EPI-TREN ORAL, need a test base?

cerpin

Awards
Hello,
I want to start a oral cycle of 6 week ( maybe 8 if in your opinion is ok )

EPI 40/40/40/40/40/40
TREN 90/90/90/90/90/90

I will add arimistane 100mg everyday for 6 weeks
And at the end PCT for 6 weeks.

Omega 3 everyday

i need test base? If yes, which one?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my thoughts and how i would run it

def 6 weeks .. thats 2 strong steroids and drying out joints ..might need to pick up a joint supplement along with omega's too

and yes def a test base .. options are epi-plex (epi andro) or 4andro/dhea from iconic-dermacrine seems to be fan favorite as well

cerpin

Awards
What’s in your opinion a valid joint supplement other then omega 3?
And super noob questions: the test base is also oral? Dosage? How mano weeks? Thanks you

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i found this: is correct?
yup that is the ingrident .. compare what you can find/afford ..i might cel stano-plex to be best value

300mg X 60 caps = 18G of epi andro + you get like a free vaso6 bottle as well.

$34.49

cerpin

Awards
yup that is the ingrident .. compare what you can find/afford ..i might cel stano-plex to be best value

300mg X 60 caps = 18G of epi andro + you get like a free vaso6 bottle as well.

$34.49
thank you! You are a gentleman! I have to take it for 6 weeks with Epi and Tren?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thank you! You are a gentleman! I have to take it for 6 weeks with Epi and Tren?
Most people with test base like to start ahead .. so you can start epi andro for 1st 2 weeks and run it for 8 weeks and in the 3rd week introduce your stack

so something like this ..

Epi Andro 600/600/600/600/600/600/600/600
EPI 0/0/40/40/40/40/40/40
TREN 0/0/90/90/90/90 /90/90

epi and tren dosage is dependent on you and your experience .. i dont like epi over 30 when stacked

cerpin

Awards
Most people with test base like to start ahead .. so you can start epi andro for 1st 2 weeks and run it for 8 weeks and in the 3rd week introduce your stack

so something like this ..

Epi Andro 600/600/600/600/600/600/600/600
EPI 0/0/40/40/40/40/40/40
TREN 0/0/90/90/90/90 /90/90

epi and tren dosage is dependent on you and your experience .. i dont like epi over 30 when stacked
THANK YOU!

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello,
I want to start a oral cycle of 6 week ( maybe 8 if in your opinion is ok )

EPI 40/40/40/40/40/40
TREN 90/90/90/90/90/90

I will add arimistane 100mg everyday for 6 weeks
And at the end PCT for 6 weeks.

Omega 3 everyday

i need test base? If yes, which one?
do NOT run arimistane with epistane...

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
do NOT run arimistane with epistane...
Arimistane destroys my joints at 100mg, I can not run it above 75 for any sustained period. Never ran epistane but I’ve heard it’s hard on joints, I would rethink that myself. Not sure how much you would get from the arimistane when stacked with epi and trenavar either, it’s pretty mild.

cerpin

Awards
Arimistane destroys my joints at 100mg, I can not run it above 75 for any sustained period. Never ran epistane but I’ve heard it’s hard on joints, I would rethink that myself. Not sure how much you would get from the arimistane when stacked with epi and trenavar either, it’s pretty mild.
Thank you! Its epistane and trenbolone… i think that arjmistane was a good anti e

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ookey. It seems you haven't ran anything hormonal before, based on your questions. Looks like you have a lot more research to do, before hopping on a cycle.

For your first run I wouldn't stack 2 compounds like Epistane and Trenavar/Trendione, 1 is enough (It's not Trenbolone you have). Arimistane is a very weak AI, but I don't know if you would even want to add an AI, since Epistane is very dry and is antiestrogenic itself. Tren is a 19-nor, so on that regard an AI could be needed, but I don't know much about 19-nors and the differencies between them. With Trest you'd absolutely want an AI, but it works as a 'base' itself also and Tren does not, to my knowledge. Some type of prolactin control would be advised with the Tren. SNS Inhibit-P at minimum.

