Epistane blood work: where, when, etc

Frank1983

Awards
I'm midway through my epistane cycle.
1. When should i get bloodwork? Immediately pct? After pct?
2. Do you have a recommended test? This is what was recommended to me earlier. I'm a little overwhelmed with my choices of what to test for beyond test and liver values.

Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online

3. No, I didn't get pre-cycle bloodwork, which I regret. Subjectively, beyond some achey joints, this cycle has been fantastic. I do plan on getting pre-cycle bloods done next time I use epistane.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
I'm midway through my epistane cycle. 1. When should i get bloodwork? Immediately pct? After pct? 2. Do you have a recommended test? This is what was recommended to me earlier. I'm a little overwhelmed with my choices of what to test for beyond test and liver values. Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online 3. No, I didn't get pre-cycle bloodwork, which I regret. Subjectively, beyond some achey joints, this cycle has been fantastic. I do plan on getting pre-cycle bloods done next time I use epistane.
assuming you don't need any bloods ASAP for liver value or anything like that wait until your pct is finished up at say, end of week 4 of your pct or week 5. That way you should be close to back to normal, although that's dependent on the person, and you can see your results then. This is just my opinion!