Epistane Cycle on MK677

xPresidentx

xPresidentx

Awards
Whats up everybody, I hope everyone is whole and healthy during these strange times. Today I am in need of advice and inputs to whether or not I should run a 5 week epistane cycle while on 25mg/day of MK677. Ive bn on the compound for about two weeks and am loving it for the increased appetite and sleep that it provides.

I have a bottle of epistane on hand which expires soon and I want to know whether or not it would be viable to run this while on mk677.

Stats: 29 years old 5’10’’ 155lbs with 10+ years of lifting experience who is looking to gain a little bit of strength and size.

My first cycle was epistane back when I was a young buck at 21-22 and I loved the hardness and lean gains I acquired back then. I know the whole run down of how these designer phs are not worth the toll they take on the body and better to just do a test run but Ive bn needle free since the beginning and I want to keep it that way for a few more years. Ive done a couple ph cycles throughout the years and its a nice balance without having to worry about pinning. Im in top shape my diet is in check and my body fat is relatively low. Just looking for that extra edge and euphoria I know.

The cycle will have on cycle and pcts naturally..

I just want to know what kind of synergy I can expect between mk677 and epistane..

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t sweat the expiration date bro...It should stay good and potent for years...

If it were me, I’d lean bulk a bit, on just the mk since you’re already running that...5’10” and 155 seems kinda light 🤷‍♂️

Then either cut or recomp on the Epi

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Save the epi. Three to six months from now you should be 10-15lbs heavier if eating and training correctly with the MK. This gives you time to obtain additional PH/DS to add to the epi and run a proper cycle at that point. IMO you have enough epi to stack with but not enough for a solo cycle.

As to synergy between epi and mk677 there is nothing special there beyond an androgen and gh being combined. The epi may help harden you up which may counter the water retention from MK. At your height and weight, I would NOT be concerning myself with water retention. I say save it for later.

xPresidentx

xPresidentx

Awards
I appreciate the feedback guys! I will continue to run the mk for a few months and save the epi for later down the road. Golden rule is always use less to do more and thats what I initially thought and just needed to hear it from you all !