Epi-plex or Vaso 6, or what to take if you were going to take one as a daily supplement?

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I spend tons on supplements and love both of these products but I am fixing to quit working offshore as they have mandated us to take the jab.............I need to cut down on my supplement spending and was wondering if I had to make a choice, which one would you take for better overall health? Would love to hear some opinions. Thanks!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I had to choose 1, I would go with Epi-Plex. Just because I think it offers more for muscle building and nutrient partitioning. And you'll also get pumps like Vaso6.

Vaso6 is good stuff, but I think Epi-Plex is the better choice if you had to pick one.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I had to choose 1, I would go with Epi-Plex. Just because I think it offers more for muscle building and nutrient partitioning. And you'll also get pumps like Vaso6.

Vaso6 is good stuff, but I think Epi-Plex is the better choice if you had to pick one.
Agreed. V6 is amazing for pre workout performance, but if I could run epicatechin daily... epicat ALL DAY

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another vote for Epi-Plex as im taking it daily already.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with others, Epi all the way.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I spend tons on supplements and love both of these products but I am fixing to quit working offshore as they have mandated us to take the jab.............I need to cut down on my supplement spending and was wondering if I had to make a choice, which one would you take for better overall health? Would love to hear some opinions. Thanks!
I'm glad to hear that you really like both of them. Both are excellent products.

I'm sorry to hear about the cut back with your job.

I could make an argument either way as to which one to choose but I love both.

I did want to let you know in case you didn't, that we started making a Value Size VASO6 awhile back that is 120 Veg Caps per bottle so its a lot more affordable for daily use now with that size. We sell it at 44.99 direct on the SNS even when it isn't on sale so that makes it around 11.00 per month now and we do run sales and DPS currently has it for 35.96 which is around 9.00 per month :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm glad to hear that you really like both of them. Both are excellent products.

I'm sorry to hear about the cut back with your job.

I could make an argument either way as to which one to choose but I love both.

I did want to let you know in case you didn't, that we started making a Value Size VASO6 awhile back that is 120 Veg Caps per bottle so its a lot more affordable for daily use now with that size. We sell it at 44.99 direct on the SNS even when it isn't on sale so that makes it around 11.00 per month now and we do run sales and DPS currently has it for 35.96 which is around 9.00 per month :)
you almost have to stack them at that price lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778-

I saw that on DPS and ordered 2 big bottles of it!!!! Loading up before I change my job!!!
Awesome. I'm glad to hear that. 2 big bottles will last you 8 months so that has you covered for a long time on the VASO6 end of things :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just read theres a synergy between the 2 products, I think because of the piperine. Trying the combo later today when I lift. Will report back on results. 😂

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just read theres a synergy between the 2 products, I think because of the piperine. Trying the combo later today when I lift. Will report back on results. 😂
yes there is .. amazing stack .. take epi-plex (other dose) with other products as well and will enhance them including your diet

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think there is definitely good synergy in my opinion between the 2 of them. I don't think its the Piperine though - that may help, but its not all of it imo. I think Epi-Plex and VASO6 are just very complimentary of one another in terms of the way they work in general.

Let us know what you think. I think you'll love the combo.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
yes there is .. amazing stack .. take epi-plex (other dose) with other products as well and will enhance them including your diet
Had a great pump. Love Follidrone 2 but at $50 had to go with epi-plex. So I went one scoop vasoblitz, one epi-plex, one vaso6. Felt great, noticed good endurance

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think there is definitely good synergy in my opinion between the 2 of them. I don't think its the Piperine though - that may help, but its not all of it imo. I think Epi-Plex and VASO6 are just very complimentary of one another in terms of the way they work in general.

Let us know what you think. I think you'll love the combo.
Tried it. Loved it. Definitely a chemistry between the 2. and I'm guessing healthy for this 65 year old

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
much respect (y)

welcome to AM

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
synergy...from piperine? lmao :ROFLMAO:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a great pump. Love Follidrone 2 but at $50 had to go with epi-plex. So I went one scoop vasoblitz, one epi-plex, one vaso6. Felt great, noticed good endurance
Very nice .. glad you enjoyed it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
synergy...from piperine? lmao :ROFLMAO:
I believe he misspoke. I believe that what he meant was that VASO6 & Epi-Plex (Epicatechin) have good synergy and that the Piperine (absorption enhancer) in Epi-Plex may help as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what exactly does epicatechin do?
Epi-Plex contains 300 mg. per capsule of Epicatechin + 20 mg. Piperine.

