EPI ELITE AND TREN ELITE STACK?

ZoMuscle3

Awards
I'm going to start this cycle in a few weeks and wanted some input on what I was using and maybe on how and what to use it with , ( as in PCT , SERM,ECT) this is only my second cycle and wanted some real help on how to do it the right way, so any help would be great, for minimal sides evn none and good gains.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
GOOGLE, but someone on here will prob do ur hw...in short we dont know what the compound in ur tren clone is. How old are u? PCT should have torem or clomid as tren clones can mess with prolactin - id lean towards clomid to be safe...ur never gonna get no sides with tren, just saying

ZoMuscle3

Awards
Ya I understand so in ur opinion, is tren good or should I take something other then that and I am 21

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about we start with your products ingredient label, what's it have on it.

ZoMuscle3

Awards
Tren Elite - estra -4,9,11- triene-3, 17- dione
Epi Elite - 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17B-ol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mg per serving?

first compound is a pro hormone to trenbolone

second compound is epistane

epi should be about 40mg e/d for 6 weeks.

trenadione should be about 60-90mg e/d for 6 weeks.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Jbry some people say the sweet spot is 45mg for tren and around the range you're suggesting is when some people got gyno/gyno symptoms. How were the sides at a higher end dosage?

MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Awards
I wonder how his epi elite compares to epi strong. I loved that stuff and my body reacted well with it.

ZoMuscle3

Awards
10 mg per serving and what else would u recommend with it, and i don't want gyno so maybe 45 is the spot for tren, but any good input would be appreciated

MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Awards
Get some taurine for back pumps. Some liver support supper maybe hawthorne berries for blood pressure. And for sure a serm for pct. And I would start around 20-30mg a day and see how Ur body feels and if side are ok up the mg after a couple weeks.

ZoMuscle3

Awards
Well I've been looking for nolva but no lick for a serm, any other serms that are a little easier to get my hands on,,and I also think I'm jus goin to wait for IBE epistane to come. Back in stock instead of a generic

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I've been looking for nolva but no lick for a serm, any other serms that are a little easier to get my hands on,,and I also think I'm jus goin to wait for IBE epistane to come. Back in stock instead of a generic
Clomid would be better if running a tren ph. Do your research. Nolva is incredibly easy to find

ZoMuscle3

Awards
I'm jus goin to run epistane,,nt a generic but I don't see how its incredibly easy,,lol I really have researched alot and cannot find

UTSoccerbro

UTSoccerbro

Awards
Can't find Nolva? That sucks, bro. In the mean time, while you're bored not running a cycle because you can't find a SERM, I hear some banner advertisements here link to sites that have some nice things to "read."