Epic Vein Nutrition Aorta Mini-log... By blokk

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Recently I got a package from Vein nutrition, a new caffeine-free pre, called Aorta.
I wasn't asked to log it, but since I'm not logging anything right now, decided to start a mini log, since I was very interested in this profile and couldn't see any logs going on.

I decided to stack it with some different pres I already have (the ones I've tried lots of times and know how they work solely).
Although the label says, to use it as an intra (or pwo) supplement, I'll only use it as a pwo.

It's been the second day of using this supplement. Stacked it with a scoop of nutrabio pre extreme.

Flavor - 7/10 Flavor was meh. It was light, but with some chemical aftertaste, so just threw in a scoop of pre extreme to hide the flavor. But it's still drinkable lol.

Mixability - great/10 I didn't notice any particles or residues.

Effects - boom/10 I've had, probably, the most intense workout in my life. Took this stack 30 minutes before my workout and I just couldn't stay still. Lifted some heavy sh#t weights and had tons of energy. Sweating was massive. Since I stacked it with other pre, I can't judge pumps effect (probably they were the same as using pre extreme alone), so I would say, this one is not for pumps. At some moment, I was afraid I would get a heart attack lol, but measured my HR and it was even slightly lower, then usual lol.

I'm really impressed with AORTA and will keep on updating my thoughts.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
VeinNutrition Marms smith_69 blueline438 justhere4comm

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My man,

Grateful for the mini-log! for sure.
One thing however. It has DMAA and DMHA in it too. :shhh: :D

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you stacked with another Stim preworkout..... well, I'm glad to see you're alive. Lol

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Eria Jarensis - Also known as N-Phenethyl-Dimethylamine. this is another compound that is similar to DMAA in structure and effect. However, Eria Jarensis produces a lesser stimulant affect than DMAA and more euphoric effect.

Isn't it a bit different from dmaa?
I'll definitely need a milder pre to stack it with lol.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Eria Jarensis - Also known as N-Phenethyl-Dimethylamine. this is another compound that is similar to DMAA in structure and effect. However, Eria Jarensis produces a lesser stimulant affect than DMAA and more euphoric effect.

Isn't it a bit different from dmaa?
I'll definitely need a milder pre to stack it with lol.
Yes sir. Ha, I was thinking of Rupture at the time of my post. In progression of least to most stim based pre we make.

- Aorta DMHA 150mg and N-Phenethyl-Dimethylamine 100mg
- Rupture 75mg DMAA 1,3 Caffeine 200mg
- BloodShot (coming) 120mg of DMAA 1,3 and 1,4

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
All I can say is that aorta+pre extreme is much stronger, then all dmaa pres, I've tried.
Hope next workouts will be like that.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Another day, another scoop, another great workout.
Again stacked 1 scoop of aorta with 1 scoop of pre extreme.

Workout was awesome. Did notice an improvement in strength, focus and energy. Just to say, hit 190lbs ez curls (clean).

Addition of glycerol to this formula, I think, would be great.

I'll definitely save a scoop or two for biceps curls competition (if I'll participate).

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you drinking the aorta pre workout? What I like doing is taking some with my pre and then sipping on it during my workout.

Thanks for the awesome input by the way. The flavor of aorta is different but it grew on me and I start to crave it. Lol.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Are you drinking the aorta pre workout? What I like doing is taking some with my pre and then sipping on it during my workout.

Thanks for the awesome input by the way. The flavor of aorta is different but it grew on me and I start to crave it. Lol.

Yes, I take it pre-workout. Mainly use bcaa/amino supps during my workout.
As for flavor, I try to hide it with another pwo lol. It's just not my sort of flavor :D Good thing is that flavoring is pretty light, so mixes well with other pwo.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I take it pre-workout. Mainly use bcaa/amino supps during my workout.
As for flavor, I try to hide it with another pwo lol. It's just not my sort of flavor :D Good thing is that flavoring is pretty light, so mixes well with other pwo.
I have mixed with some creatine and it does indeed mix really well. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey, glad you're enjoying it.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Just checked your website.

Holy :O 120mg dmaa per serving?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just checked your website.

Holy :O 120mg dmaa per serving?
Yea. Not for the faint of heart. It's an even spread between 1,3 and 1,4. So you'll have a quick burst of awesome energy followed by a longer duration of that awesome energy. Heck I'm taking between 100-125mg of 1,3 preworkout and I love it. Just depends on the day.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

It will make you a Riverdance God on the inside.
Waiver required to purchase,Tights sold separately

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

It will make you a Riverdance God on the inside.
Waiver required to purchase,Tights sold separately
hahahahahaha

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Two more workouts fueled by aorta. This time I stacked aorta with stimul8. That was strong. Hit a new PR on chest (300lbs) and strength was definitely improved. Will try aorta without any other supp on shoulders day.

