Answered Epilogu3 + Massacr³

nãomiguel

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it safe to take the full serving (2 caps) of each of Olympus Labs' Massacr3 and Epilogu3, for total of 4 caps, or is that too much Vaso6 and UroB and a half serving of each (1 cap) should be taken? Asking for friend

I'm not a rapper.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would do 2 of each, but I think the general consensus from the reps would be 1 each... I am not a wrapper

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would do a half serving of one. The UroB would be the concerning part. I would stack with CEL Anabolic Effect if you’re bulking or SNS Lean Edge if cutting.

Bulk:
4 weeks - CEL Anabolic Effect, OL Epilogue
Next 4 - CEL Anabolic Effect, OL Massacre

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is it safe to take the full serving (2 caps) of each of Olympus Labs' Massacr3 and Epilogu3, for total of 4 caps, or is that too much Vaso6 and UroB and a half serving of each (1 cap) should be taken? Asking for friend

I'm not a rapper.
You could combine them, I wouldn’t be overly concerned (especially with the Vaso6 going above 300mg isn’t needed, but there are a few products that do).

If you so combine them I’d space them out, 1 of each pre-workout and 1 of each spaced later/earlier in the day based on training (or all Ep1logue pre and Massacr3 at another time).

Last thing to keep in mind is that compared to lots of other laxo and epi products on the market Olympus Labs has dosed them very well so if you wanted to extend it out and do 1 of each per day (so the bottles last 2 months) you would probably still be getting more laxo and epi than most (not all) companies with those type products.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would do a half serving of one. The UroB would be the concerning part. I would stack with CEL Anabolic Effect if you’re bulking or SNS Lean Edge if cutting.

Bulk:
4 weeks - CEL Anabolic Effect, OL Epilogue
Next 4 - CEL Anabolic Effect, OL Massacre
I'd agree with this set up as well. Half serving of one makes sense to me.

Have you looked into Anafuse as a epicatechin and laxogenin in one product?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Safe, sure. Not warranted unless you're TRULY big, yes.
It's properly dosed at 2 caps a day, some may like It even more at three but four is definitely for very large fellas.