Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In my opinion, and I've used it several times, Solo it's not going to do much unless you run it high, 900-1200mg of the oral or 300+ of the transdermal. Yes it's suppressive, anything hormonal at a dose that is sufficient to build muscle will be suppressive to some degree. It's much better used in a stack with something like 1 and 4 Andro. I use it as a add on to trt sometimes and I also jack the dose up on cycle. I find it works like a weaker non toxic winstrol if the dose is high enough

PeppaPig

PeppaPig

Awards
In my opinion, and I've used it several times, Solo it's not going to do much unless you run it high, 900-1200mg of the oral or 300+ of the transdermal. Yes it's suppressive, anything hormonal at a dose that is sufficient to build muscle will be suppressive to some degree. It's much better used in a stack with something like 1 and 4 Andro. I use it as a add on to trt sometimes and I also jack the dose up on cycle. I find it works like a weaker non toxic winstrol if the dose is high enough
Thanks bro, this info is good..
I don't see any good andro1- or andro-4..
they are all dosed low on the market

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks bro, this info is good..
I don't see any good andro1- or andro-4..
they are all dosed low on the market
I haven't used them in years but I think super mandro and Andro the giant are dosed properly.

Just remember, when going the Andro route your going to want at least 300mg of each of those for 6 weeks bare minimum, your going to need "if your smart" a real pct as well like clomid or nolva. Add that all up and Andros are a expensive cycle. A bottle or 2 of testosterone and some clomid will last twice as long at 300-500mg a week, is much cheaper, arguably safer, and will produce better results a

PeppaPig

PeppaPig

Awards
I haven't used them in years but I think super mandro and Andro the giant are dosed properly.

Just remember, when going the Andro route your going to want at least 300mg of each of those for 6 weeks bare minimum, your going to need "if your smart" a real pct as well like clomid or nolva. Add that all up and Andros are a expensive cycle. A bottle or 2 of testosterone and some clomid will last twice as long at 300-500mg a week, is much cheaper, arguably safer, and will produce better results a
Okay, i found a good deal on epiandro...
may save it for a future cycle with Test or andro-4 at a higher dose..
just dont have the money for andro-4

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Okay, i found a good deal on epiandro...
may save it for a future cycle with Test or andro-4 at a higher dose..
just dont have the money for andro-4
Do yourself a favor and don't waste the money on it then. I know your going to be tempted to use it and it's gonna be a waste. Spend the money on food and set yourself up a proper diet. The diet is way mo more important. I've documented pretty much every cycle I have ever ran and a shitty diet can make the best gear barely work. I'm gonna post up some old pictures I have from wasted cycles with a shitty diet and show you what I'm talking about and hopefully it will persuade you. I will even list the gear I used on the cycles.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The first picture was bulking on 600 test, 600eq and superdrol. I was training for a bench press pr. I got super strong but I just got fat and looked like crap, 30lbs in 6 weeks of almost pure fat and a total waste of my gear.

The second picture I removed all the gear except a little testosterone and dieted hard.

The third picture was last mini bulk on only 300 test and 200-300 desoxy test which is nothing in comparison to the first cycle I listed and I put on some solid muscle and got leaner while setting strength records on most of my lifts. It's the diet that makes the gear work. And if you can't afford everything for a proper cycle then you can't afford a proper diet.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The food is way more important then running a cycle just because you wanna run a cycle. And I also want to add that when you run short 4-6 week cycles like you wanna do " this is why oral only cycles are not great most of the time" you can't really build much muscle in 4-6 weeks no matter how much gear you use. The reason ppl lose "gains" on oral cycles is because they didn't really gain much muscle, it's mostly water and glycogen in the muscle that appears to be muscle and it goes away post cycle. But when you add muscle over 3-4 months it's really muscle, not water

PeppaPig

PeppaPig

Awards
The food is way more important then running a cycle just because you wanna run a cycle. And I also want to add that when you run short 4-6 week cycles like you wanna do " this is why oral only cycles are not great most of the time" you can't really build much muscle in 4-6 weeks no matter how much gear you use. The reason ppl lose "gains" on oral cycles is because they didn't really gain much muscle, it's mostly water and glycogen in the muscle that appears to be muscle and it goes away post cycle. But when you add muscle over 3-4 months it's really muscle, not water
Im eating brown rice, an fish or chicken.. pretty good diet
also veggies

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im eating brown rice, an fish or chicken.. pretty good diet
also veggies
That doesn't mean anything, it's the amounts of food you need to grow, the consistency in eating good and eating enough. My shopping bill on a bulk is about $75 a week. Well a bottle of 4 Andro I'm pretty sure $75 or less. So what I'm saying is if you don't have the money for the 4 Andro then you don't have the money for the food