Epi/Superdrol cycle suggestions

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I wanted to get thoughts on how to dose a superdrol/epistane cycle. I am also undecided about the cycle length.

I'm currently thinking of week1 30epi/10drol, week2 40epi/10drol, week3 40epi/20drol, week4 40epi.
I've read mixed things about epistane cycle lengths, some guys say 4 weeks and others say 6 is optimum.
Also thought of only pulsing sdrol?

My cycle history is one three week superdrol cycle, a superdrol pulse and an epistane pulse. I have also done a cycle of 3-ad.

Opinions and experiences would be appreciated, once I have decided I will log my results.

My stats:
Age 24
Weight 201
BF 15%

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't suggest stacking those two compounds together at all, why stack 2 orals? If you want to run multiple compounds then use an oral as a jumpstart for an injectable cycle. No one wants to pin nowadays!

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
my suggestion

epi 30/30/40/40 and super 10/20/20 starting week 4

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
6 week... start superdrol week 4. shouldn't be a problem if he has all the supporting sups.

2k2ser

Awards
  • Established
I ran Havoc (same as EPI) for a normal cycle w/ Superdrol pulsed during the last 3 weeks. It worked pretty well for me. You might not even need to run the Superdrol everyday. Don't run both of them together at those doses. Run SD at the end if anything else, not together!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'm just really not a huge fan of multiple oral compounds when injectables are much easier on you IMO. Seems like it's so rare to see good ol' inj cycles posted on here nowadays.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'm just really not a huge fan of multiple oral compounds when injectables are much easier on you IMO. Seems like it's so rare to see good ol' inj cycles posted on here nowadays.
true... and i'm starting to lean towards this.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys. Would kick starting the cycle with 2 weeks of superdrol be any less beneficial than ending with sdrol? Would it be to harsh to run 10mgs of sdrol throughout the cycle? I don't really want to run a cycle any longer than 4 weeks. I am concerned that I won't see results from a straight epistane cycle.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
I don't see a benefit to running the two compounds together. Both are very dry so to me it just doesn't make sense to stack them. Have you considered running Tren alongside epi? Or possibly running a new compound, such as phera?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
honestly some people have reasons they cant use injectables and others choose to just keep it legal.. rather then taking a risk.. i see no problem with this..
you can bridge it or run a straight cycle your weighing the risk of running 2 methyls together for a short period or 2 methyls run concurrently its pretty much your decsion.. i dont think there should be a problem with a straight cycle stacking both :
4 weeks
superdrol1-3
epi1-4..

if u run a bridge heres what u need to look at.. do u wanna use superdrol first because it kicks quicker.. if this is so u have to think that some of ur superdrol gains will diminish before the epi kicks in,,, and also u may start to get shut down from the super with 3 weeks left till ur pct while ur on the epi which could aggravate gyno or aggravate a worse shut down....

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
it's so much easier to keep gains on injectable cycles

and i find it very difficult to run a strong ph like superdrol for only 4 weeks and keep gains. i usually loose them.

that's why i like to bridge into a non-methylated ph for another 4 weeks and make it an 8 weeker. even though this might not be healthy. i find it's the only way i can keep gains from superdrol. 4 weeks just isn't enough IMO.

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
You don't seem to understand the philosophy behind stacking steroids.

You don't just include a minimal dosage of a variety of compounds like fruit salad. There is no point in doing that.

Stacking begins with a base compound. You take the base compound to the highest dosage you can before unpleasant side effects manifest. Then you stack an additional compound that complements the base compound to the highest dosage before you consider adding an additional compound.

You would be better off choosing which compound you want to run as your base compound and gradually increasing the dosage until you achieve your maximum and then considering adding a non-methylated compound like a max LMG clone, 19-nor tren clone or furazabol clone.

In this case your base compound is superdrol and I don't understand why you would want to stack anything with superdrol because there is only so much mass you can keep from a 3-4 week cycle. You could try a bridge like ibanezman08 suggested and his suggestion to bridge with a non-methylated compound is about as good advice as you could receive when contemplating a bridge with superdrol.

There are people on this board who have bridged superdrol into pheraplex and other harsher methylated compounds for 6 weeks but who knows how much damage they are doing to themselves? They don't get blood tests like you should if you run a compound longer than 4 weeks and there are people who have had to go to the emergency room after 4 weeks of superdrol, so the prospect of serious damage isn't unfounded.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
off topic but what did you think about 3ad?

i still have a bottle, anyone want to make an offer shoot me pm, i have other stuff too.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
3-AD was disappointing to sum it up. Leaned out a bit, no real strength or mass gains. I would have rather spent the money on a good post workout creatine supp. Im pretty sure I logged the cycle?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im doing PP with 10mg epi then im gonna do a bridge into SD and continue the epi so i will find out how they stack, shouldnt be a big deal since its only 10mg epi.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I think I have decided to just run a moderate dose of epistane for 4 weeks. Depending on how I feel I may pulse 10mgs of superdrol preworkout twice a week. I saw good results from a twice weekly pulse last time I did it.
I will probably log the results in a different thread for those interested.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
I think I have decided to just run a moderate dose of epistane for 4 weeks. Depending on how I feel I may pulse 10mgs of superdrol preworkout twice a week. I saw good results from a twice weekly pulse last time I did it.
I will probably log the results in a different thread for those interested.

You can expand epistane to 5 or 6 weeks (assuming you keep the dosages moderate). I've seen people that swear by longer havoc cycles, and if you keep the dosages decent, you should be able to avoid miserable sides.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pulse the sdrol on the steady moderate epi run, sounds like a plan. pulse for 3 weeks and run the epi for 6 or something.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
pulse the sdrol on the steady moderate epi run, sounds like a plan. pulse for 3 weeks and run the epi for 6 or something.
I think thats the plan. Won't run the epistane for six though, maybe five. I get really dry joints from ph's like superdrol and epistane. It becomes to painful to manage after a while, especially on chest day.