Epi andro solo and alcohol

larkham

Awards
Hi all,

Planning to run epi andro solo and have a wedding during cycle.
I rarely normally drink but when I do drink, it’s to get drunk however only for special occasions.
I know the norm is not to drink at all during cycle but given its a once off and non methylated I’m not sure....

Any advice would be great

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you live? Yes. But i would avoid getting drunk for sure, even though epiandro is pretty easy on your body, why add the extra stress? Not to mention the negative effects alcohol has on your gains in general. Why epiandro solo though?

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you be fine, 100%. Epi-andro is about as mild as it gets. Drink lots of water. Drink yo face off.

If you’re hungover go for the ibuprofen.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you live? Yes. But i would avoid getting drunk for sure, even though epiandro is pretty easy on your body, why add the extra stress? Not to mention the negative effects alcohol has on your gains in general. Why epiandro solo though?
Good question to the epi solo!

larkham

Awards
I’m planning on running epi andro solo as I’m after a feel good run as such - considering stacking with Dermacrine. Not too concerned around mass for this run.
I’ve got 1 andro and 4 andro locked away for another run.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You should be fine, but not sure the reason to get wrecked. Enjoy the wedding and have fun.

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I mean, if you have to drink on your cycle at least alternate w water.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I agree with the masses here. If you want some extra protection, take some extra TUDCA and/or Cycle Assist leading up the wedding (CEL would be my suggestion for each). Realistically these guys nailed it and one bad night wont kill you on something this mild.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i went to a party this past weekend and im starting week 6 of epi andro tomorrow. had 1 beer then just seltzers (non alcoholic but it looks like youre drinking!). no issues to report! i think all of the extra food was more tempting/worse lol