Epistane/4-Andro Kick in Time

Bolindero

Awards
Hi guys I'm a week in on epistane and 4andro. I gotta say that i def noticed a difference already. Other cycles didn't normally feel effects this early for my main compound, however epiandro I recall feeling an almost immediate effect. Noticed it being even better preworkout.

Question pertained especially to when people felt and a saw a difference with 4-andro can't find a lot about this. I hear epistane typically is later on but for me I def have seen and felt a difference within a few days. Hoping that composition difference kicks in as well!

Thanks guys

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Hi guys I'm a week in on epistane and 4andro. I gotta say that i def noticed a difference already. Other cycles didn't normally feel effects this early for my main compound, however epiandro I recall feeling an almost immediate effect. Noticed it being even better preworkout.

Question pertained especially to when people felt and a saw a difference with 4-andro can't find a lot about this. I hear epistane typically is later on but for me I def have seen and felt a difference within a few days. Hoping that composition difference kicks in as well!

Thanks guys
You will usually feel epistane pretty quickly and 4-andro takes a few weeks to really feel that "kicked in" feeling.

Edit: how long are you planning on running this cycle, and what are your dosages/ PCT?

sespress

Awards
Yeah epistane will still also be a bit better week 2. The Andros man you gotta run them for a while like starting that couple a weeks ago would have been perfect - epiandro is also quick.

Good news is epistane didn't give me much in the way of lethargy like some stuff has, the 4 andro won't be super critical.

yotreeman

yotreeman

Awards
Never done it, but I believe epistane's fairly fast-acting.

All the andros (including 4) are known, through pretty much every anecdotal log and my own experience, to kick in around the three-week mark.

Bolindero

Awards
Yeah I've run the andros before a few times but only Epi and 1-andro. I really like epiandro makes me feel great and is amazing preworkout. Didn't incorporate that bc I was told it may be too much with the Epiandro and epistane together.

Would've preferred epiandro but got 4 to combat low estrogen on cycle maybe get some test boost from it lol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epistane is orally active; i started getting improvements within a few days

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
I heard 4-andro takes more than 3 weeks to build up in your body and I fear you're not going to see much coming from it until week 4-5 which is usually 1-2 weeks before you should stop using epistane.

You should also be ready for an estrogen rebound... some guys got gynos after their cycle and 4-andro will raise your estrogen levels

Be safe and invest in some arimidex or consider using nolva with your clomid

Maybe
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/10/10/10/10 (not sure about this, but I read the rebound can happen after PCT too so running nolva for an extra week at a low dose might help)

Someone more knowledgeable than me can probably correct me and give you better advice, but my personal research lead me to think it's should look something like what I suggested.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I heard 4-andro takes more than 3 weeks to build up in your body and I fear you're not going to see much coming from it until week 4-5 which is usually 1-2 weeks before you should stop using epistane.

You should also be ready for an estrogen rebound... some guys got gynos after their cycle and 4-andro will raise your estrogen levels

Be safe and invest in some arimidex or consider using nolva with your clomid

Maybe
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/10/10/10/10 (not sure about this, but I read the rebound can happen after PCT too so running nolva for an extra week at a low dose might help)

Someone more knowledgeable than me can probably correct me and give you better advice, but my personal research lead me to think it's should look something like what I suggested.
Epistane is pretty well-known for estro rebound; I personally got estro issues towards the 4th week on cycle somehow. Having an aromatize inhibitor on hand is always a great choice.

Bolindero

Awards
I have iron legions Virtus on hand and will dose that during pct and taper off to prevent rebound. Was thinking to go with tamox/Rebirth or would clomid be more optimal? Was leaning towards using tamox or ralox even to prevent any gyno. Figured Rebirth will be a good addition to stack with them if not using clomid.

As far as pharma AI my buddy has some arimidex If that becomes necessary.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have iron legions Virtus on hand and will dose that during pct and taper off to prevent rebound. Was thinking to go with tamox/Rebirth or would clomid be more optimal? Was leaning towards using tamox or ralox even to prevent any gyno. Figured Rebirth will be a good addition to stack with them if not using clomid.

As far as pharma AI my buddy has some arimidex If that becomes necessary.
Low estro isn't necessarily good, so I'd save the virtus for any minor estro issues. Ralox isn't very effective in restoring hpta function; id go with clomid if you had to pick just one

Thegoodthebad

Thegoodthebad

Awards
Low estro isn't necessarily good, so I'd save the virtus for any minor estro issues. Ralox isn't very effective in restoring hpta function; id go with clomid if you had to pick just one
I found tons of studies proving clomid alone is better than nolva (unless you're talking about breast cancer, but that's not why we're here)
Tons of studies prove Nolva is very good at managing estrogen while restoring hpta functions
Almost nothing proves ralox is a good choice on its own except some dudes on the internet

It the same as your workout... it's not because there's some new cool technique that it's better.
For example....... You probably don't see anyone use a Shake Weight at your local gym lol

Bolindero

Awards
I was thinking about using ralox or tamox because they can reduce gyno. Figured if i was taking it pct it would help negative rebound gyno possibly? I def choose clomid for a single serm and have always in the past. However rebound gyno wasnt a concern during those previous runs so i never really considered anything besides clomid.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was thinking about using ralox or tamox because they can reduce gyno. Figured if i was taking it pct it would help negative rebound gyno possibly? I def choose clomid for a single serm and have always in the past. However rebound gyno wasnt a concern during those previous runs so i never really considered anything besides clomid.
Maybe do nolva and clomid then

Bolindero

Awards
Thanks hey would it make sense to up the 4-andro to 440-550 it's only gonna be for 6 weeks I'm on day 11, about 30 more days I can up the dosage now.