Epichaos Log

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Going to be running my first transdermal ever. Decided to roll with Epichaos from Apex Alchemy considering I want a fuller more bulkier appearance. Plan on running it solo my first go around and then maybe next time add in Anabolic Affect and x gels.

epichaos is currently being shipped to me now so hopefully it will be here soon.

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In on this. By the looks of it you're starting from a great foundation.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Going to be running my first transdermal ever. Decided to roll with Epichaos from Apex Alchemy considering I want a fuller more bulkier appearance. Plan on running it solo my first go around and then maybe next time add in Anabolic Affect and x gels.

epichaos is currently being shipped to me now so hopefully it will be here soon.
super excited to see how this treats you! also glad your running it alone. good play~

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
great product dude, FYI though, if you get really sweaty it *may* stain your shirt if it is a light color.

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Few questions .

1) I started with 1mg on the upper chest. If I do 2mg should I space it out through the day?

2) what’s the best way to apply using the dropper? I essentially just filled the dropper to 1mg leaned back a little and applied to both sides of my chest. Then used my wrist to run in.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Few questions .

1) I started with 1mg on the upper chest. If I do 2mg should I space it out through the day?

2) what’s the best way to apply using the dropper? I essentially just filled the dropper to 1mg leaned back a little and applied to both sides of my chest. Then used my wrist to run in.

mL not mg but I may be overly technical. To answer your question, either way's fine.

This ^ is what I do. A lot of guys like to use a glove or plastic bag over their hand to rub it in but if you can get it applied with your wrists that's totally fine.

Jbtwentytwo

Awards

mL not mg but I may be overly technical. To answer your question, either way's fine.

This ^ is what I do. A lot of guys like to use a glove or plastic bag over their hand to rub it in but if you can get it applied with your wrists that's totally fine.
Okay awesome! I’m doing legs today and I can already see vascularity in my chest/shoulder region.

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Hit chest today....had a pretty solid pump. Energy and strength seemed to be pretty prominent. I am not strong in my chest at all but I felt like I was able to rep out 70lb dumbells pretty solid.

Started applying 2mL of the epichaos. I wanted to test using the sandwich baggie to apply. I actually prefer this method for applying it. Both sides of the chest after a shower.

Attachments

Last edited:
ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hit legs today. I can definitely tell my muscles are staying fuller. Also started a new preworkout fullblitz which I saw was recommended in the forums. So far I love it!
Fullblitz is great stuff!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late but in. Lookin lean and ready. Good stuff.

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Getting down to the last of the epichaos. Been applying 2mL in the morning right after a shower. I know I have read people aren’t to fond of the smell but I actually enjoy it. My muscles are staying full consistently. This is a picture from this morning pre shoulder workout and I feel pumped/full.

already have Ursa Major and another bottle of epichaos on the way.

Attachments

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
I just finished my first bottle of epichaos. I have a bottle of epichaos and Ursa Major coming in. What would be your suggestions on which one to run first?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just finished my first bottle of epichaos. I have a bottle of epichaos and Ursa Major coming in. What would be your suggestions on which one to run first?
i would absolutely run 2nd bottle of epichaos. especially since it has treated you so well.