Epiandro TD dose and effects

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I am out of masteron but got some ultra epi which i thought could use alongside test for more dryness and hardness.

This is my 3rd day i am doing recommended 5 pumps or 450mg of epi.

So far no negative effects such as anxiety or irritability. Other than that i dont feel anything, perhaps a tiny bit more strength during my workouts which is welcome if it continues to be that way.

Will be running alongside low dose test prop.

Do you think this is good for dryness and definition? Similar to proviron lets say?

And is it horrendous on the hairline?

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I run EpiAndo pretty frequently along with my TRT dose of test. Anywhere from a low dose of 100mg and up to cycles of 400mg transdermal. It treats me well and does help with dryness and hardness, maybe vascularity. Not sure on latter though as with me that tends to fluctuate so I can't point it entirely on EpiAndro. I never feel any negative sides. At higher doses it increase my libido and gives me better wood. I'm 44 and like I said on TRT, so perhaps my DHT is on the low side. Could be part of the reason it works so well for me. I do think it complements other compounds very well. I've ran it with alot of things. Test, Dbol, 11KT, Dienogen, 4-Dhea.

I'd love to hear how it compares for you to the Masterton. I've always wanted to run some Test and Mast.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh and I've had no issues with the hairline. I don't have the thickest head of hair to begin with but I've not noticed it making it any worse. :p

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Masteron is good for definition and at higher doses also good for strength but more that strength that comes from aggresion.

Not like test or tren where you gain loads of strength due to muscle gain.

Test mast combo is rough on the hairline.

If the test dose is kept moderate, it doesn't take much masteron to keep bloat and e2 sides down.

Imho.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I am out of masteron but got some ultra epi which i thought could use alongside test for more dryness and hardness.

This is my 3rd day i am doing recommended 5 pumps or 450mg of epi.

So far no negative effects such as anxiety or irritability. Other than that i dont feel anything, perhaps a tiny bit more strength during my workouts which is welcome if it continues to be that way.

Will be running alongside low dose test prop.

Do you think this is good for dryness and definition? Similar to proviron lets say?

And is it horrendous on the hairline?
ultra epi is a hormonal, i would give it at least a week...improved strength in just 3 days is nice, imo....1st thing i notice is improved vascularity and pumps-oh yeah, i usually notice improved libido, erection strength in around a week also.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mild anti-e like effects. Hardness, strength, libido increase. I like epiandro and if I was relegated to two legal OTC hormonals it would TD epiandro and 4-dhea.\

Even if you were running high dose masteron you would want to give it at least 4 weeks if not more IMO to really be fair when assessing. I would plan to run the epi at least 8 weeks personally.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well day 4 and energy increase is definitely here.

Not taking this before bed.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes been running on 5 hours of sleep for a week now due to some work. Still working out no problem. Energy is amazing! Not tired at all.

I am out of test and mk677 (waiting for the delivery) so currently only on less than 100mg of tren ace a week, hcg and epiandro. Mood is awesome, energy amazing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes been running on 5 hours of sleep for a week now due to some work. Still working out no problem. Energy is amazing! Not tired at all.

I am out of test and mk677 (waiting for the delivery) so currently only on less than 100mg of tren ace a week, hcg and epiandro. Mood is awesome, energy amazing.
getting ready to oder some ultra epi myself!!!!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting... Dermacrine makes me sleepy, even the next day if i take few pumps in the evening i feel lethargic.

But epi gives energy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interesting... Dermacrine makes me sleepy, even the next day if i take few pumps in the evening i feel lethargic.

But epi gives energy.

But epi gives energy.
aren't you the one who seems to have abnormal responses to several different things?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I honestly dont think so. Some people labeled me as such.

But i only had anxiety issues when i went over 700mg of test and masteron combined. Which was for a brief period and totally unnecessary.

Other than that no, i dont think i respond abnormally to compounds.