Epichaos for 40+ (anti aging?)

Erebus

Awards
Hey everyone. Rarely post but read a lot here.

40 year old male here. Trying to avoid TRT as long as humanly possible. Huge into anti aging type things.

Loving Arimahex and Hyperion so far, but was wondering what anyones experience has been with Epichaos?

Seems like a great addition to a stack for general purpose to help combat myostatin drop offs with age. I train working dogs (bite work) so I am VERY active and I train endurance (rowing/running). 6’1” 220ish, no health issues.

Anyone have any input as to results and what to expect, especially with in the context of hitting the 40’s realm?

Also, what dose? I try to keep doses as low as possible as long as they are effective as since I’m already taking Hex and Hyperion I run out of real estate lol.

Currently at 1ml of Hex and Hyperion. Would like to see if anyone has had results or think 1ml/ED Epichaos would be efficacious?

I plan on this being long term not cycling so maybe smaller doses while not having necessarily as high an effect as the larger ones often taken for bodybuilding or acute cycles might still check the box for what I’m looking for.

Thanks! Appreciate y’all’s time

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you’re worried about the volume, you could go capsules. CEL EpiPlex is an excellent single ingredient epicatechin, or for a formula I know Follidrone gets good reviews. For the Epichaos, I’m pretty sure 1ml is enough to get some results, but I think 2 would be better. If you’re only using 2ml total currently, 4 isn’t bad. I’ve done 4 ml of Ursa Major and had spectacular results. I just spread it across my shoulders, upper arms, chest, and clavicle. I haven’t used the Epichaos so I can’t tell you much more, but I’m a big fan of the Ursa Major.

Erebus

Awards
If you’re worried about the volume, you could go capsules. CEL EpiPlex is an excellent single ingredient epicatechin, or for a formula I know Follidrone gets good reviews. For the Epichaos, I’m pretty sure 1ml is enough to get some results, but I think 2 would be better. If you’re only using 2ml total currently, 4 isn’t bad. I’ve done 4 ml of Ursa Major and had spectacular results. I just spread it across my shoulders, upper arms, chest, and clavicle. I haven’t used the Epichaos so I can’t tell you much more, but I’m a big fan of the Ursa Major.
Awesome thank you!!

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I use CocoaVia Cardio Health as it has the full spectrum cocoa and was the same dosage used in a large study.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
epichaos is pound for pound more effective than any other version I've found. 1 ml is a good startign place, but I find 2 ml to be my favorite dose. Remember that you are not limited to your shoulders to apply a TD.

other excellent locations include, forehead, scalp, inner thighs, shins, and tops of feet. with the advent of our products coming an a gel form it makes it easier to apply to odd locations. conversely, you can reapply to the usual places you like to use multiple times per day. so if you must use shoulders only apply 2-4 ml in the am and 2-4 mls in the pm.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
epichaos is pound for pound more effective than any other version I've found. 1 ml is a good startign place, but I find 2 ml to be my favorite dose. Remember that you are not limited to your shoulders to apply a TD.

other excellent locations include, forehead, scalp, inner thighs, shins, and tops of feet. with the advent of our products coming an a gel form it makes it easier to apply to odd locations. conversely, you can reapply to the usual places you like to use multiple times per day. so if you must use shoulders only apply 2-4 ml in the am and 2-4 mls in the pm.
Benefits?
Thanks