Epiandro & Ostarine Cycle

Xxlawdogxx

Awards
Hello all,

I'm a recent lurker and longtime lifter. I'm in my 30s and have been in the gym since I was 13. In my 20s I experimented with AAS and prohormones (the ones before the 2014 ban) but haven't done anything like it for at least a decade. I've decided to change that now.

I'm looking at the following stack for an 8-week cycle:

epiandro @600 mg a day
ostarine @ 25 mg a day

I'm taking an on-cycle support supplement and plan on either Clomid or Nolvadex as a PCT (I haven't decided which one yet). My primary goal is simply to cut. I'm happy with my strength and size, I just want to maintain that as much as possible while I commit to a caloric deficit. At 188 pounds, I'm guessing I'm at 16-18% bodyfat. Goal is 12%.

Thoughts? Is this a realistic goal? If I'm anything like I was in my 20s, I respond really well to this stuff. Anything I should add/change?

Additionally, a bit off-topic but something that concerns me is MPB and the increase in DHT. I already have a receding hairline, which I have thankfully stopped with a combination of Finasteride, Minoxidil, and 2% keto shampoo. Do you think continued usage will be enough to stop any additional loss that the epi may contribute to?

Lastly, I had a question in regard to alcohol usage. For the majority of the time, I do not plan on drinking. However, I have a Vegas trip planned mid-cycle. It is only for three days. I'm not planning on any binge drinking but having a few drinks each day. Any concern here or in the grand scheme of things it won't really affect me?

Thank you all and I look forward to being a part of this community and posting progress throughout my cycle.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Osta sucks for all purposes, so does S4. Any other sarm then those would be a better choice

Couple drinks won't kill you.

Add something like dermacrine or 4 Andro

Xxlawdogxx

Awards
Osta sucks for all purposes, so does S4. Any other sarm then those would be a better choice

Couple drinks won't kill you.

Add something like dermacrine or 4 Andro
Thanks for the honest feedback! I've already started the cycle and again... Mainly went with these two to get my feet wet (or in this case dry) again.

I'll definitely research those and consider them for the next cycle.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm looking at the following stack for an 8-week cycle:

epiandro @600 mg a day
ostarine @ 25 mg a day
Ah but then you already started 🤷‍♂️

For anyone lurking, run yo plan by the gang here first.

I would have suggest rad or lgd, plus the epiandro and dermacrine or 4andro as Smont said…

For this go, at least up the osta to 50mg

(Hopefully you already have the serms on hand)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Why does your thread start by saying "I'm looking at the following stack" if you already started it....

And getting your feet wet, ok, Terrible choice to get started with, for most ppl Osta=a bunch of negative side effects and zero positive results.

Xxlawdogxx

Awards
Why does your thread start by saying "I'm looking at the following stack" if you already started it....

And getting your feet wet, ok, Terrible choice to get started with, for most ppl Osta=a bunch of negative side effects and zero positive results.
I pulled the trigger quicker than expected due to timelines. This is also the first time I'm reading this. I've read that both together are very mild (my intention) with not a lot of side effects (also my intention). If it's too bad I'll quit.

Again, I'm just trying to get back into things in regard to prohormones and wanted to start small. Also again, I do appreciate the honest feedback and do wish I had discovered this forum a lot sooner than I did.

I'll post updates as I have them as far as the stack and if they're terrible feel free to use me as an example of what not to do.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran this exact cycle with exact dosages and loved it. Maybe my osta was spiked, but it was Olympus Labs so I think it was okay. LGD plus epiandro was even better though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I pulled the trigger quicker than expected due to timelines. This is also the first time I'm reading this. I've read that both together are very mild (my intention) with not a lot of side effects (also my intention). If it's too bad I'll quit.

Again, I'm just trying to get back into things in regard to prohormones and wanted to start small. Also again, I do appreciate the honest feedback and do wish I had discovered this forum a lot sooner than I did.

I'll post updates as I have them as far as the stack and if they're terrible feel free to use me as an example of what not to do.
There seems to be a very small group of ppl who respond good to osta, green machine is one of them.

But for a lot of people, osta is nothing like you read about.

No gains, crushes your natural testosterone production, fucked up cholesterol ect.

I've seen bloodwork on osta that looked worse then anadrol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There seems to be a very small group of ppl who respond good to osta, green machine is one of them.

But for a lot of people, osta is nothing like you read about.

No gains, crushes your natural testosterone production, fucked up cholesterol ect.

I've seen bloodwork on osta that looked worse then anadrol
Yikes. Osta only elevated my liver Enzymes barely above range. Cholesterol wasn't great, but not too bad. LGD still better overall.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yikes. Osta only elevated my liver Enzymes barely above range. Cholesterol wasn't great, but not too bad. LGD still better overall.
I've made no secret that lgd is my favorite sarm. If dosed high enough I find it just as useful as a oral steroid. And luckily I get no negative side effects from lgd.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've made no secret that lgd is my favorite sarm. If dosed high enough I find it just as useful as a oral steroid. And luckily I get no negative side effects from lgd.
Right on. I ran about 3 cycles but it's been 5 years since I've used it or anything *good*. Debating on jumping back in.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
grab some dermacrine to add in, you'll appreciate it!

you can use coupon code DELSOL to save a little $ ;)

Xxlawdogxx

Awards
Update! Day 25 of Epi and 5 of Osta. Yes 5. Original got lost in the mail and so I had to wait a certain amount of time before they resent it. Ostarine will now be a 6 week cycle.

First of all. I'm hooked. I'd take Epi for the mood alone. I feel more energy, aggression in the gym (in a good way), and just overall much more positive. It's provided a huge mood boost. The pumps I get are also phenomenal.

Lifts have remained static for the most part (more on that soon) but I've added more reps and when I'd typically drop the weight on subsequent sets I've kept it the same. I'm in a caloric deficit so I wasn't expecting this to change much.

Physique is definitely cutting up. This is the main reason I chose this stack. Muscles are drier and harder looking and I know I've lost fat.

Now onto the Osta. Tastes like crap and may be too early to tell but I did notice something in the gym today. I've been stuck on my bench for a while. Goal has been to hit 255 x6 again. I've gotten 4 no issues but unable to do anymore. Today I was able to do 6 and if I had a spotter I'm sure I could have pushed out 2 more.

Also, overhead single dumbbell tricep extensions are one of my last exercises I typically do on this workout. I've been stuck at 30 and can barely squeeze out 8 on each arm before dropping it. I did 10 no issues today, moved up to 35s, and then did 8 no problem.

So again... I don't know if it's the Epi, the addition of the Osta, or a combination of both, but I'm loving what I'm seeing.

Anyways. I'll post more along the way. I'm definitely looking at what to do next. I'm going to take all of the advice from earlier on and start formulating a cycle down the road. If this is what an extremely mild cycle does for me, I can't imagine what adding some different more powerful compounds can do.