So far I'm loving it. Endurance also seems to be improved along with breathing. Usually do cardio after my workout and noticed difference and better performance on treadmill.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two more workouts fueled by aorta. This time I stacked aorta with stimul8. That was strong. Hit a new PR on chest (300lbs) and strength was definitely improved. Will try aorta without any other supp on shoulders day.

So far I'm loving it. Endurance also seems to be improved along with breathing. Usually do cardio after my workout and noticed difference and better performance on treadmill.

I can see how that would be a strong combo and congrats on the PR :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yesterday also used half scoop of sedation. Slept very well. Awesome stuff.
I love Sedation! How did you like the unique flavor? Kind of has an herbal aftertaste no?

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
I love Sedation! How did you like the unique flavor? Kind of has an herbal aftertaste no?
Flavor is truly unique. One of the best tasting supps I've tried. Tastes exactly like orange gummy. Didn't notice any herbal aftertaste. Powder is so micronized, that as soon as I open the tub, I start coughing lol :D Try not to shake the tub much :D

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Tried a scoop of aorta without any other stims on shoulders day. Noticed better focus, but and slightly improved energy (focus more). Pumps were meh.

Today was my arms day. Used dust extreme, so didn't risk stacking in with aorta. Maybe will do so on back day :D

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established

Finally I'm back :D Tried some blackstone labs dust extreme this week. Thought stacking it with aorta would be overkill, but yesterday pulled the trigger and stacked them together. It just felt unreal. I just couldn't stay sit still, performance was just on another level. Did 180lbs x 4 EZ curls clean. Energy, focus, pumps - everything was on top and surprisingly no crash. I slept really well. I've actually never experienced a crash from dmaa/dmha containing pres.

This is what i did

EZ curls - 180 lbs x 4, 200 lbs x 1 (not clean)
Concentration curls - 30 lbs x 10 (slow reps)
DB curls - 60lbs x 5
Hammer curls - 60 lbs x 10
Reverse curls - 90 lbs x 8

Rope push-down - 100 lbs x 10
Single Arm DB Extensions - 40 lbs x 10
Close-grip bench press - 190lbs x 8
Straight-bar pushdown - 170 lbs x 10
Straight-bar Reverse pushdown - 70 lbs x 7

So I assume it's OK to stack aorta with a dmaa pre, like rupture.
Can't wait for Bloodshot profile.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Measured my HR and it was normal, even a bit below my average rate.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Finally I'm back :D Tried some blackstone labs dust extreme this week. Thought stacking it with aorta would be overkill, but yesterday pulled the trigger and stacked them together. It just felt unreal. I just couldn't stay sit still, performance was just on another level. Did 180lbs x 4 EZ curls clean. Energy, focus, pumps - everything was on top and surprisingly no crash. I slept really well. I've actually never experienced a crash from dmaa/dmha containing pres.

This is what i did

EZ curls - 180 lbs x 4, 200 lbs x 1 (not clean)
Concentration curls - 30 lbs x 10 (slow reps)
DB curls - 60lbs x 5
Reverse curls - 90 lbs x 8

Rope push-down - 100 lbs x 10
Close-grip bench press - 190lbs x 8
Straight-bar pushdown - 170 lbs x 10
Straight-bar Reverse pushdown - 70 lbs x 7

So I assume it's OK to stack aorta with a dmaa pre, like rupture.
Can't wait for Bloodshot profile.
It may be a little much stim for some people but that was the initial idea behind aorta. To be used as a intra product with a decent stim and pump to help carry you through the most rigorous lifts. I've stacked them and the lifts are out of body euphoric.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
It may be a little much stim for some people but that was the initial idea behind aorta. To be used as a intra product with a decent stim and pump to help carry you through the most rigorous lifts. I've stacked them and the lifts are out of body euphoric.

I'm loving Aorta so far. Adds craziness to any pwo :D
Would be interesting to see bloodshot formula.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm loving Aorta so far. Adds craziness to any pwo :D
Would be interesting to see bloodshot formula.
Let's just say.... it's amazing! We will release it soon.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Had an awesome workout today. Stacked a scoop of aorta with stimul8. What I noticed, is that aorta hits harder when stacked with a regular pwo, than dmaa containing pre. I mean DMHA + eria jarensis seems to work just as good, if not even better, then dmaa.

Anyway workout was awesome. Hit arms today. Some weights I did today - 180lbs x 4 ez curls clean. 60 lbs Db curls x 6 clean.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established

It's finally out :O. Looks great.

Had a great workout today. Trying to cut and already have lost about 9lbs. Tried to hit 290lbs bench, but cutting seems to interfere with my strength :(
Stacked aorta with stimul8. Energy and focus are just insane. However it takes a while to kick in.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

It's finally out :O. Looks great.

