Answered Epistane Cycle Help..Please

NEEDinfo

Awards
Hello I am planning this and nothing is set in stone, I have sourced my pct already and I will have everything on hand before starting and this is my 2nd epi run ( long time ago)

So items will have 2 options mentioned because I am split between the two so let me know your input

Epistane 20mg caps jp 6 weeks

20/20/20/40/40/40

On cycle support : Tudca or Liv 5.0? Along with EFA, joint supps, taurine etc.

Pct
Novaldex (the lion)
20/20/40/40
OTC pct Man sports Novaldren Xt OR Pes erase pro?
Creatine, protein , efa , and any other supps you guys feel is necessary

As well as I know 30mg is the sweet spot but I can only source 20mg caps and was curios if it possible to still achieve 30mg without splitting the capsules

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello I am planning this and nothing is set in stone, I have sourced my pct already and I will have everything on hand before starting and this is my 2nd epi run ( long time ago)

So items will have 2 options mentioned because I am split between the two so let me know your input

Epistane 20mg caps jp 6 weeks

20/20/20/40/40/40

On cycle support : Tudca or Liv 5.0? Along with EFA, joint supps, taurine etc.

Pct
Novaldex (the lion)
20/20/40/40
OTC pct Man sports Novaldren Xt OR Pes erase pro?
Creatine, protein , efa , and any other supps you guys feel is necessary

As well as I know 30mg is the sweet spot but I can only source 20mg caps and was curios if it possible to still achieve 30mg without splitting the capsules
I don't even know what Liv 5.0 is.

Is there a reason you don't want to split caps?

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you need to get to 30mg mate for sure.

Apart from that it looks good to me.

I'm running EPI at present.

Run your PCT at 20mg for 6 weeks.

Blood works done by previous guys show a much greater improvement on test levels.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've seen most run nolva 20/20/10/10 and taper off at the end rather than bump up to 40 the last two weeks.

NEEDinfo

Awards
I was just worried about splitting the caps I would need to weight the powder and split it or just eye ball it lol

As for the novaldex? Why would it be any different from the standard 40/40/20/20? Not disagreeing just want elaborating

So running epi at 20mg is too low and running at 40mg is too high?

NEEDinfo

Awards
Btw thank you for all the replies other forums have not been so responsive 👍

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was just worried about splitting the caps I would need to weight the powder and split it or just eye ball it lol

As for the novaldex? Why would it be any different from the standard 40/40/20/20? Not disagreeing just want elaborating

So running epi at 20mg is too low and running at 40mg is too high?
You have your Nolva listed 20/20/40/40 ... Ramping up.

You can just eyeball the powder.

NEEDinfo

Awards
What you guys think about N2 Guard? I understand it’s pricey marketing bs but the product itself looks good! And buying all those items separately will probably add up to close in price difference

NEEDinfo

Awards
Yeah you need to get to 30mg mate for sure.

Apart from that it looks good to me.

I'm running EPI at present.

Run your PCT at 20mg for 6 weeks.

Blood works done by previous guys show a much greater improvement on test levels.
So if I split the caps was thinking epi
30/30/30/40/40/40 is 40mg too high
And novaldex 40/40/20/20 you say 20 for 6 weeks is more prosperous?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What you guys think about N2 Guard? I understand it’s pricey marketing bs but the product itself looks good! And buying all those items separately will probably add up to close in price difference
I'd use Arimacare Pro, or CEL Cycle Assist personally. They're the best. And TUDCA, if you can afford it.

Scouse01

Scouse01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So if I split the caps was thinking epi
30/30/30/40/40/40 is 40mg too high
And novaldex 40/40/20/20 you say 20 for 6 weeks is more prosperous?
30/30/30/40/40/40 will make I fine cycle.

I was on another forum last year where some of the heavy guys did some great research into the Nolva. They discovered doing it at 20mg for 6 weeks made a great difference in the test levels as compared to 4 weeks and higher doses.

I put this to the test. I'm very gyno sensitive and a shut right down on all PHs. After the six weeks PCT and after another couple of weeks (as Nolva effects libido) my sex drive went wild and I've never had any gyno issues, not even rebound and I've been able to maintain most of my gains and strength as compared to running at 4 weeks.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Make sure you mix the powder a bit after you empty out the capsules, I would think there would be some sort of filler in there as well and not just the good stuff...maybe not though. Hopefully someone else can chime in on how to divide dosages properly.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Make sure you mix the powder a bit after you empty out the capsules, I would think there would be some sort of filler in there as well and not just the good stuff...maybe not though. Hopefully someone else can chime in on how to divide dosages properly.
Yeah, it has filler.
Mixing the powder is best.
Unless he has sensative scales, just eyeball half.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tudca is super cheap, it’s a must have for any cycle, and tbh life in general because it’s so cheap and so effective.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tudca is super cheap, it’s a must have for any cycle, and tbh life in general because it’s so cheap and so effective.
Agreed with this is as well. For the price i would recommend running it on cycle every cycle for support.

NEEDinfo

Awards
I’m thinking of running the N2 Guard while on epi since it has tudca in it, and take the Cel cycle assist ( along with otc pct and novaldex) during pct

Sound good? Or is there not enough tudca in N2 ( 250mg)

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dear god that N2 Guard stuff is expensive. I wouldn’t buy it. TUDCA I believe 500mg+ is usually recommended

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dear god that N2 Guard stuff is expensive. I wouldn’t buy it. TUDCA I believe 500mg+ is usually recommended
Yeah, N2G is expensive. But cycle assist, like CEL (or N2G) does different things than TUDCA.