Epicatechin is one of the more popular and well-known natural anabolics and is commonly used for lean muscle, strength, pumps, endurance, and more.

A lot of people use it as a daily use supplement, including myself. It's one of the best things I've ever used for muscle fullness and improved endurance.

@TheMrMuscle can also give his thoughts on it but I know he uses it daily too and has for a long time. Here's a link to a great mini review by him on it:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epi-Plex contains 300 mg. per capsule of Epicatechin + 20 mg. Piperine.

Epicatechin is one of the more popular and well-known natural anabolics and is commonly used for lean muscle, strength, pumps, endurance, and more.

A lot of people use it as a daily use supplement, including myself. It's one of the best things I've ever used for muscle fullness and improved endurance.

@TheMrMuscle can also give his thoughts on it but I know he uses it daily too and has for a long time. Here's a link to a great mini review by him on it:

thanks brother! i may have to try it

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I believe he misspoke. I believe that what he meant was that VASO6 & Epi-Plex (Epicatechin) have good synergy and that the Piperine (absorption enhancer) in Epi-Plex may help as well.
ah ok i hope so...isnt piperine just basically black pepper?

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you for explaining what I meant. Didn't mean to confuse other people, who seemed too eager to critique.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ah ok i hope so...isnt piperine just basically black pepper?
I knew what he meant because a lot of people comment on the synergy between VASO6 and Epi-Plex.

Piperine is from black pepper extract but it is a specialized component that has been clinically researched to increase the absorption of many different herbs. So its one of those cases where its from black pepper, but not just black pepper; its actually a really great absorption enhancer.

That's why what he meant was that in addition to the synergy between VASO6 and Epi-Plex (Epicatechin), that the Piperine in Epi-Plex may help even more. :)

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as others have said Epi-plex ftw.

I love vaso6 too as a preworkout and all around, always happy when i see it included.

Epi-plex on the other hand is my all time favorite supplement if i had to pick one. Super excited to see it start to be included in dailies and pre-workouts. Pumps, strength, endurance and re-comp all in one.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Epi-Plex without question for it’s multiple benefits. It’s one of my favorite ingredients. I am not a big fan of Vaso6 so it’s an easy choice for me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I love vaso6 too as a preworkout and all around, always happy when i see it included.

Epi-plex on the other hand is my all time favorite supplement if i had to pick one. Super excited to see it start to be included in dailies and pre-workouts. Pumps, strength, endurance and re-comp all in one.
I love Epi-Plex and use it daily myself at 2 caps per day (600 mg.).

You mentioned seeing Epicatechin start to be included in pre-workouts and other things - the thing about that though is that the dosages that many brands are using is so low that it's not going to deliver much in the way of results and that sometimes leads to people saying that an ingredient doesn't do much - when really its just that the dosage doesn't do much haha.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Can you elaborate on what you get from it mate? You notice a Recomp on it? Thanks!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can you elaborate on what you get from it mate? You notice a Recomp on it? Thanks!
He had said "Pumps, strength, endurance and re-comp all in one." which is pretty typical of what people experience with Epi-Plex.

Here is a link to a very good detailed review on Epicatechin from a longtime forum member in case you hadn't seen it:

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He had said "Pumps, strength, endurance and re-comp all in one." which is pretty typical of what people experience with Epi-Plex.

Here is a link to a very good detailed review on Epicatechin from a longtime forum member in case you hadn't seen it:

Lol, with all due respect mate, I have good literacy skills and I am aware of what he said, I believe the guy above you said something similar... I asked if he could elaborate, as I believe he is a consumer rather than a rep and wanted to hear further details of his experience(s) as it would appear to be unbiased view...

Edit: tongue in cheek above, txt doesn’t always show. But thanks for the review I’ll have a look as I believe said member isn’t a rep. Thanks for that

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it suggested to take epi even on off days? Or taking only on workout day would be enough to
see results on recomposition?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol, with all due respect mate, I have good literacy skills and I am aware of what he said, I believe the guy above you said something similar... I asked if he could elaborate, as I believe he is a consumer rather than a rep and wanted to hear further details of his experience(s) as it would appear to be unbiased view...

