Epi dosage info

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Looking for some info form people.

I am in the second week of an epi cycle. I am using epi-strong which is dosed at 15mg per cap. I am taking 45mg/day, so 3 caps. I have been taking 2 caps, 30mg for my morning dose and am wondering if its ok to be taking that much at once?

I have been dosing like this:

8am - 30mg epi, fish oil
Noon - Support supps, multi-v
4:30 - 15mg epi, fish oil
9pm - Support supps

I have been doing it that way to keep the dosing of the epi and supports separated. Would I be better off trying to split the epi into 3 separate doses throughout the day instead of 2? Even if that means I wont be able to have the epi and support supps timing spread out as much?

Thanks

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
split the three doses by 8 hours if you can

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
split the three doses by 8 hours if you can
That would mean I would have to wake up in the middle of the night to take a dose...

8am -15mg
4pm - 15mg
Midnight 15mg

Not sure if it would be worth disrupting sleep by waking up for it. Also, epi can disturb sleep so it is recommended to not take it too close to when you go to sleep.

To be clear though... I am mainly asking if it is not safe to take 30mg at once.

I know it would be better to have more frequent dosings because of epi's short half life. But, if I am going to only take it 2x a day is it safe to take 30mg at once?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
That would mean I would have to wake up in the middle of the night to take a dose...

8am -15mg
4pm - 15mg
Midnight 15mg

Not sure if it would be worth disrupting sleep by waking up for it. Also, epi can disturb sleep so it is recommended to not take it too close to when you go to sleep.

To be clear though... I am mainly asking if it is not safe to take 30mg at once.

I know it would be better to have more frequent dosings because of epi's short half life. But, if I am going to only take it 2x a day is it safe to take 30mg at once?
Yeah that fine, I took one at 10am, one at 6pm, and one at 2am, just set my alarm. I would roll over pop the pills and crash right back out. But yeah always take ur bigger dose at "ur morning" time

Jahcuree

8am -15mg
4pm - 15mg
Midnight 15mg

eh, i would say sleep is more important, id keep it where your at

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've taken up to 30mg at a time, no issues. But when i get to say 50 or 60mg daily, i do something like 20mg when i wake up, 20mg 6-8 hours later, and 10 or 20mg before bed. That's the way i recommend doing the dosage scheme

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
I've taken up to 30mg at a time, no issues. But when i get to say 50 or 60mg daily, i do something like 20mg when i wake up, 20mg 6-8 hours later, and 10 or 20mg before bed. That's the way i recommend doing the dosage scheme
Thanks! Yea I am planning on bumping the dose up to 60mg starting next week. Since these are 15mg caps do you think I should try and have 3 doses like 30mg, 15mg, 15mg? Or would it be ok to just keep the current dosing schedule and go with 30mg in the am and 30mg in the pm?

My only hesitation with dosing the epi 3x a day is thats a total of 5x daily I have to remember to take stuff when you include the support supps.