Epiandro absolutely wrecking my stomach?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
5 10, 215 here before I started a cut... I regret cutting now. Trt plus 200 test 100 primo
Oooo i can definately see the bruise.

I think you made a good decision on cutting, Once you strip the fat off everything becomes easier. How you are in that picture is about where I would tell someone to stop their bulk. Your in fantastic shape for gen pop, more muscular then gen pop, but for fitness world its cutting time And it's only going to make your next bulk more successful anyways. I would just start increasing the dosage of the gear as the cut goes on. Work your way up to something like 500 t/400p and right at the end when your starting to feel small and ripped throw some winni or something in the mix and some carbs snd watch everythinh pop.

I literally just did this Over the past few months myself!

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oooo i can definately see the bruise.

I think you made a good decision on cutting, Once you strip the fat off everything becomes easier. How you are in that picture is about where I would tell someone to stop their bulk. Your in fantastic shape for gen pop, more muscular then gen pop, but for fitness world its cutting time And it's only going to make your next bulk more successful anyways. I would just start increasing the dosage of the gear as the cut goes on. Work your way up to something like 500 t/400p and right at the end when your starting to feel small and ripped throw some winni or something in the mix and some carbs snd watch everythinh pop.

I literally just did this Over the past few months myself!
Much appreciated on advice, I'm fat phobic truthfully so I always feel like I cut too early and this is the most I gained before cutting but wasn't sure if it was the right decision to stop

Similar thoughts on next cycle I have good supply of var, mast, primo, test c, test u soon as permanent trt. Basically anything else but not on hand. I haven't tried winny but would assume var would be somewhat similar, I do want to try in a little oral at the end. I've been thinking about a log to get some advice, I'll do it soon

teamguy312

Awards
Haha I use to rotate glutes and shoulders mostly, but I got some decent tittes so threw them in lol. Started hgh about 4 months ago, nightly 3.33 iu subq in stomach (10iu 9 ml bac, .3 ea). I love the stuff, the effect on my fat loss was crazy. I just don't hold as much fat when I let myself slip some. My normal go to is slin pins. 27g 5/8 easy touch. Even on cycle I use them now but I do usually run near a gramish so it's not many.
I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure I understand your GH dose. Do you do 3.33 iu subq per night? Making about 3 days per vial? Thing that has me confused is the 9ml of bac water unless you are saying that's what you have left. 1ml in a 10iu hgh vial, 10iu/ml. You are about in the sweet spot for fat loss and increased collagen, accelerated healing, etc. However, if it's fat loss you going after, use both HGH and IGF-1. Real IGF-1, not DES or LR3 and the IGF-1, hopefully used during cardio or very shortlu before/after. Make sure to have a glucose monitor before but look up that combo, hgh + igf-1. It's like the king of cutting without touching your test. Cardarine wouldn't be a good idea here because you will have to be cognizant of the possibility of low blood sugar.

I can't even imagine pinning my chest, why is that a phobia of mine now? 😂

Much appreciated on advice, I'm fat phobic truthfully so I always feel like I cut too early and this is the most I gained before cutting but wasn't sure if it was the right decision to stop

Similar thoughts on next cycle I have good supply of var, mast, primo, test c, test u soon as permanent trt. Basically anything else but not on hand. I haven't tried winny but would assume var would be somewhat similar, I do want to try in a little oral at the end. I've been thinking about a log to get some advice, I'll do it soon
Wait a minute now, how much primo are we talking about? haha. Var is superior to winny as far as collagen production, skin, etc and strength/endurance goes. Anavar makes people stronger than they expect. It's a good half life drug too, nice to take 3 times a day and it's not some harsh oral like dbol, but it will lean you out even more 😂

I felt that winstrol was just horrible for my skin and while I could never explain it, it felt like one of the worst orals I've ever ingested for my liver. My individual tolerance to winstrol is no good, but I've ran 100mg var/day.

Last edited:
EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'll be honest, I'm not entirely sure I understand your GH dose. Do you do 3.33 iu subq per night? Making about 3 days per vial? Thing that has me confused is the 9ml of bac water unless you are saying that's what you have left. 1ml in a 10iu hgh vial, 10iu/ml. You are about in the sweet spot for fat loss and increased collagen, accelerated healing, etc. However, if it's fat loss you going after, use both HGH and IGF-1. Real IGF-1, not DES or LR3 and the IGF-1, hopefully used during cardio or very shortlu before/after. Make sure to have a glucose monitor before but look up that combo, hgh + igf-1. It's like the king of cutting without touching your test. Cardarine wouldn't be a good idea here because you will have to be cognizant of the possibility of low blood sugar.

I can't even imagine pinning my chest, why is that a phobia of mine now? 😂

Wait a minute now, how much primo are we talking about? haha. Var is superior to winny as far as collagen production, skin, etc and strength/endurance goes. Anavar makes people stronger than they expect. It's a good half life drug too, nice to take 3 times a day and it's not some harsh oral like dbol, but it will lean you out even more 😂

I felt that winstrol was just horrible for my skin and while I could never explain it, it felt like one of the worst orals I've ever ingested for my liver. My individual tolerance to winstrol is no good, but I've ran 100mg var/day.
I've been gauging primo. My estrogen seems to like a relative 2 to 1 ratio. I dried myself out for a month trying a 1 to 1. Not fun shoulders hurt like ****. Next cycle I'll probably run 500 300 ish I'm not entirely sure it's just up in the air.

Hgh 10iu vial reconstituted with 9ml. 3 ml nightly. One 10iu lasts 3 days. I tried during the day and cardio, workout etc. It made me very lazy. Blood sugar has been good. I wake up almost every night about 5 am and drink some water take my hgh then go back to sleep. Breakfast over 4 hours later. So no carbs, protein, really anything within dosing. I was concerned with blood sugar so gauged it for the first two months and now just irregularity but it seems to be staying in a range no different than before.

teamguy312

Awards

I've been gauging primo. My estrogen seems to like a relative 2 to 1 ratio. I dried myself out for a month trying a 1 to 1. Not fun shoulders hurt like ****. Next cycle I'll probably run 500 300 ish I'm not entirely sure it's just up in the air.

Hgh 10iu vial reconstituted with 9ml. 3 ml nightly. One 10iu lasts 3 days. I tried during the day and cardio, workout etc. It made me very lazy. Blood sugar has been good. I wake up almost every night about 5 am and drink some water take my hgh then go back to sleep. Breakfast over 4 hours later. So no carbs, protein, really anything within dosing. I was concerned with blood sugar so gauged it for the first two months and now just irregularity but it seems to be staying in a range no different than before.

Sounds good, personally I do 1ML per 10iu vial, it makes dosing easy on a u-100 and you use less bac water, but it's what works for you, not me.

As far as diet, timing of eating and specifically carbs are going to be the biggest thing when it comes to HGH/IGF-1. Makes a huge difference.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When im lean i pin chest with 27-28g slin pins

Ive hit all these spots, none of the chest ones hurt, but front delts are badddddd!

View attachment 238292

When i cant see the cuts im too scared to pin chest cus im afraid il hit something
There's a shadow that makes it look like you pin your lower lip. 🤔

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
For what it's worth, several things can upset my stomach when taken on empty stomach, but not when taken with food. Like even vitamins and stuff. Maybe you could try taking the Epiandro with apples or oranges, in case you haven't tried that already. TD is a good option as well of course, like was said.

teamguy312

Awards
+1, +1, +1, hell i don’t know what else to say but you won’t be disappointed with epiandro. I’m a fan of 11-keto but actuallly, epiandro is much better and often much cheaper.