Epi2a3a/Mechabol/SHRED(Hdrol)

DrolFIGHTER

DrolFIGHTER

Awards
Hello AM. I've been lifting for a couple years now. I've been doing martial arts for years and I've managed to work my way from 180 to 200 lbs. I've ran a few SD cycles in the past so I pretty much know what my body can handle. I'm about to run a cutting cycle in a week or so and I will be stacking Epi2a3a/Mechabol/SHRED well simply because they were already in the cart at strongsupplmentshop. I've ran epi and hdrol before and like them both. Although I'm more of an SD fan I think im going to focus on cuting this time around. I've been off cycling for the past 3 monthes or so. So im excited to get back in the gym and get shreded! I was wondering if you guys had any good tips on dosage. I will be running .25mg of letro a day during this cycle to prevent the pseudo-gynomastia. I was wondering if you guys had any tips on dosage or diet while I am completing the cycle. And if you guys could help me out on making a proper PCT plan? Please leave your offensive and idiotic comments to yourself. I am seeking help to look the way I want to look without silly forum baffle. I may not be the smartest anabolic user and I'm completely aware of that I don't need anyone telling me otherwise. Just wanted some suggestions. Thanks alot guys!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So 3 methyls?

DrolFIGHTER

DrolFIGHTER

Awards
I'll live but what do you suggest? I really want to run epi. but what else would you suggest? thats what im hear for lol

DrolFIGHTER

DrolFIGHTER

Awards
Epi: 2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallcoholanol
Mecha: 4-chloro-17-methyl-17b-hydro xy-androst-4-en-3-one
SHRED: 4-Chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one / 6-Chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one / and a blend of Milk Thistle and ****
CEL CYCLE ASSIST
Vitamin B5 for Acne
Letrozole - (small dose)
Jack3d
OM Serious Mass

SAFE?

ChefJoey

ChefJoey

Awards
Epi: 2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallcoholanol
Mecha: 4-chloro-17-methyl-17b-hydro xy-androst-4-en-3-one
SHRED: 4-Chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one / 6-Chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one / and a blend of Milk Thistle and ****
CEL CYCLE ASSIST
Vitamin B5 for Acne
Letrozole - (small dose)
Jack3d
OM Serious Mass

SAFE?
Define "safe"

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
So im excited to get back in the gym and get shreded!
so u dont even lift right now? do you only work out when youre using steroids or something?

what was your pct for your "several sd cycles?" 180-200 in a few years with several sd cycles is sounding pretty bad

DrolFIGHTER

DrolFIGHTER

Awards
I said a couple of years and i workout off cycle too I've just been super busy with work and what not. My pct before was nolva and pct assist along with letro if I needed it. Also I've only done about 3 SD cycles. From the moment I've started off kinda sloppy I admit it I was new to PHs and should have had more gains and quite frankly did more research. But this came with lack of diet, drinking habits, and such during college. Give me a break, people make mistakes.

Before SD I was about 177 and ended up being 215 last summer. But like I said I've lost gains as well. Perhaps suggesting your ideal of dosing and diet would be more beneficial since I've gotten more serious about this.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
so why are you even using steroids? you arnt locked down or stalled. youve just frozen because of your lack of commitment. that same lack will just cause you to lose it all again everytime. and why do you feel like stacking 3 methyls is a good idea? youre giving off the vibe that you just want a short cut

heres what i see, try to see it from another perspective:
-youve been training for "a couple years" and have done epi, hdrol, and 3 sd cycles. with just a couple years of training, you shouldnt even be touching any of those.
-you have a major lack of commitment. youve already admited to bad diet and binging as a student. then you added the spotty gym attendance to it. you will never keep anythign you gain with that kind of attitude. look at yor progress. youve gained 20lbs in 2 years and 4-5 cycles. people do that and more in just their first year natural

if you dont see it,then just go with your plan and do a 3 methyl stacked cycle. i guarantee you will lose every thing you gain from it within 5 months because you dont have what it takes to keep it. not yet at least

DrolFIGHTER

DrolFIGHTER

Awards
Thanks for the encouragement lol. You've answered almost none of questions... No one would be in this forum is they didn't want a shortcut. What exactly do you think steroids are for? I'm fully aware of my habits, I don't need you reminding me of what I've done in my own life. The purpose of this post was me trying to achieve greatness through advice from some of you. I don't need your "destructive criticism." Were all here to help each other. I'm sure even you have or had some bad habits. I'm not here to talk about the mistakes... I'm here to make up for them.