit to verify shut down or just do a pct. Why gamble if you're not doing bloods?

Swade

Awards
Ok thanks for the replies everyone.
Besides the surgery issue, im curious if anyone has had any rebound gyno or side effects after pct? I'm planning on nolvadex at 40/40/30/20 and maybe some DAA and tribulus. I also take zma every night