Had a great workout today. Trying to cut and already have lost about 9lbs. Tried to hit 290lbs bench, but cutting seems to interfere with my strength :(
Stacked aorta with stimul8. Energy and focus are just insane. However it takes a while to kick in.

Someone's excited :D

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established

Another awesome workout with aorta + stimul8 + citrulline.
Hit arms yesterday.

EZ curls - 190 lbs x 4 (2 clean)
Concentration curls - 30 lbs x 15 (slow)
DB curls - 60lbs x 7
Machine Reverse curls - 100 lbs x 12 (slow reps)

Rope push-down - 120 lbs x 10
Close-grip bench press - 220lbs x 5
Straight-bar pushdown - 160 lbs x 10
Straight-bar Reverse pushdown - 90 lbs x 6

Pumps were great with this stack. Currently I alternate between dust extreme and aorta.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Another awesome workout with aorta + stimul8 + citrulline.
Hit arms yesterday.

EZ curls - 190 lbs x 4 (2 clean)
Concentration curls - 30 lbs x 15 (slow)
DB curls - 60lbs x 7
Machine Reverse curls - 100 lbs x 12 (slow reps)

Rope push-down - 120 lbs x 10
Close-grip bench press - 220lbs x 5
Straight-bar pushdown - 160 lbs x 10
Straight-bar Reverse pushdown - 90 lbs x 6

Pumps were great with this stack. Currently I alternate between dust extreme and aorta.

Dang! Aorta + stimulate lol that gave me a heart palp just reading it

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Recently I got a package from Vein nutrition, a new caffeine-free pre, called Aorta.
I wasn't asked to log it, but since I'm not logging anything right now, decided to start a mini log, since I was very interested in this profile and couldn't see any logs going on.

I decided to stack it with some different pres I already have (the ones I've tried lots of times and know how they work solely).
Although the label says, to use it as an intra (or pwo) supplement, I'll only use it as a pwo.

It's been the second day of using this supplement. Stacked it with a scoop of nutrabio pre extreme.

Flavor - 7/10 Flavor was meh. It was light, but with some chemical aftertaste, so just threw in a scoop of pre extreme to hide the flavor. But it's still drinkable lol.

Mixability - great/10 I didn't notice any particles or residues.

Effects - boom/10 I've had, probably, the most intense workout in my life. Took this stack 30 minutes before my workout and I just couldn't stay still. Lifted some heavy sh#t weights and had tons of energy. Sweating was massive. Since I stacked it with other pre, I can't judge pumps effect (probably they were the same as using pre extreme alone), so I would say, this one is not for pumps. At some moment, I was afraid I would get a heart attack lol, but measured my HR and it was even slightly lower, then usual lol.

I'm really impressed with AORTA and will keep on updating my thoughts.
Wow sounds great I might try this for my next pre since I'm prett resistant to caffeine

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Wow sounds great I might try this for my next pre since I'm prett resistant to caffeine
Aorta is one of the best supps I've tried.
Add it to any regular pwo and you've got yourself strong dmaa feels. Focus seems to me even stronger.

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established

Had to skip some days, due to exams, but finally hit the gym yesterday. Workout was awesome. Used a scoop of stimul8 with aorta
Slightly changed my program, so I did chest/back.

Bench Press - 220 x 8
Machine Bench Press - 220 x 5
Incline DB Press - 60 lbs x 10
Incline Cable flye - 60 lbs x 10
Cable Flyes - 60 lbs x 7
Low Cable Chest Flyes - 40lbs x 10

Wide grip pullups - 4 x 10
Wide grip front pulldown - 230lbs x 4
Standing lat pushdown - 80lbs x 12
Machine rows - 250lbs x 10
T-Bar Rows - 155lbs x 10

Can't say I experience some great pumps, but focus and energy just took my head off lol.
Definitely love this stack.

ECWHY

Awards
Looking big!

Awesome to hear all of the different combos you have tried it with. Any other stim pwo you plan to mix it with?

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Looking big!

Awesome to hear all of the different combos you have tried it with. Any other stim pwo you plan to mix it with?
Sure. Only one serving of stimul8 left. Not sure which pwo I will be trying next lol.

ECWHY

Awards
Sure. Only one serving of stimul8 left. Not sure which pwo I will be trying next lol.
Have you tried Meso, Wicked or StimRush (Non-DMAA)?

blokpost

blokpost

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried Meso, Wicked or StimRush (Non-DMAA)?
Have tried wicked and meso, but without stacking them with aorta.
I liked wicked more. Better energy, focus and pumps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox423 Apex Alchemy 4
Electrake Workout Logs 436
SatishOG Natural Bodybuilding 10
MadStax Anabolics 26
Supplements 1