Epi Andro solo?

james117

Awards
So I have 4 bottles of epiandro from IML and will be using it for a 6 week cut. Should I run a more suppressive compound to start off with like 1-Andro? If running this solo will I need a serm? I ran 6 week cycle of 1- Andro and did OTC PCT and recovered fine and kept 8 of my 10 lbs and strength. So maybe a serm not need for this? Has anyone done a solo run of this stuff before with decent results for cutting? Thanks for any feedback.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
not really sure if its the best compound for cutting but i just wanted to comment on your pct.
my take on pct is that you need serm for your research. ya it might have worked for you before but that doesnt guarantee that it will work for you again. so you should always use a serm for pct. but its just my opinion.

james117

Awards
ya it might have worked for you before but that doesnt guarantee that it will work for you again. so you should always use a serm for pct. but its just my opinion.

I'm in Australia bro and it's just so dam hard to get SERMs and other ancillaries especially legit ones. But I'm getting close to finding some tho. So what compound would you reckon would be good for cutting and that's non methyl. Thanks

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
actually epi andro is about as good of a cutting hormone as you can get currently. its a lot like winstrol in that it still works in a low calorie environment.