epistane and estrogen blocker?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
just curious anybody that took epistane and felt like death lol were you taking an estrogen blocker? I was and i didnt even realize epistane can crush estrogen on its on. i read the symptoms of low e and thats EXACTLY how i felt!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
just curious anybody that took epistane and felt like death lol were you taking an estrogen blocker? I was and i didnt even realize epistane can crush estrogen on its on. i read the symptoms of low e and thats EXACTLY how i felt!
I have not but I have used epi with 500mg of test and still had low estrogen. You have to watch for high estrogen during pct.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My lethargy on epistane was from the suppression/shutdown
i REALLY wanna try it again because the results were amazing! would dermacrin or something else fix or ease the legarthy?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i REALLY wanna try it again because the results were amazing! would dermacrin or something else fix or ease the legarthy?
I’d go for something better like 4-andro, trest, or testosterone, as a test base. As soon as I added 150mg test to that epistane cycle, I felt WAAAAY better lol.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure epi needs no estro blocker from what I remember