Epistane back from the dead?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
So I used the real IBE epistane in like 2009 and loved it. I’ve since only used injectables and have kind of written off and forgotten about prohormones.

However I just googled it (can’t name the source I believe- but anyone can see from a simple search) and it’s apparently been bought out and is being produced again. NOT some stupid DHEA compound- the real epistane. Note: same with havoc- it’s out there.

Are these real? Anyone have any experience in the last year or so? Reddit threads seem to say it’s legit.

I’d love to add that into a cutting cycle instead of anavar or mast, and see what it does for me 10 years later lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I used the real IBE epistane in like 2009 and loved it. I’ve since only used injectables and have kind of written off and forgotten about prohormones.

However I just googled it (can’t name the source I believe- but anyone can see from a simple search) and it’s apparently been bought out and is being produced again. NOT some stupid DHEA compound- the real epistane. Note: same with havoc- it’s out there.

Are these real? Anyone have any experience in the last year or so? Reddit threads seem to say it’s legit.

I’d love to add that into a cutting cycle instead of anavar or mast, and see what it does for me 10 years later lol.
If it's being sold at supplement stores or online supplement companies you can say the name of the supplement company you just can't list suppliers for anabolic steroids and illegal things. But if these companies are all based out of the UK, the prohormones like epistane never left the UK

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks.

Really curious to see if it was as good as I remembered after years of using other comparable orals.

Anyone have any first hand reviews of epi vs anavar or winstrol?

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yup we got the goodies on this side of the pond powermyself have a good range and decent value

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They are real as far as I know. Annoyingly epistane never agreed with me. I used to use halodrol back in the day and was always told epi was the next step. I tried havoc and for whatever reason it unsettled my stomach. I lost all appetite quickly and toilet trips were "entertaining". I also tried brawn but same thing happened.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everybody’s results typically vary to a certain extent. For me Epistane was kind of like
Winstrol lite. Similar and not quite as strong, but I’m sure there’s plenty of guys that may like Epistane better. My favorite oral is still Anavar, but mainly because it and Turinabol agrees with me more than any other orals now that I’m older. I can still run either one of those and see results with basically no sides. Used to love Superdrol, but can’t take it anymore because too many sides.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dumb question... Can stuff from the UK ship to the US?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dumb question... Can stuff from the UK ship to the US?
Actually good question last year I tried to order some mk from predator and it wouldn't let me. It may have been bank not letting me, sometimes chase does weird stuff like that haven't tried since because I found other sources where I can skip sarms and go right to gear

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually good question last year I tried to order some mk from predator and it wouldn't let me. It may have been bank not letting me, sometimes chase does weird stuff like that haven't tried since because I found other sources where I can skip sarms and go right to gear
Probably your bank…I’ve had that issue with mine on some research sites.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For overseas orders, you can call your bank, and pre approve the transaction.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Probably your bank…I’ve had that issue with mine on some research sites.
I've been buying stuff from sketchy websites for so long my bank gets suspicious when I use my cards domestically hahah... Card canceled once while I tried to hit up the Zaxby's drive thru.... Gotta get them cheddar bites

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Chase is crazy with their anti theft measures. I get Denied at the gas station buying Gatorade sometimes for anti fraud. The gas station around my house.

I remembered epistane gave me 15lbs of lean clean muscle and cut me up at least 3/4% body fat- went from a clean bulked look to 6 Abs, and cuts all over. Really in terms of recomp it’s the best I’ve done. Could be because I was 22 and it was my second cycle ever.
Never felt much on anavar or mast, winny gave me strength, proviron I feel the best on but don’t get much from it.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Chase is crazy with their anti theft measures. I get Denied at the gas station buying Gatorade sometimes for anti fraud. The gas station around my house.

I remembered epistane gave me 15lbs of lean clean muscle and cut me up at least 3/4% body fat- went from a clean bulked look to 6 Abs, and cuts all over. Really in terms of recomp it’s the best I’ve done. Could be because I was 22 and it was my second cycle ever.
Never felt much on anavar or mast, winny gave me strength, proviron I feel the best on but don’t get much from it.
How long did you run the epi for and what dose?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
How long did you run the epi for and what dose?
I ran it first at 20/20/30/30/30

second run at 20/30/30/30/40/40
second one had a superdrol kicker at 10/10/10 so results there were much greater

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
How did this run go?
Had to stop - the sides were way beyond manageable, but too be expected. I am an old guy. The stuff is real though....
It was to add on to my trt as a "first cycle". I went 300 test / 300 mast and am now adding var in the last 6 weeks. Totally manageable. The BP and joint pain on epi was insane.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Had to stop - the sides were way beyond manageable, but too be expected. I am an old guy. The stuff is real though....
It was to add on to my trt as a "first cycle". I went 300 test / 300 mast and am now adding var in the last 6 weeks. Totally manageable. The BP and joint pain on epi was insane.
Wow sorry to hear that, what was your dosage

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hows blood pressure looking lately and how's your overall energy level on the test mast. I think we talked about this a while ago but I'm wondering what's changed since then

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, Epi unfortunately is not made for us old guys, and Winny is even worse on the joints. Interested to see how you do with Mast and Anavar with the Test. That’s one of the cycles I still handle very well even at 58, but you do want to keep an eye on blood pressure with any anabolics, even the ones with low sides. Truthfully the only orals I tolerate now, without hardly any sides, are Anavar and T-bol.

Last edited:
botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, Epi unfortunately is not made for us old guys, and Winny is even worse on the joints. Interested to see how you do with Mast and Anavar with the Test. That’s one of the cycles I still handle very well even at 58, but you do want to keep an eye on blood pressure on any anabolics, even the ones with low sides. Truthfully the only orals I tolerate now, without hardly any sides, are Anavar and T-bol.
Well I am 12 weeks into the mast/ test at 300. TRT is test 100 btw. Added Anavar a week ago. Had BP issues early on, but switched to daily injection and having absolutely no problem now. I am 55 btw and will stay away from trying Winny lol ty. What did T-bol do for you compared to Anavar and what did you dose it compared to Anavar? I was going to try Anadrol pre-workout, but maybe I should stay away?

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hows blood pressure looking lately and how's your overall energy level on the test mast. I think we talked about this a while ago but I'm wondering what's changed since then
Doing great ty! 12 weeks in and just added Anavar at 30-40mg for about 5 more weeks.
Daily injection brought BP right down to almost my normal (which is 120/80).
However, my bodyfat needs to come down for anabolics to shine. I can see that now. Got some results and lost some fat, but I need to do better. I used to weigh over 400lbs when I was much younger (like 25 years ago). I am a super easy gainer and seemed to be in a calorie deficit all my life. I am probably dipping in the teens now for bodyfat % which is pretty epic for me. And with the Anaolics, I am stronger than I ever have been.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I am 12 weeks into the mast/ test at 300. TRT is test 100 btw. Added Anavar a week ago. Had BP issues early on, but switched to daily injection and having absolutely no problem now. I am 55 btw and will stay away from trying Winny lol ty. What did T-bol do for you compared to Anavar and what did you dose it compared to Anavar? I was going to try Anadrol pre-workout, but maybe I should stay away?
Last time I ran T-bol was about 2 years ago, and I was still able to run it at 60 mg a day, Anavar at 50mg a day. T-bol is a good clean all around anabolic, that is good for a bulk or cut. On a bulk it will help build muscle without much, if any, fat gain. On a cut, it’s very good at preserving muscle while cutting fat. And it’s a good performance and strength enhancer. The German’s used it for performance back in the 50s and 60s, so it’s been around awhile and most tolerate it very well. I believe Anavar is stronger in building muscle, on a cut, and strength wise, but there are some that prefer T-bol. I prefer Anavar, but I like both, especially as an older guy. I only do maybe one cycle a year now and that usually is Test with Mast or Primo, and I don’t always run orals, but when I do that’s the only two I will trust now.

Last edited:
botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Last time I ran T-bol was about 2 years ago, and I was still able to run it at 60 mg a day, Anavar at 50mg a day. T-bol is a good clean all around anabolic, that is good for a bulk or cut. On a bulk it will help build muscle without much, if any, fat gain. On a cut, it’s very good at preserving muscle while cutting fat. And it’s a good performance and strength enhancer. The German’s used it for performance back in the 50s and 60s, so it’s been around awhile and most tolerate it very well. I believe Anavar is stronger in building muscle, on a cut, and strength wise, but there are some that prefer
T-bol. I prefer Anavar, but I like both, especially as an older guy. I only do maybe one cycle a year now that usually is Test with Mast or Primo, and don’t always run orals, but when I do that’s the only two I will trust now.
Thanks for the info. At 55 and never cycled until now. I am gonna stick with only a few compounds - same ones you mentioned. And not bother experimenting with young guy stuff. I don’t need to make myself sick for nothing.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info. At 55 and never cycled until now. I am gonna stick with only a few compounds - same ones you mentioned. And not bother experimenting with young guy stuff. I don’t need to make myself sick for nothing.
Now mind you the anabolics are just there as a tool to help you reach your goals. Diet and training are the fuel that runs the engine, and are the largest determining factors in what your able to accomplish. Just didn’t want it to sound like anabolics just automatically build muscle or lose fat without eating properly or training properly. Many people make that mistake, and are usually disappointed in the lack of results.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Now mind you the anabolics are just there as a tool to help you reach your goals. Diet and training are the fuel that runs the engine, and are the largest determining factors in what your able to accomplish. Just didn’t want it to sound like anabolics just automatically build muscle or lose fat without eating properly or training properly. Many people make that mistake, and are usually disappointed in the lack of results.
Your correct. I was expecting more than I am getting which is pointing me back to the basics. Thanks...