Epistane and high BP

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
I had to end my Epi only cycle 30mg at 28 days because BP HIT 151/99
I preloaded cycle assist for 2 weeks prior and still on it now, Its been 5 days since
i ended cycle and BP is still at those numbers.
How long typically does BP go back to normal range?

SquatsAndOats

Awards
What,else are,you taking? Caffeine pre-workouts anything? I would do some liquid coQ10 for a week or two then retest

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Well in all honesty 151/99 is ver very slightly elevated with normal in text book terms being 120/80. You typically don't run into immediate risk until the 190/110 range. That being said I would increase your water intake. Depending on your weight and age. The numbers you state may be a typical range. This is all speculation of course. I would need more details

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Water intake, sodium, stims, etc can all have a huge influence on bp. Personally sodium is the key for me. Regulate that and your cycle will be much easier to manage.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Water intake, sodium, stims, etc can all have a huge influence on bp. Personally sodium is the key for me. Regulate that and your cycle will be much easier to manage.
Not to mention stress, sleep, etc.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In any sense I hope you get things worked out for you. If you have any fears contact your MD. It usually takes around a week to return to normal levels

ComputerNerd

ComputerNerd

Awards
Get to the Dr and get some blood work done. No one can really say why it's high without seeing the blood results. How was your Bp before the cycle? The doc can prescribe a beta blocker to get it back down for the time being until you even out. You do need to address this and not let it go on to long. Hope all goes well, let us know how your doing.

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
I checked my BP today and its 127/90
its been 9 days since i stopped cycle, I feel real good right now.
Yes i believe not enough water was the issuei during cycle

ComputerNerd

ComputerNerd

Awards
That's better! Did you go get blood work? What's your pct looking like?