Epi Elite/Tren Elite/with Redefine Nutrition PCT Rev. Blac

monsta3449

Awards
Good stack peoples? Anyone tried it? What was your best dosage and any sides?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
this would be a better fit in the anabolic section..

but yes, the hormonal compounds you mention stack well together and are certainly an option, if you are appropriately experienced (ie, you have couple cycles under your belt) ... some ppl who run those compounds also may have preference to run something in addition to REV PCT during pct, such as a serm

welcome to the forum

monsta3449

Awards
this would be a better fit in the anabolic section..

but yes, the hormonal compounds you mention stack well together and are certainly an option, if you are appropriately experienced (ie, you have couple cycles under your belt) ... some ppl who run those compounds also may have preference to run something in addition to REV PCT during pct, such as a serm

welcome to the forum
you know I've consider nolvadex and or clomid I can't find either one. I know it's probably against forum rules. I originally thought pct rev. Black would help most. I'm 25, 5'6, and 153 lbs. Looking to gain maybe 30 lbs of muscle.

I was originally looking to do this stack along with beast creature and amino build and my ON whey protein. Of course I don't want the negative effects of Gyno.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
you know I've consider nolvadex and or clomid I can't find either one. I know it's probably against forum rules. I originally thought pct rev. Black would help most. I'm 25, 5'6, and 153 lbs. Looking to gain maybe 30 lbs of muscle.

I was originally looking to do this stack along with beast creature and amino build and my ON whey protein. Of course I don't want the negative effects of Gyno.
just from what you say here, it would be my guess that you are not yet suitable in experience to run such stack
you also appear to have room for growth naturally by fortifying other things (such as nutrition/training etc), before turning to the option of steroidal help

perspective needs to be had here as well: the idea of yours to gain 30# muscle needs to be tempered by realism, and a long-range approach, if you do truly wish to add that kind of muscle....you will not do so easily, nor quickly, nor based on what steroids you are using for that matter..

tren is nothing to sneeze at - it is a very powerful compound..i don't even advise epi for first-time hormonal run
my advice to edify yourself thoroughly before using such things

monsta3449

Awards
Does anyone recommend I take the pct during the cycle or after? I've heard some say during if u have signs of gyno. Some mention u do it after your ph cycle.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
REV PCT can be used on-cycle, yes...it has some organ-protective ingredients to it
it is simply not a requirement is all, and left up to you & your own personal preferences
if you sense estro getting out of whack, then REV PCT can be used on-cycle to alleviate some of the issue

monsta3449

Awards
REV PCT can be used on-cycle, yes...it has some organ-protective ingredients to it
it is simply not a requirement is all, and left up to you & your own personal preferences
if you sense estro getting out of whack, then REV PCT can be used on-cycle to alleviate some of the issue
Thank you. I know you mentioned I should have experience in a ph cycle before I do one like this. I understand and I'm completely aware. I've always wanted to try something like this. It's a step down from actual d-bol deca sust. I was going to try that lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone recommend I take the pct during the cycle or after? I've heard some say during if u have signs of gyno. Some mention u do it after your ph cycle.
Is this real life?

Might want to take heed to snags advice.

30lbs not feasible with said cycle (or keep able, I should say)

Read/research more

monsta3449

Awards
Is this real life?

Might want to take heed to snags advice.

30lbs not feasible with said cycle (or keep able, I should say)

Read/research more
I didn't technically mean during my cycle gain 30 lbs. These are my goals. I would like to accomplish 30 lbs. Not lose but gain.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I know you mentioned I should have experience in a ph cycle before I do one like this. I understand and I'm completely aware. I've always wanted to try something like this. It's a step down from actual d-bol deca sust. I was going to try that lol
If you're looking to run Tren, bare in mind that even with a good PCT you may never recover. Tren is definitely, IMO, not to be used for a first cycle. Its potential for shutdown and the likelihood of sides is extremely high.

