Epi cycle, first cycle! need slight help

Monk3y303

Awards
Hi guys this is my forst post so bare withme,
Ive currently been.running an epistane cycle ( chapperal labs epi) it was 2 years past its expiry but read every where will be ok, sorab it any way currently God around 6 days left on.cycle ive bump last 2 weeks up to 40 mg went for a 5 week cycle, made some.great gains,
I started my weight was 163lb glycogen depleted, weight this morning as crazy as it seems iweight 178lbs ihavebeen taking 3500 cals a day 90% clean odd cheat meal here and there. My abs seem to have same defination as when I started maybe 1-2 lbs of fat if any! Great gains tbf not as dry as I hoped had zero sides, no lathergic or any thing feel great, and lifts are up bench 115 kg for 5 reps, squat 130kg for 5 reps

But ive just had a flare up of puffy nips dnt know if its due to the increase dosage or what, I have clomidat hand and also have nolvadex but wont be able to use nolvadex for 3 days as im away will nolva help with the puffy nips till iget to my nolva... Thanks

Jpwithey

Awards
correct me if I'm wrong but I think Epi can cause prolactin-induced gyno - I don't think it can convert to estrogen. In that case you should have caber. For the future, make sure you have nolva, caber and Letro on hand - having these will take care of any gyno-related issues. I also have exeme on hand too.

Monk3y303

Awards
I dnt have caber and dnt think I will be able to get it what eles could I use? Any natural way of cambating prolactin? . I deffenatly have a lump ubder my nipple, its been there ages tho like a few years, but noticed they look a little more puffy just hit it with 100 mg of clomid for today and will do 50mg for the next 2 days till I can get the nolva, should I stop cycle and jump straigh into pct or, maybe lower dose back to 30mg as ive been fine for the last 4 weeks at that dosage

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dnt have caber and dnt think I will be able to get it what eles could I use? Any natural way of cambating prolactin? . I deffenatly have a lump ubder my nipple, its been there ages tho like a few years, but noticed they look a little more puffy just hit it with 100 mg of clomid for today and will do 50mg for the next 2 days till I can get the nolva, should I stop cycle and jump straigh into pct or, maybe lower dose back to 30mg as ive been fine for the last 4 weeks at that dosage
Are they just puffy or do they have lumps and hurt?

Monk3y303

Awards
Both, lumps dnt hurt tho but have lumps ages ive seen 2 doctors and they say its normal I know its not tho, unsure if lump is gettin.bigger but my nips are more puffy then normal, they are fine if I rub them and make then go hard ahah, ive noticed some tinglying in them unsure iif ots cz ive been playing with them alot, or that im now alot more conscious of them

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both, lumps dnt hurt tho but have lumps ages ive seen 2 doctors and they say its normal I know its not tho, unsure if lump is gettin.bigger but my nips are more puffy then normal, they are fine if I rub them and make then go hard ahah, ive noticed some tinglying in them unsure iif ots cz ive been playing with them alot, or that im now alot more conscious of them
First off, quit playing with them! This only makes it worse. I would run nolva until the end of your cycle if that's all you have available. Epistane is anti estrogenic but I still hear of people getting gyno from epistane. Nolva should help you out at 20mg.

Monk3y303

Awards
Okay ill hit it with clomid for now until I have the nolva (Monday), thanks guys hoping to keep. Most of my weight, would I be right in saying for pct 100/50/25/25 may use nolva during thefirst week or 2 at 10mg a day, and also willbe supplement with 3gram of tumeric perday to try reduce the puffy nips also have DAA, T MATRIX testboosters (my protein.com) creatine, bcaa, glutamine etc.etc

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid will do nothing for your nips, wait for the nolva. Exemestane would be your best bet

Monk3y303

Awards
Not even at 100mg? So shall I just hold.out till I have the nolva think I only have aboit 15 tablets

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another anti estrogenic steroid? That isn't working out too good for you right now. Sounds like you need to let this cycle go and hit pct

Monk3y303

Awards
Proviron is not a steroid, ppl use it during pct, or during cycle it does not shut you down it helps uncrease free testosterone and stops the production of estrogen,

maxmuscle23

Awards
Proviron is an androgen that is orally active as DHT.

maxmuscle23

Awards
It does shut you down, and it doesn't stop the production of estrogen, dht just can't be converted to estrogen

Monk3y303

Awards
Yh I did abir more Reading its tobe used on.cycle rather then pct.. My bad, well ill have my nolva tomorrow, would throwing letro in during pct help? Or maybe arimidex

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
first, puffy nips are not gyno! You'll know you have gyno, because it'll hurt like a bitch!

second, epi is not an AI. This is a common misconception. Epi does not aromatize, and it's 5a reduced, but it does not convert to actual DHT and does not compete at the estrogen receptor as many guys think. Many PH's are 5a reduced but don't convert to DHT...

correct, clomid would do little for gyno.

do not run letro unless you enjoy feeling like **** and you really think it'll be worth it.