Epiandro is a nice addition to almost any cycle and will provide energy among other things, but it doesn't provide estrogen and is dry and antiestrogenic too, so in a way, used as a base alone could make some things worse, if having having too low estro and being too dry. So since you're not pinning test, then 4-Andro or Dermacrine and then can add the Epiandro for a base would be preferred. Although some people suffice with out any base for a short 6 week run and in those cases the Epiandro solo as a base would work. But for some it gets too dry and get lethargic very quick on something like Epistane.

I'd ditch the Tren from this run. 19-nors are also typically the hardest roids to recover from. Personally I'd start with something milder, than Epistane, like Halodrol/P-mag/Mechabol or an Andro stack, but maybe I'm just a pussy and some do fare well with Epistane (for many it's pretty harsh though) so I guess ok.

Some good joint supps would be cissus, glucosamine sulphate, msm, c-vitamin, etc.. You should be able to find a stack product with all/most of the basic joint supps in.

Cycle support supps would be adviced. CEL Cycle Assist is a good stack product. Wouldn't be a bad idea to add tudca, when using methylated orals, like Epistane.

What does your pct look like? Have a serm on hand BEFORE you start your cycle. A real AI would be good to have on hand too, as Epi is known for rebound estro and possible gyno issues due to it.

Last edited:

cerpin

Awards
Ookey. It seems you haven't ran anything hormonal before, based on your questions. Looks like you have a lot more research to do, before hopping on a cycle.

For your first run I wouldn't stack 2 compounds like Epistane and Trenavar/Trendione, 1 is enough (It's not Trenbolone you have). Arimistane is a very weak AI, but I don't know if you would even want to add an AI, since Epistane is very dry and is antiestrogenic itself. Tren is a 19-nor, so on that regard an AI could be needed, but I don't know much about 19-nors and the differencies between them. With Trest you'd absolutely want an AI, but it works as a 'base' itself also and Tren does not, to my knowledge. Some type of prolactin control would be advised with the Tren. SNS Inhibit-P at minimum.

Epiandro is a nice addition to almost any cycle and will provide energy among other things, but it doesn't provide estrogen and is dry and antiestrogenic too, so in a way, used as a base alone could make some things worse, if having having too low estro and being too dry. So since you're not pinning test, then 4-Andro or Dermacrine and then can add the Epiandro for a base would be preferred. Although some people suffice with out any base for a short 6 week run and in those cases the Epiandro solo as a base would work. But for some it gets too dry and get lethargic very quick on something like Epistane.

I'd ditch the Tren from this run. 19-nors are also typically the hardest roids to recover from. Personally I'd start with something milder, than Epistane, like Halodrol/P-mag/Mechabol or an Andro stack, but maybe I'm just a pussy and some do fare well with Epistane (for many it's pretty harsh though) so I guess ok.

Some good joint supps would be cissus, glucosamine sulphate, msm, c-vitamin, etc.. You should be able to find a stack product with all/most of the basic joint supps in.

Cycle support supps would be adviced. CEL Cycle Assist is a good stack product. Wouldn't be a bad idea to add tudca, when using methylated orals, like Epistane.

What does your pct look like? Have a serm on hand BEFORE you start your cycle. A real AI would be good to have on hand too, as Epi is known for rebound estro and possible gyno issues due to it.
Thank you for your reply.
i’ve al ready done 2 cycle with epi/tren. No Ai in the first and no test base in both.

1st give me gyno
2nd with arimistane has delete it fortunately. I have just a little bit of breast, but its invisibile. The hard stuff behind the nipples gone away.

so i’m here for ask, because i did already errors.

as sarms i can find some mk667.
but i didnt undesrtand when i have to take sarms.
Ad pct i have post complente cycle terapy v2 of Brawn… if i didnt use arimistane in the cycle i can use it as pct with pct of brawn?
Some good Ai that i can buy in Europe?

cerpin

Awards
So correct me where I am wrong:

test base 450/450/450/450/450/450/450
Epi 00/00/40/40/40/40/40/40
Tren 00/00/60/60/60/60/60/60

AI? arimistane you say no

PCT 6 week ( I have brawn nutrition post complete terapy v2 OR pct by anabolic warfare )

cerpin

Awards
I wanna use it as AI

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar