Epi-Andro to Replace Proviron long term

V23

V23

Awards
  • First Up Vote
As epiandro converts to DHT, could this be used as a replacement for Proviron?

Goals would be long term use on a TRT plan of 200mg test cyp and 50-100mg deca weekly to balance DHN from the deca and increase sex drive/libido and increase energy and feeling of well being.

I know many people in Europe implement 25mg of Proviron daily for these purposes. In the U.S. it’s hard to find and not a prescription drug and really no product to replace it (I don’t have access to masteron)

I know people on the board have cycled it on TRT and enjoyed the results. Does anyone have experience using this for months at a time?

I would figure a dose of 300mg a day?

What do you guys think?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As epiandro converts to DHT, could this be used as a replacement for Proviron?

Goals would be long term use on a TRT plan of 200mg test cyp and 50-100mg deca weekly to balance DHN from the deca and increase sex drive/libido and increase energy and feeling of well being.

I know many people in Europe implement 25mg of Proviron daily for these purposes. In the U.S. it’s hard to find and not a prescription drug and really no product to replace it (I don’t have access to masteron)

I know people on the board have cycled it on TRT and enjoyed the results. Does anyone have experience using this for months at a time?

I would figure a dose of 300mg a day?

What do you guys think?
I personally wouldn't recommend it continuously, long-term.
If you needed something like that, I'd go with low-dose Proviron.
Both high quality RC Proviron, and Pharma can be found.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that's coming from an epi shill too! LOL
jk

in all seriousness. i doubt long term use of this would cause too many issues if your in TRT however... just know that all PHs have to under go that transformation and that might not happen as well over time and you would likely need to readily up the dose.

this stuff is great don't get me wrong. I just don't see how ingesting this multiple times per day or even tD is going to last very long in the big picture. cycling it in a blast in cruise scenario would be much better use.. or as part of cutting stacks too.

PS I am an epi shill so do your own diligence and research!

V23

V23

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Haha I will.
Yea that makes sense. I thought about cycling it just like anything else (other than test), but cycling it more frequently as it’s pretty safe.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha I will.
Yea that makes sense. I thought about cycling it just like anything else (other than test), but cycling it more frequently as it’s pretty safe.
LOL.
.. Yeah, it's my current favorite. I love running the stuff. I'm having a blast with it.

I was supposed to go do a hard, heavy job today, so I goosed the dosage. .... Annddd, the job was postponed last minute, so now I'm kinda bouncing off the walls. 😆

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
jumpin jack squats maybe?
I've got some weights at the house, so I've been throwing those around. .... But I was really looking forward to getting out. :cool:

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love it, but agree that it probably isn't the best solution long term. In my experience, it will get pretty expensive to take a dose where meaningful effects are noticed.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know.. my dumbbells seem boring. I have always wanted to rebuild my old home gym.. I am living off the remnants of my old set up. which was fully set up. I have been eyeing some high end equipment that might make me happy at home.. ive come to like "going" to the gym .. its become a whole process for me as im sure many of the dude bros who gear iron.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s not really like proviron at all. You would definitely want to use a transdermal like Apex Alchemy’s Stanogen or Muscle Gelz Androhard a couple times per day to have the most effective coverage in the daytime, but really more than a couple months and I’m totally ready to drop Epiandro. It just makes me a bit more aggressive, more high-strung - it’s a proper performance androgen.

Proviron is better for my libido and more stable feeling for a greater span of time, and while they both give energy proviron is positive while epiandro is...androgenic. Proviron is also better for controlling gyno by a long shot. EpiAndro is a better preWO.

V23

V23

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for everyone’s input. Looks like I’ll have to find some Proviron.