xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Summer is here & so is our Biggest BOGO of the season!

Shop all your favorites at an incredible discount, including the NEW 30mL bottles of ARIMIHEX and KRONOS. Plus, our brand new AET-50 has been flying off our shelves, so don't wait to pick up yours before we're sold out! All products that are part of this BUY ONE GET ONE FREE are linked below, so head on over to fill up your cart with some summer goodies.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you add one item or 2 in the cart for the bogo?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
add two as I remember. Apex will handle the price break on their end.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today I received my 6 bottles

Arimahex × 2
AET-50 × 2
Stanogen × 2

Well packaged and every bottle inside bubble wrap with box

This say much

Thanks and hope get more soon guys be safe and take care

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today I received my 6 bottles

Arimahex × 2
AET-50 × 2
Stanogen × 2

Well packaged and every bottle inside bubble wrap with box

This say much

Thanks and hope get more soon guys be safe and take care
most excellent !! I hope you share a review when you've had a chance to run some of it~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
also im curious to see how you intend to use the AET-fiddy !!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also im curious to see how you intend to use the AET-fiddy !!
Today I use 1ML of AET (on stomach) and 1ML of Stano (shoulders and upper arms) honestly when I see I think maybe is a little greasy but no
Dries ultra Fast not stick, greasy on hands I like the smell is like a "Minty" and Remember me the old Topical Matrix stuff by SP

I only do Cardio no more gym at least for now

But I feel little warmer this reminds me is an effect of the Stano (one of the isomer cause this)
plus not feeling lethargic like the first oral liquivade by PP

Very pleased with your Stuff

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today I use 1ML of AET (on stomach) and 1ML of Stano (shoulders and upper arms) honestly when I see I think maybe is a little greasy but no
Dries ultra Fast not stick, greasy on hands I like the smell is like a "Minty" and Remember me the old Topical Matrix stuff by SP

I only do Cardio no more gym at least for now

But I feel little warmer this reminds me is an effect of the Stano (one of the isomer cause this)
plus not feeling lethargic like the first oral liquivade by PP

Very pleased with your Stuff
Awesome! Glad you're enjoying this stack so far!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
folks, there has been some confusion on the BOGO set up on the site. The only way to "game the system" when buying multiple BOGO's is to buy each in a separate cart. yes you will have to pay shipping on each set of BOGO's~

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
folks, there has been some confusion on the BOGO set up on the site. The only way to "game the system" when buying multiple BOGO's is to buy each in a separate cart. yes you will have to pay shipping on each set of BOGO's~
Yup I see that but I get my stuff already

flarestar

Awards
So the Kronos bottles are now 30ml instead of 100ml? I noticed the drop in price but.. damn. Those 100ml bottles were the best thing ever. I wish I would ave taken advantage of the sale you guys had earlier. I still have another bottle from last year though :)

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ahhh you guys might want to update the copy on the website

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ahhh you guys might want to update the copy on the website
Hey, sorry about that, it looks 2 of the product pages didn't update. If you want I can invoice you with the BOGO applied for whichever item you were interested in. Wouldn't want to be accused of false advertising. 🙈🙉🙊

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey, sorry about that, it looks 2 of the product pages didn't update. If you want I can invoice you with the BOGO applied for whichever item you were interested in. Wouldn't want to be accused of false advertising. 🙈🙉🙊
better hop on that yo!! rowz4broz

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lmao it was for arimahex

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We need big bottles (plastic) this morning I simply blow my AET-50 bottle on the wall when I shake it DAMNIT!!!!!! but for luck I bought 2 so not cry much so guys not shake to hard

Peace

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We need big bottles (plastic) this morning I simply blow my AET-50 bottle on the wall when I shake it DAMNIT!!!!!! but for luck I bought 2 so not cry much so guys not shake to hard

Peace
1 You shouldn't need to shake it at all. 2 sweet jesus I've dropped these bottles on hardwood floors and they haven't even cracked; you must have really yeeted that thing!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 You shouldn't need to shake it at all. 2 sweet jesus I've dropped these bottles on hardwood floors and they haven't even cracked; you must have really yeeted that thing!
but my bottles of AET have like "sand grains" this is why I shake it the others are fine no residues or something like that

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
but my bottles of AET have like "sand grains" this is why I shake it the others are fine no residues or something like that
Aah, there must have been a little recrystallization aka "they crashed a little." PM me, brother.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I should have got more than one of each because I am loving arimahex and aet, but almost out :(

When I first bought the epichaos , it lasted me a couple of months.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I should have got more than one of each because I am loving arimahex and aet, but almost out :(

When I first bought the epichaos , it lasted me a couple of months.
good stuff~ the primagen is BOGO right meow, have you ran that yet?

Last edited: