Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Epic dosage?

prebzmaister

Active Member
Well then, not sure if this has already been answered, but it's 42 days until my show, and I'm late...I have 4 bottles of Epic, 1 bottle of thermobomb 12.0, and 1 bottle of erase. Been using alphamine in 8 weeks soon.

Is there any benefit of dosing 900mg instead of 600mg Epic?
And when should I take it? Empty stomach? With meals? Pwo?

Also, is there possible to add ond cap of erase, so it'll be 100mg ED, to dry out even more?

Doing 1-2 hours ED of cardio.
 
No need to go above 600mg with EP1C. Stick to the two cap dosing and pop them both pre-workout on lifting days and in the morning on non-lifting days.

Is this the old Erase you have (armistane?)
 
No need to go above 600mg with EP1C. Stick to the two cap dosing and pop them both pre-workout on lifting days and in the morning on non-lifting days.

Is this the old Erase you have (armistane?)

well it's actually Myodyne Ergostane, which I think is the same ingredient.
 
Since when?. 150?. You must be under 5 feet!.

Lol I'm a small guy. 150lbs with 9.7% bf at 68.5 inches. I've got some growing to do, but first we need to get rid of the baby fat.

And I gotta find the links from bb, but some of the studies found an upper limit and that was a dosed based on mg/kg.
 
Lol I'm a small guy. 150lbs with 9.7% bf at 68.5 inches. I've got some growing to do, but first we need to get rid of the baby fat.

And I gotta find the links from bb, but some of the studies found an upper limit and that was a dosed based on mg/kg.

Get rid of baby fat?. 68.5 inches?. Why not just say 5 feet 8.5 inches tall?. Anyway, eat more.
 
Back
Top