Epistane and test base alternatives

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Hi.

is it better to have test base with Epistane ?

What else can be run as a test base other than 4andro, 4ad, epi andro and trest.

For sure many will say pinning test is the best.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Even with a test base you will probably be lethargic AF around week 4-5. FOr short cycles like this I would recommend frontloading torem for a week, then running that throughout and through PCT. That way your natty test will hang around longer an PCT will be much easier. Just my .02

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi.

is it better to have test base with Epistane ?

What else can be run as a test base other than 4andro, 4ad, epi andro and trest.

For sure many will say pinning test is the best.
How deeps your wallet, epistane, trest, epiandro epiandro was a awsome combo

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
How deeps your wallet, epistane, trest, epiandro epiandro was a awsome combo
Actually I have 4andro to run it at 750mg

Tried epiandro before with 1,4 Andro just thought that I should try androtest this time mayb it’s better as its 1 step conversion

I’m trying to understand all alternatives available

Mzakif

Mzakif

Awards
  • Established
Even with a test base you will probably be lethargic AF around week 4-5. FOr short cycles like this I would recommend frontloading torem for a week, then running that throughout and through PCT. That way your natty test will hang around longer an PCT will be much easier. Just my .02
Omg

I was going to run androtest, should I save it for another cycle if it’s not going to work ?

Do you mean starting the serm a week before starting PCT?
And keep the cycle short 4weeks only

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Why trest and epiandro

Though any of them could work as a test base alone ?
In theroy, and I found it to work. Trest has no dht conversion. Epiandro is dht. It made for a great combo. Good size and strength with epistane in the mix and epistane and epiandro are really dry and keeps the trest sides low

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In theroy, and I found it to work. Trest has no dht conversion. Epiandro is dht. It made for a great combo. Good size and strength with epistane in the mix and epistane and epiandro are really dry and keeps the trest sides low
Interesting as I’m thinking of stacking Test e, Mast e with Epistane and a sprinkle of Epi Andro discussed in a thread. People have said epiandro is too dry as is Epistane and mast... however I now aromitize A lot worse than I use to, even on smaller amount of test, so I’m hoping they are ‘too dry’ as I like dry... if it’s gets bone dry, then I can just up the test for more estrogen...