Epiandro Questions

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, was seriously considering adding epiandro to a 11-keto and arimistane (for the dryness) stack (along with some good ol fashioned EC) and had a few questions I couldn’t find direct answers for in previous threads:

1) Is either TD or oral better? I’ve read oral requires higher doses but has a more stimulant-esque effect but are the dryness & fat loss effects about equal? Any more or less sides with one or the other?

2) Is it suppression heavy? It seems a lot of community adds it into a stack with more suppressive compounds but here I’m potentially adding it to a very mild compound. So my concern is: is the extra suppression worth it or would it be waste (requiring more pct, rebound, etc.)

3) Anyone know how epiandro affects bloods? Does it tank HDL, spike LDL or BP, or beat liver values to hell?

4) Does it require a test base? From what I’ve read it is a DHT precursor but I’ve only really read about test bases with other PHs and AAS cycles or cycles where epiandro is stacked with other compounds that would necessitate a test base anyways. So I’m not sure if epiandro would need a test base on its own or in such a mild stack. And, related to #2, would adding a test base just make it more trouble than its worth to add to a mild stack with the main goal of shreds with minimal suppression?

P.S. if any of this has been answered before feel free to just point me in the direction of the info but I hadn’t seen it anywhere so apologies for missing it.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you feel lethargy, better add some base like Dermacrine or 4-DHEA. Many people claim that epiandro and 11-KT are minimally suppressive but I've seen not bloodworks. Just run a SERM for PCT and you'll be fine. I can't answer the rest.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be suppressive but otc pct should suffice. I prefer TD to oral. Bloodwork Levels might have a slight change but shouldn’t be too impactful and should return to normal shortly after cessation. Should not need a base either.

Something like OL super pct or BLR rebirth along with OL test1fy or m test would be good pct options.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you feel lethargy, better add some base like Dermacrine or 4-DHEA. Many people claim that epiandro and 11-KT are minimally suppressive but I've seen not bloodworks. Just run a SERM for PCT and you'll be fine. I can't answer the rest.
I would agree with this. Dermacrine is a great base for any cycle. You can get alpha stano as a great source for epi andro. The sources are tested and high quality.

Look here

Use code chef on alpha gainz site for 25% off

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oral over td for me .. but def can combine them .. keep the oral for preworkout dosages

If you haven’t purchased already both of the stuff is 20% off at dps

You can get 1 epi andro gel and 2 stano plex for $106 and save the other stano for later

1 epi andro @ 2-3 pumps and 1 cap of stano plex pre workout is a great starter

or just get 2 stano plex for 8 weeks.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
apex alchemy td stanogen is the best epiandro on the market imo.
It's my current favorite!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
I remember running some epi some years ago for about 8 weeks. Got the opposite of lethargy so I wouldn’t really worry about it as it’s mild and won’t be taxing on the liver. A lot of people used to use epi andro for the “drive” that you get from it. Not exactly a test base but does offer that extra push if your running a heavier oral. Lastly any oral androgen is likely to affect cholesterol levels in a negative way. But seeing how epi is so mild I wouldn’t worry about it especially if you don’t plan on adding anything harsh. Sorry don’t have bloods to back up that claim. Just my 2 cents

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I remember running some epi some years ago for about 8 weeks. Got the opposite of lethargy so I wouldn’t really worry about it as it’s mild and won’t be taxing on the liver. A lot of people used to use epi andro for the “drive” that you get from it. Not exactly a test base but does offer that extra push if your running a heavier oral. Lastly any oral androgen is likely to affect cholesterol levels in a negative way. But seeing how epi is so mild I wouldn’t worry about it especially if you don’t plan on adding anything harsh. Sorry don’t have bloods to back up that claim. Just my 2 cents
there are some studies that show androsterone to actually improve lipids. i'm using alpha seven currently and really liking it!!!

thebigt at iconicformulations.com saves you 25%.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Should be suppressive but otc pct should suffice. I prefer TD to oral. Bloodwork Levels might have a slight change but shouldn’t be too impactful and should return to normal shortly after cessation. Should not need a base either.

Something like OL super pct or BLR rebirth along with OL test1fy or m test would be good pct options.

lol...no pct is complete without sustain alpha-from personal experience it stacks great with m-test!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, was seriously considering adding epiandro to a 11-keto and arimistane (for the dryness) stack (along with some good ol fashioned EC) and had a few questions I couldn’t find direct answers for in previous threads:

1) Is either TD or oral better? I’ve read oral requires higher doses but has a more stimulant-esque effect but are the dryness & fat loss effects about equal? Any more or less sides with one or the other?

