Epiandro vs Dermacrine. What's a better test base overall?

james117

Awards
Wondering on people's opinions on which would be a better test base for on cycle overall...strength, libido, fat loss, energy ect. Have a cycle of some 1-Andro coming up and need a test base but can't make my mind up! Thanks for any replies :)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wondering on people's opinions on which would be a better test base for on cycle overall...strength, libido, fat loss, energy ect. Have a cycle of some 1-Andro coming up and need a test base but can't make my mind up! Thanks for any replies :)
Epiandro IMO for strength, lean gains. Derma might get a little better marks for energy and fighting lethargy. Never used Epiandro as a base so I don't know but for gains it would definitely win IMO.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are good tbh and you will be pleased with both.

When I run 1-andro I normally run two to three pumps of derm and 300mg of 4-andro. I would run both personally if funds permit. Epiandro would help more with the lean/fat loss aspect you're looking for but dermastrength will help keep lethargy at bay and also yield nice lean mass with the 1-andro.

if you don't want to grab both I would just choose based on whether you want td or oral-based in my personal experience they both yield good and similar results when running with 1-andro.

We have both at strong (btw we are having a huge semi-annual sale starting tomorrow ;) not sure of the finalized product list yet but huge discounts on all different categories-sign up on the homepage if you're not subscribed)

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Stack the two. For fighting lethargy and if I had to choose one I'll stick with dermacrine though

james117

Awards
Thanks for answers everyone. I'm going to go Dermacrine. Lethargy is my worst side�� I'll use epiandro in my cut 10 weeks after this cycle.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I'll be running derma with SDMZ 2.0, hope it works

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Never ran epiandro, but have run Dermacrine multiple times and liked it. Actually got noticeable strength gains running it a 5 pumps a day. Not much in muscle gain (maybe 3lbs) but better workouts, better sense of well being and I was able to hit a couple of PRs with it over my natty state PRs.