Epistane Cycle. Am I good?

Swolljaboi

Awards
On cycle was great. When I started pct I had. Gyno flare up. I'm about to start some letro to deal with it.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Ah you have gyno.. Weird, so running a letro protocol to get rid of it?

Swolljaboi

Awards
Going to try it. Other people have had success. It should arrive in the mail tomorrow. I believe the Nolva I had after my last epi cycle was either bunk or underdosed. I think that is the cause of my issues in pct. As far as the issues on epi, I have no idea. Maybe I'm genetically predisposed. Although my little brother has run test and tren and Winnie without proper pct and has never had gyno issues. Here I am trying to do things right and I get screwed.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Did you try out any OTC methods first? I mean epistane didn't work but sis you try out any AIs like form or whatnot... BPS new product Elimistane has similiar effects at suppressing breast tumors, so could try that, but you already have letro so good luck. Hear it is some gnarly stuff.

Swolljaboi

Awards
I've been running formabolic. It is great stuff but it isn't helping. Just need something stronger.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Did you try nolva? Like real not bunk nolva?

Swolljaboi

Awards
Nah I've read about lots of people having success with letro. If it doesn't work i will try ralox.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
if you already have gyno, you need letro. nolva wont do squat for pre formed gyno.

and holy hell i would be careful with trest. if you're having gyno issues while ON epi, trest is going to be an estro nightmare for you. trust me, i've run test cycles with no ai and never had so much as a tiny bit of bloat or any nip sensitivity but a couple days on trest and my nips were on fire.

Stierenek213

Awards
Maybe the gyno issues he has with epi are prolactin of nature instead of estrogen. Just like halo can cause prolactin problems on cycle with some people.
Could be the that he can handle test e fine . It is a matter of trying to find the right compound and sticking to it once u find it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Maybe the gyno issues he has with epi are prolactin of nature instead of estrogen. Just like halo can cause prolactin problems on cycle with some people.
Could be the that he can handle test e fine . It is a matter of trying to find the right compound and sticking to it once u find it
Always possible but I've never heard of prolactin problems from epi either.

Stierenek213

Awards
On cycle was great. When I started pct I had. Gyno flare up. I'm about to start some letro to deal with it.
Okay so you had gyno during PCT and not while on cycle, sounds like the well know Epi rebound estrogen then, a (stronger) AI during PCT might have avoided that gyno.
The gyno I meant was on cycle, so when you are only using Epi and before PCT.

Swolljaboi

Awards
I really think my Nolva was no good during pct. Form was my AI which should have been fine and I tapered it.

letsdoitfool

Awards
damn bunk nolva, that's a nightmare
did you buy it from a non-reputable site or something?

Swolljaboi

Awards
The thing is, the Nolva I had gotten before from a different company worked fine. I also remember if I didn't dilute it with water it would burn the crap out of my throat. The stuff from hcp tastes similar but doesn't burn at all when taken straight. That makes me think the stuff is underdosed.

r3zy

Awards
I've decided to hold off on my cycle till after Christmas/New Year holidays as well I like to have a good drunk over the festive period and don't want to put more stress on my liver/kidneys with taking epi at the same time. But I've been looking at stacking Stano alongside my cycle and just wondering if you's think it would be a good idea or over kill for my first ever ph/steroid cycle, I'd run it at something like this

Planned Cycle:
Epi: 30/40/40/40/40/40
Stan: 600/600/600/600/600/600
Cycle Support All Cycle
Glucosamine All Cycle
Creatine All Cycle
Fish Oils All Cycle

PCT
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Lean Xtreme: 0/0/3/3/3/3
Triazole: 0/0/3/2/1/1
Stoked: 4/4/4/4/4/4