Monk3y303

Awards
I have lumps under my nipples and my left one is bigger then my right, also get some tingly ffeelin now and again,, surley dosing with some clomid for a day or 2 would help rather then nothing to stopit gettin any worse if it is gyno, no harm in trying untilli have my nolvawhich I can does whilst on my last week and into my first week of pct with clomid, so armidex would be abetter choice, lastthing I wanna get is estrogen rebound, or would clomid with a weeks worth of nolva be enough?

Monk3y303

Awards
Yh but it blocks the receptors from receiving any estrogen which to me means, thats ur nips etc wont be receiving any estrogen am I wrong?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yh but it blocks the receptors from receiving any estrogen which to me means, thats ur nips etc wont be receiving any estrogen am I wrong?
Nolva and rolax are best for blocking the receptor in the breast tissue. clomid is not known to have this same effect...or, at least, not very effectively

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also, I'm guessing you did not read the post I linked to

Monk3y303

Awards
Yes I have read the post, cheers. Interesting Still hasnt helped me really tho, I know nolva is more effective I only have clomid untill tomorrow night untill I get home where the nolva Is my nips feel better off the clomid already. Not tingly etc

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you'll have your nolva shortly.

that post should help you avoid this issue going forward...add in something that converts to DHT. Epiandrosterone and Androsterone are helpful

Monk3y303

Awards
I only have a fewdays left on cycle next Thursday last day, I was thinking more along the lines of some thing for pct to stop the rebound effect epi can cause, I onlt have 14 nolva tablets so was guna run 20 mg per day on my last few days and then a week into pct with my clomid and have tumeric which may help reduce nipple puffyness, does this pct seem okay I also have test boosters, creatine etc etxlc

That link says gyno is reversal but doesnt tell u how to do it, unless im reading it wrong

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
post pics

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I doubt you have gyno, you probably have onset issues. but,as outlined in that post, it's likely this will go away with PCT and discontinuing the steroid instigating the issues.

also, there are several tips in there about things to do to facilitate killing off gyno...limiting caffeine, reducing prolactin, managing insulin, etc.

Monk3y303

Awards
Some if it I dnt understand and just gives u the breif outline, thing to remember ive had puffy nips for a coupleof ywars now nd always had a lump under that about the size of small grape bigger then pea size and not flat.but when they started to tingle and look more puffy I panicked reason I asked the question

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you've had it for years, and this is a flair up, that's a different story (you correctly said flair up in your first post and I overlooked that).

be patient, get your nolva and things will be fine. you're not going to get rid of your gyno easily, you're goal right now is just to keep it from proliferating..

if you're prone to gyno (you are), that post I linked to will help a lot for the planning of future cycles. DHT is your friend on cycle to minimize risk...

as for photo's you probably don't have enough posts to add photos to threads...you'd probably have to link them via a photo service like photobucket.

Monk3y303

Awards
Okay thanks.. And yh had puffy nips ages just seemed to start tingling and seemed a little larger then normal. So the nolva abd clomid will surfice? As for gettin rid a few pol have used tumeric, and also letro. So maybe trying both during pct may help reduce the sizr?

Also is I normal to put on 17lbs from epi lol started 163lb 5'7" and now weight this morning 180.8lbs and still have 5 days left on cylce strength gains havnt stopped eithet. And I wouldnt say im dry gains my waist is the same and can.still see my abs, maybe 1-3lb of fatat the most, according to calipers im 10% fatbut highly doubt that, and havnt had a single side, no dry joints. Etc etc

Sorry for all questions lol

Monk3y303

Awards
Also wont let me post links into my posts ive got 2 photos on photobucket :-(

Monk3y303

Awards
Good thinking, ill upload one of my gyno and just a front pic can let me know what body percentage u think I am too, as calipers say around 10 I think more like 15 ish

Monk3y303

Awards
i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah100/monk3y303/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_0173_zpsgyi0mkah.jpg

Monk3y303

Awards
s1378.photobucket.com/user/monk3y303/media/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_0176_zps0wgisxen.jpg i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah100/monk3y303/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_0176_zps0wgisxen.jpg