2) Is it suppression heavy? It seems a lot of community adds it into a stack with more suppressive compounds but here I’m potentially adding it to a very mild compound. So my concern is: is the extra suppression worth it or would it be waste (requiring more pct, rebound, etc.)

3) Anyone know how epiandro affects bloods? Does it tank HDL, spike LDL or BP, or beat liver values to hell?

4) Does it require a test base? From what I’ve read it is a DHT precursor but I’ve only really read about test bases with other PHs and AAS cycles or cycles where epiandro is stacked with other compounds that would necessitate a test base anyways. So I’m not sure if epiandro would need a test base on its own or in such a mild stack. And, related to #2, would adding a test base just make it more trouble than its worth to add to a mild stack with the main goal of shreds with minimal suppression?

P.S. if any of this has been answered before feel free to just point me in the direction of the info but I hadn’t seen it anywhere so apologies for missing it.
1 - either will be effective, it's more of a personal preference (for me, oral is way simpler since you just pop the pills and go). Effects should be identical though since its exactly the same compound.

2- suppression should be VERY mild... most will only even need an otc pct or something very mild. Personally I ran CEL Stano-Plex 300 for 8 weeks and only needed OTC (CEL M-Test + SNS PCT Assist XT + SNS Reduce XT; CEL Anabolic Effect for a little something extra)

3 - this will be very personal, but for most, these values should only be very mildly effected since the compound in general is very mild.

4 - again, personal. For me, I did not need or use one and felt like a million $ the entire time. Alpha mood, full/pumped around the clock, libido sky high, motivated, etc). Personally I wouldn't bother (especially if you're interested in keeping things as mild as possible).

CEL Stano-Plex would be my recommendation as its price point is one of the best, CEL has an amazing track record for quality, and the effects that I saw personally were far more than I expected for such a mild compound.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the advice guys. Is stano td from alpha gainz a good transdermal as well?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. Its like being a kid in a candy store with all these stellar options lol.
always happy to help out, if you've got questions just ask. feel free to shoot me a pm.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
speaking of epiandro...check out iconic formulations.com new Ultra Epi....450mg epiandro per dose. transdermal is close to 2x oral delivery for same dose.

THEBIGT saves 25% off

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
speaking of epiandro...check out iconic formulations.com new Ultra Epi....450mg epiandro per dose. transdermal is close to 2x oral delivery for same dose.

THEBIGT saves 25% off
What are your thoughts w two topicals? Thinking of 11-kt and either ultra hard or ultra epi. If applied in different areas, can the body absorb or will two topicals be too much? I believe I read somewhere there was a limit on absorption.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Who has the best topical 7-keto or is 11kt that much better? Or b-aet?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Who has the best topical 7-keto or is 11kt that much better? Or b-aet?

11-KT and B-AET are both BOGO FREE at Apex-Alchemy at the moment. And you can mix and match!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What are your thoughts w two topicals? Thinking of 11-kt and either ultra hard or ultra epi. If applied in different areas, can the body absorb or will two topicals be too much? I believe I read somewhere there was a limit on absorption.
i've used more than one topicals often...no issues

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was actually planning on running 11-KT, Ultra Hard (epiandro and andro), and b-AET (probably Invictus). Though I may do 7-keto while on and invictus through the PCT. Not running anything until after quarantine is done for good though so I got some time to mull that over.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have read 2023-2024 is when this should be over. Either CDC or WHO but again not really trust worthy sources. I think might be over once the election is done.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have read 2023-2024 is when this should be over. Either CDC or WHO but again not really trust worthy sources. I think might be over once the election is done.
I was actually planning on running 11-KT, Ultra Hard (epiandro and andro), and b-AET (probably Invictus). Though I may do 7-keto while on and invictus through the PCT. Not running anything until after quarantine is done for good though so I got some time to mull that over.
what quarantine?

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
what quarantine?
Well, I’m technically in Phase 3 here in VA but I want to give it a week or two because of what happened in AZ. Going to the gym for a week then having to quite is no bueno. Besides my gym is in DC and I sure as hell don’t trust the metro right now. I’m trying to get the antibody test soon though and if it’s positive I’ll just make the commute like pre-COVID.