Epiandosterone for strength while on a cut?

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
My goal is to continue to increase my strength while in a recomp/slight cutting phase. Keeping the protein/macros numbers up but dropping the calories a bit below maintenance.

Would epiandosterone, particularly epilean be good for helping me to add strength or is it just for leaning out?

Would ostagenin be a better choice for my goals? I like that its an osta/laxo stack?

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
The main benefits of Epiandrosterone are:

-Non-Methylated/Non-Liver Toxic (Doesn't require liver support such as TUDCA or NAC)
-Dry Compound/Non-Aromatizing (Won't convert estrogen nor cause water retention or bloating)
-Anti-estrogenic Effect
-Increases Aggression
-Increases Energy/Combats Lethargy
-Increases Muscle Hardness and Density
-Increases Strength via CNS Activation
-Increases Vascularity
-Reduces Water Weight (Leading to a drier/tighter appearance)
-Supports Libido
-Excellent for Cutting/Recomping
-Excellent Stacker

Based on what you're looking for, it'd be an excellent addition to increase strength while you're on a caloric deficit.

Better than epilean, and a hell of a lot more efficient, is Sup3r Epi or Sup3r Epi Elite by OL UK.

The highest dosage per bottle plus S-SEDDS, you're maximizing mg's to truly get the amount of Epiandro that makes a notable difference and increased bioavailability.

Bartmac36

Bartmac36

Awards
  • Established
The main benefits of Epiandrosterone are:

-Non-Methylated/Non-Liver Toxic (Doesn't require liver support such as TUDCA or NAC)
-Dry Compound/Non-Aromatizing (Won't convert estrogen nor cause water retention or bloating)
-Anti-estrogenic Effect
-Increases Aggression
-Increases Energy/Combats Lethargy
-Increases Muscle Hardness and Density
-Increases Strength via CNS Activation
-Increases Vascularity
-Reduces Water Weight (Leading to a drier/tighter appearance)
-Supports Libido
-Excellent for Cutting/Recomping
-Excellent Stacker

Based on what you're looking for, it'd be an excellent addition to increase strength while you're on a caloric deficit.

Better than epilean, and a hell of a lot more efficient, is Sup3r Epi or Sup3r Epi Elite by OL UK.

The highest dosage per bottle plus S-SEDDS, you're maximizing mg's to truly get the amount of Epiandro that makes a notable difference and increased bioavailability.
That sounds awesome. How much is the amount per serving?

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
Use coupon code "OL15" to take 15% off pricing on the whole OL & OL UK line up while you're at it too

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
My goal is to continue to increase my strength while in a recomp/slight cutting phase. Keeping the protein/macros numbers up but dropping the calories a bit below maintenance.

Would epiandosterone, particularly epilean be good for helping me to add strength or is it just for leaning out?

Would ostagenin be a better choice for my goals? I like that its an osta/laxo stack?
In my case yes!

Doing a pretty hard cut & I stacked it with Osta, but more less the Osta to preserve muscle & the Epiandro to combat any possible letharagy or Estro sides the Osta could give, preserve strength, & keep libido up. So far so good.

Running HRS Androvar BTW.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Epiandro has been great for strength increases for me. I have tried 2 different brands and on my third now.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you mean the OP, I'm stacking with low-moderate dosed 11x

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I think you mean the OP, I'm stacking with low-moderate dosed 11x
Oh ok. Well in that case, I still don't know lol. I kinda used it to stay lean and dry-ish while bulking, plus I love the strength boost even though I care more about size.