Anymore feedback on this would be great

Thanks, Rez

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've decided to hold off on my cycle till after Christmas/New Year holidays as well I like to have a good drunk over the festive period and don't want to put more stress on my liver/kidneys with taking epi at the same time. But I've been looking at stacking Stano alongside my cycle and just wondering if you's think it would be a good idea or over kill for my first ever ph/steroid cycle, I'd run it at something like this Planned Cycle: Epi: 30/40/40/40/40/40 Stan: 600/600/600/600/600/600 Cycle Support All Cycle Glucosamine All Cycle Creatine All Cycle Fish Oils All Cycle PCT Nolva: 20/20/10/10 Lean Xtreme: 0/0/3/3/3/3 Triazole: 0/0/3/2/1/1 Stoked: 4/4/4/4/4/4 Anymore feedback on this would be great Thanks, Rez
That's a very solid cycle an layout. Glad to see you're learning and putting you priorities straight. Great stuff

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Looking good, I swore you had 60mg for stano at first lol. Check out some cel cycle assist for support.

r3zy

Awards
Looking good, I swore you had 60mg for stano at first lol. Check out some cel cycle assist for support.
Haha yeah I did, I realised once I reread my post. So do you's think the dosages and that are good for a first cycle? I've got everything on hand apart from the stano, so will be looking to buy some over the next week. Any brand I should be out looking for? The one I've been looking at is Competitive Edge Labs Stano-drol

Rez

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking it is looking good dosage wise. Cel stano has some great reviews, not too many clones out there now a days.. I think lgi makes a clone as well, but heard mixed reviews about lgi.

r3zy

Awards
I'm thinking it is looking good dosage wise. Cel stano has some great reviews, not too many clones out there now a days.. I think lgi makes a clone as well, but heard mixed reviews about lgi.
Yeah I've read a few reviews and Cel looks the best choice. Probably pick up a couple bottles this week and i'll be all set for just after New Year. I'll keep a log of everything as it's my first ever cycle.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Good a log is one of the best ways to make sure you get the most out of a cycle and training IMO

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good a log is one of the best ways to make sure you get the most out of a cycle and training IMO
so true. also helps to have input when you need to change or fix things

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Exactly less people would **** themselves up if they got on a reputable forum like AM and logged , as we all could help them out, seeing we were in their shoes at one point.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Exactly less people would **** themselves up if they got on a reputable forum like AM and logged , as we all could help them out, seeing we were in their shoes at one point.
I always wished I had more people in my first log. Would've been nice to have more input.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I won't name the forum, but one of their members died because he read things incorrectly where it came to dosages..

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
  • Established
Why? Lol, you use them?

I did. My first purchase of Clomid and Nolva. Will be using Clomid in ~7 weeks. Grabbed the Nolva incase Clomid didn't agree with me.

They mostly had good feedback, but I dunno...

r3zy

Awards
Does tablet timing matter? Just I've read people saying to keep it away from your cycle support and to take it with etc. My daily layout would be something like this.

07:00 - Epi/Stano/CodOil/Glucosamine

08:00 - Meal

10:30 - Meal/Liver Supoort

12:30 - Meal/Epi/Stano/CodOil/Glucosamine

15:00 - Meal

17:00 - Gym/Epi/Stano

18:30 - Meal/CodOil/Glucosamine

20:00 - Liver Support

22:00 - Meal/Epi/Stano/CodOil/Glucosamine

Thanks Rez

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Why are you splitting it into so many doses? Both have a 6-8hr half life so 3 doses would be better to optimize the peak blood level

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
run it , dont worry about lethargy. just enjoy the cycle , you will be fine

r3zy

Awards
Just because the epi is 10mg and the Stano is 150mg and splitting 40mg/epi and 600mg/stano split well into 4 doses. So would it be better to have it split like 7am, 2pm and 10pm instead? And is there a better time to have the double dosage

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just because the epi is 10mg and the Stano is 150mg and splitting 40mg/epi and 600mg/stano split well into 4 doses. So would it be better to have it split like 7am, 2pm and 10pm instead? And is there a better time to have the double dosage
id dose like this:
7a-10/150
3p-20/300 (your pre workout dose to max blood levels for your workout)
11p-10/150