Epichaos - Apex alchemy

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Just received my epichaos and haven’t used the new dispenser. I previously used it when it was in the dropper.

How many pumps should I do? Also would applying to the chest area be effective?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just received my epichaos and haven’t used the new dispenser. I previously used it when it was in the dropper.

How many pumps should I do? Also would applying to the chest area be effective?

5 pumps = 1ml = 100mg.

It's up to you how much you choose to use.
Guys usually start at 1ml. Some guys like to use 2mls .... Some, even higher.

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
5 pumps = 1ml = 100mg.

It's up to you how much you choose to use.
Guys usually start at 1ml. Some guys like to use 2mls .... Some, even higher.
I did 200mg.

I noticed after drying though it leaves almost like a white chalky appearance. Anyway to combat that?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did 200mg.

I noticed after drying though it leaves almost like a white chalky appearance. Anyway to combat that?

"Even if it does happen, it's not a big deal. You just dehydrated the cellulose. You haven't recrystallized the Epicatechin." ~ Nos

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Don't rub it quite so hard and use some lotion...

teehee...
tried rubbing less hard this time (🤣) just to see if it would prevent the chalkyness and unfortunately still got the same effect. Not as bad as the first but still noticeable. Will continue to use the lotion in the mix to help though!

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finished the last of the dropper bottles yesterday, and started with the new dispenser this morning. 10 pumps to chest area after showering. Hardly any scent to the product, which is one advantage over the dropper. Also faster absorption. Experienced no chalky residue.

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Finished the last of the dropper bottles yesterday, and started with the new dispenser this morning. 10 pumps to chest area after showering. Hardly any scent to the product, which is one advantage over the dropper. Also faster absorption. Experienced no chalky residue.
Pretty sure I bought the last epichaos on the site last night 🤣

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I just found a bottle I’ve had for over a year but I noticed the liquid is a dark yellow brownish color. Am I still good to use this?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I just found a bottle I’ve had for over a year but I noticed the liquid is a dark yellow brownish color. Am I still good to use this?
should be fine just don't put it on your balls