Epi5tane vs Stenabol FIRST CYCLE

ddemark

Active Member
Hey guys I'm new to this site and have been doing tons of research lately. I wanted some opinions on whether to do epi or stenabol perfect stack from OL for my first cycle. I want to gain at least 10lbs, lean. I'm currently ~200, and lean wanting to stay that way. What are your recommendations?
 
Never done sten, but I've ran epi a few times and am actually on it currently (link in my sig to the log). I usually gain a little over 10 lbs on a lean bulk diet with it, while deff loosing some body fat. It's really a great compound. Not that you asked, but adding in trest makes it all the better, imo
 
I mean usually its suggested not to stack things your first go, but a low dose of trest can really help with energy, mood, and your joints, all of which can take a beating on epi.
 
If you have done your research then a EP15TANE + DermaTREST or TR3ST combo with TransFORM and AR1MACARE PRO would be a good start. Will check in for a log.
 
If you have done your research then a EP15TANE + DermaTREST or TR3ST combo with TransFORM and AR1MACARE PRO would be a good start. Will check in for a log.

Does your purest form of EP15TANE break down into phera?? Or is this a myth like Zeus?
 
Back
Top