Edit: tongue in cheek above, txt doesn’t always show. But thanks for the review I’ll have a look as I believe said member isn’t a rep. Thanks for that
When I reply to a thread, I go to the post where the notifications takes me and then I reply post by post. Therefore, there may be times where I reply to someone with something that someone else may have said without knowing someone else in the thread already said it. That's my way of trying to reply to everyone and make sure I don't miss replying to anyone or their points.

I also, and I apologize if you didn't know this bc I frequently state it, my posts are 99% of the time not written to a specific person; they are written in a way to recap things so that if a person reading sees it they know the context of my reply. In this case, your question asked what someone saw out of it - I realize that you may have saw that - but a person that sees your post a year from now on a google search and clicks a link and goes directly to it may not realize the context - therefore, it makes it easy for them to read when I recap things and put posts in context. At least that's the intention.

Last point on this - I know you aren't from the US and I know you're in Europe but I don't know what country. So I had no way of knowing if English was your first language - and you can find a thread in the last year of me very adamantly defending someone on here that I knew was foreign and people were giving him a hard time about comprehension on some things - I knew English wasn't his first language. And in his case, what got people messing with him as that he missed some things in posts bc of the language barrier. So I never make the assumption that it is for any foreign members that don't live in the US.

It's in no way to take away from him answering you for himself. But a quick check on his activity shows he hadn't been on for over a week so I wanted to answer you since I saw it and he can still answer for himself when/if he sees it.

And correct, the link I provided you is to someone who isn't a rep and has ran products by many companies. That's why I provided it for you.

As far as the bias comment, I do my best on here to help everyone in every way that I can. I post in great detail a lot of times to help people with things and issues that have nothing to do with supplements. I also frequently recommend quite a few different brands if they are brands that I know the quality is correct on that can be trusted.

You can find a very public example of me publicly congratulating another brand owner on here in the last couple of weeks about how as a brand they have taken the proper steps to legitimize their brand in terms of quality control and compliance. Which doesn't really add up with your accusation of bias - publicly praising another brand owner who is a direct competitor.

If you don't trust my opinions or posts, I can stop replying to your posts. You ask some good and valid questions and a lot of times I try to reply to them - not to discourage anyone else from replying to them, but because my industry knowledge and insight is more than most so some of them I'm able to provide more details on.

As far as your rep comment - I guess you could call me a rep if you want. But actually, I work for the company itself and in addition to that, I help with the formulation, quality control, and raw material sourcing for over a dozen brands in different segments of the supplement industry and consult for many more (many of which are direct competitors); and have been doing so since 2004. My only bias is that I'm very openly an industry advocate for GMP compliance and proper quality controls within the industry.

I post here bc I'm a long time member and I enjoy helping people. And truthfully, I probably spend a lot more time here than I should because I should be putting a lot more time into social media and marketing; but I care about a lot of the members here as a community and AM itself and try to be a positive contributing member and post things that will keep people interested and coming back to the forum. Maybe it is time that I take a step back and stop posting as much and trying to help out as much on here.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is it suggested to take epi even on off days? Or taking only on workout day would be enough to
see results on recomposition?
You would want to take Epi-Plex daily for best results.

Most of the time when thinking of supplements in general, a pre-workout dosage is going to help with that particular workout but that's most of the time it. For results in terms of lean muscle, fat loss, and improved body-composition, most of the time that's going to be more about using something daily for consistent results.

Like in this thread discussion that started about VASO6 or Epicatechin, if I was taking something just pre-workout, I would take VasoForce XT (VASO6+more) as I believe it provides a lot better results specific to the particular workout in question. But in terms of consistent use and great results, I absolutely love Epi-Plex and I use it daily.

@TheMrMuscle uses it daily as well and posted and very detailed mini review on it:

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
Lots of love for Epi ITT, but I prefer VASO6. I have found it helps keep my BP under better control. I use it daily with my MVI and creatine in the morning.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lots of love for Epi ITT, but I prefer VASO6. I have found it helps keep my BP under better control. I use it daily with my MVI and creatine in the morning.
I'm glad that you're pleased with it. Both Epi-Plex and VASO6 are great ingredients - and one may be better for one person and one better for the other based on individual results and what people are looking for :)