If you go ahead with it, then do so with a proper PCT. But go in knowing that you may never fully recover from it.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
If you're looking to run Tren, bare in mind that even with a good PCT you may never recover. Tren is definitely, IMO, not to be used for a first cycle. Its potential for shutdown and the likelihood of sides is extremely high.

If you go ahead with it, then do so with a proper PCT. But go in knowing that you may never fully recover from it.
You guys realize this is just LMG, not actual tren right?

I agree you should wait, so many great natural options out there.

I'd personally grab TC over nolva or clomid for pct

And something to combat prolactin like inhibit p

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

I agree you should wait, so many great natural options out there.

I'd personally grab TC over nolva or clomid for pct

And something to combat prolactin like inhibit p
Nup hahah. I saw snags post and went from there lol

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You need to do more research man. Pct means post cycle therapy so why would you ask if you should pct on cycle?
Run epi alone
30-40mg for 6 weeks
Cel cycle assist-8 caps a day

Pct
Nolva (a serm is a MUST, no exceptions for epi)
20/20/10/10

Use either pct assist or rev black, or both.

And reduce Xt starting week 3 of pct.

This cycle will be good, but like I said, your not ready quite yet man. More research, more natty gains.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
just from what you say here, it would be my guess that you are not yet suitable in experience to run such stack
you also appear to have room for growth naturally by fortifying other things (such as nutrition/training etc), before turning to the option of steroidal help

perspective needs to be had here as well: the idea of yours to gain 30# muscle needs to be tempered by realism, and a long-range approach, if you do truly wish to add that kind of muscle....you will not do so easily, nor quickly, nor based on what steroids you are using for that matter..

tren is nothing to sneeze at - it is a very powerful compound..i don't even advise epi for first-time hormonal run
my advice to edify yourself thoroughly before using such things

Snagency Can you give him something to start off with that is safer so he has some direction.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
i did..assumed it was trenavar, and that stuff still no joke

Snagency Can you give him something to start off with that is safer so he has some direction.
there are a lot of options, of course..but couple points to keep in mind to help one choose an appropriate first-time compound:

your receptors will never be any cleaner than they are when you are a steroid virgin.. start with the smallest amount of the mildest compound to build into cycles slowly this will allow you to learn about side effects and what they are and when and what to do when they arise

easier cycles equal easier recovery...

the harsher the steroid is (think along lines of sdrol), the higher the likelihood you may have gyno symptoms arise during or even a long time after your cycle

i always liked our formation of 1-Andro and 1-Alpha, these are 2-step DHEA derivatives to 1-test
some opt to go with something like hdrol, and altho this isn't too harsh comparatively speaking, i still would shy away from any methylated compound as a first-time cycle

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
i did..assumed it was trenavar, and that stuff still no joke

there are a lot of options, of course..but couple points to keep in mind to help one choose an appropriate first-time compound:

your receptors will never be any cleaner than they are when you are a steroid virgin.. start with the smallest amount of the mildest compound to build into cycles slowly this will allow you to learn about side effects and what they are and when and what to do when they arise

easier cycles equal easier recovery...

the harsher the steroid is (think along lines of sdrol), the higher the likelihood you may have gyno symptoms arise during or even a long time after your cycle

i always liked our formation of 1-Andro and 1-Alpha, these are 2-step DHEA derivatives to 1-test
some opt to go with something like hdrol, and altho this isn't too harsh comparatively speaking, i still would shy away from any methylated compound as a first-time cycle
I agree with all of this, except the part of no methyl for a first cycle, hdrol is absolutely fine for a first cycle. Anything to much more mild and I really feel like the OP would just be disappointed.

1-andro is good though, I have heard very good things about the finaflex version.

50-75mg hdrol for 6 weeks would give great gains with little to no side effects in most people. Also recovery shouldn't be an issue at this dose as long as a serm is part of his pct.

Other options for a first cycle
Pmag
Mecha
1-ad 4-ad stack
Furuza
Hexadrone
Ostarine (sarm)
Epistane
With methyls water intake is very important, you can run a cycle support like cycle assist, and/or tudca.