Epi/tren for bulking?

AzNxNiNjA

AzNxNiNjA

Awards
I have a bottle of OL Tr3n and LGI Epi. Would these two do okay for a bulk? I know that they're normally used in a stack to cut, but didn't know how well they would react to a large caloric intake. I plan to go
60/60/90/90/90 tren
20/20/30/30/30 epi
Some AI and liver support on cycle, then Clomid for PCT.

I appreciate it guys!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle of OL Tr3n and LGI Epi. Would these two do okay for a bulk? I know that they're normally used in a stack to cut, but didn't know how well they would react to a large caloric intake. I plan to go
60/60/90/90/90 tren
20/20/30/30/30 epi
Some AI and liver support on cycle, then Clomid for PCT.

I appreciate it guys!
Yes, you can bulk on this stack. I would start with a moderate caloric surplus and adjust after 2 weeks if needed.

AzNxNiNjA

AzNxNiNjA

Awards
Yeah, this will actually be my first cycle a friend is helping me with, so I'm expecting big gains. When you say "moderate", would you just say about 500 cals surplus? I've been cutting all natural with strength training, but thinking about adding a lot more volume once I start my bulk towards the end of summer.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, this will actually be my first cycle a friend is helping me with, so I'm expecting big gains. When you say "moderate", would you just say about 500 cals surplus? I've been cutting all natural with strength training, but thinking about adding a lot more volume once I start my bulk towards the end of summer.
500 calorie surplus is plenty. Stacking two harsh compounds is not what I would recommend for a first timer. Epistane solo would be enough IMO.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Using EPI AND TREN as a first cycle? Tren is as rough as it gets... I'd start with 30mg epi for 5-6 weeks

AzNxNiNjA

AzNxNiNjA

Awards
Yeah, I know about all the sides you get from tren. Right now, I'm 5'6" 175 lbs cutting until August. Should I just use epi during my cut for about 5 weeks, 4 weeks PCT, 4 weeks off, then start my bulk with tren and epi?

My only prob right now is I only have enough epi to go through one cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I know about all the sides you get from tren. Right now, I'm 5'6" 175 lbs cutting until August. Should I just use epi during my cut for about 5 weeks, 4 weeks PCT, 4 weeks off, then start my bulk with tren and epi?

Time on + pct = time off

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards

How is only one Epi cycle a problem? Multiple compound runs are not always the best option at some point the side effect to gains ratio is just tremendously out of favor.. Also you need 9-10 weeks off. The general rule of thumb is time on+PCT=Time off. Any less than that and you risk Damaging HPTA and idk about you but id rather cycle right and be healthy than fuc-k myself up. Run a 5-6 week cycle of epi and ramp up dosage from 20 to 30 and maybe 40 if you respond well, most people sweet spot is 30. If you want to run Tr3n just run it solo stop trying to stack everything, there becomes a point where it's just detrimental especially since it'd only be your second cycle if you do complete this Epi only first cycle... Slow your roll man..

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi 45mg and tren 90mg was my first cycle so I can't say anything about it being too much for a first run. The ph tren really isn't that crazy of a ph imo.

AzNxNiNjA

AzNxNiNjA

Awards
Epi 45mg and tren 90mg was my first cycle so I can't say anything about it being too much for a first run. The ph tren really isn't that crazy of a ph imo.
Were you on a bulk or cut and how were your results?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Were you on a bulk or cut and how were your results?
Was on a bulk, gained about 15 pounds. Only side effect was crazy night sweats. It's really not reccomended to run both compounds for a first run, epistane is great solo and the results should be very similar without adding the tren.

AzNxNiNjA

AzNxNiNjA

Awards
How is only one Epi cycle a problem? Multiple compound runs are not always the best option at some point the side effect to gains ratio is just tremendously out of favor.. Also you need 9-10 weeks off. The general rule of thumb is time on+PCT=Time off. Any less than that and you risk Damaging HPTA and idk about you but id rather cycle right and be healthy than fuc-k myself up. Run a 5-6 week cycle of epi and ramp up dosage from 20 to 30 and maybe 40 if you respond well, most people sweet spot is 30. If you want to run Tr3n just run it solo stop trying to stack everything, there becomes a point where it's just detrimental especially since it'd only be your second cycle if you do complete this Epi only first cycle... Slow your roll man..
Thanks for the info man. I might just start with tren when I decide to bulk or epi now then tren later along the line. The only reason why I wanted to stack the two was because my friend had great results with that as his first cycle and convinced me to.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the info man. I might just start with tren when I decide to bulk or epi now then tren later along the line. The only reason why I wanted to stack the two was because my friend had great results with that as his first cycle and convinced me to.
I mean im not saying it's not a great cycle but it's definitely considered to be more advanced and definitely has some heavy suppression so it's your decision just giving me .02

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First PH cycle was Epi at 30mg ED and just for 4 weeks (On bulk). Great gains, no sides. Take your time dude, the gains will come. I am with the majority here that running Epi solo will provide solid results and you can just run epi/tren next cycle when you have a little bit more experience under your belt.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Epiandro and Trendione would make for a much better cutting stack than bulking. Since neither is estrogenic (AFAIK, at least epi isn't), it's not going to give you the mass that you'd get from other testosterone based compounds. If you have the $, you might consider 1,4DHEA as an addition. It will convert to boldenone, a compound based off testosterone which is slightly estrogenic and androgenic and also increases appetite to a significant degree. Many people, myself included, have used boldenone itself in a bulking cycle and have had great results. Before it was banned, 1,4andro had my appetite going absolutely through the rough, so 1,4DHEA (even though I haven't used it yet, it converts to 1,4andro) should be mostly comparable. It's much less estrogenic than 4DHEA, which is why I would recommend it over that.

Just my 2₵

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First cycle was epistane 20/30/30/40 recomp and gained 18.5lbs, I think epistane alone would be enough, but if you want go for it man