EpiAndro Cycle

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ran an 8 week cycle last fall of Oral EpiAndro at 600-900mg/day. 900 only for the last 10 days and looking to put together another one. I will be starting a new 18-week training cycle in 2 weeks. Plan to use this towards the end.

Apex Alchemy Stanogen- 2ml/day
StanoPlex Oral- 1 cap a day and two caps on workout days (3-4x/week)
Hyperion- 1ml/day
Cycle Assist- 4 caps a day

I have enough for an 8 week run

PCT

Cycle Assist- 4 caps a day
Optimize T
Control XT
Hyperion 1ml/day

Just looking for any input on the cycle or PCT. I wanted to try some of the TD and then incorporate Androsterone into my cycle following this.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know people who have done TD epiandro + stano plex w/ great results.

I think those are nice dosages .. you can do 2 caps on workout days esp if you do feel something pre workout

for me and what i have seen is 2ml TD w/ 2caps stano throughout for 6-8weeks is awesome.

hyperion might need to bump up the dose

what is control XT ?

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know people who have done TD epiandro + stano plex w/ great results.

I think those are nice dosages .. you can do 2 caps on workout days esp if you do feel something pre workout

for me and what i have seen is 2ml TD w/ 2caps stano throughout for 6-8weeks is awesome.

hyperion might need to bump up the dose

what is control XT ?
What dose of Hyperion would you suggest? I’m forgetting the name but it’s SNS cortisol control

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What dose of Hyperion would you suggest? I’m forgetting the name but it’s SNS cortisol control
2-4ml imo

ohh reduceXT .. yeah great product for cortisol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ohh reduceXT .. yeah great product for cortisol
Agreed. Can't beat Reduce Xt for cortisol control. I was a little confused as well when I saw control xt :LOL: I was like SNS has a new product out!?

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I will bump up the Hyperion, have 2 60ml bottles coming. What do you think about 30 days of Optimize T + cortisol control vs 60?

Anything else to add or change to this cycle. Will probably use it towards the end of my next training cycle where I end with a 4 week peak phase to a test day.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will bump up the Hyperion, have 2 60ml bottles coming. What do you think about 30 days of Optimize T + cortisol control vs 60?

Anything else to add or change to this cycle. Will probably use it towards the end of my next training cycle where I end with a 4 week peak phase to a test day.
do opt T for min of 60 days .. reduce XT for 30 days is solid

always go by what your body tells you and can adjust it