Epi andro + RAD 140 + Ostarine cycle + bloods

Kyle25

Awards
So I’m planning on running a cycle of epi andro, rad 140, and ostarine.
Epi andro is going to work kind of like a test base. I know it’s not the best option but I’ve never taken it and am really just curious about it and would like to experiment with my lab rat 😒.. I’ve heard the idea that running 2 SARMs is point less and that they will fight over receptors. My plan is to take rad early in the day with the epi and then take ostarine later in the day. My dosing will be 300mg of epi, 20 mg of rad and 12.5 mg of ostarine working up to 25. This will be a 6 week cycle. I will post my pre cycle bloods in a few days. I got everything besides the ostarine at narrows labs. Use code “ksnichols25” for 25% off. Also have some arimistane on hand if needed. My plan for pct is to run nolva 20/20/10/10. Let me know if you have any recommendations or anything. I’m really just posting this to show what someone’s bloodwork would look like with this cycle. Have a good day, and lets get big bois!

Kyle25

Awards
Forgot to mention I will probably incorporate mk677 about 2 weeks into PCT because I love that stuff and it will help with my appetite after cycle.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm interested. Did you get your pre cycle blood work?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok 👍 I would expect your test to come down quite a bit, but with the Nolva pct it should bounce back pretty quick.

How far are you on your cycle and how is it going?

Out of your stack I have only used Ostarine, but here are some of my thoughts:

Epi andro dosing is quite low from what I've seen people say they take. 750 - 1 000 mg seems to be popular amount. Do you have oral or TD Epi? Oral is said to have a short half life and thus people tend to like to take it before workout. It gives nice energy and boost for the workout.

6 weeks of Sarms are thought to be quite short. 8 weeks thought to be a minimun many times. Anyway at least I wouldn't bother with tapering up the Ostarine with only a 6 week cycle.

I have also red about the problem with multiple Sarms and flooding of the receptors, but with reasonable dosing I don't think it's an issue really. Testosterone binds to the same receptors also (maybe dht too, not sure). Plenty of room for 2 Sarms with reasonable dosing I would believe.

Overall looks like a decent stack. Shouldn't have high estro problems which can occur with Osta only cycles. People have reported feeling great on Rad and the Epi might cover some possible low estro sides if the dosing is enough.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The cycle he ran or is running,he should end looking very very lean and dry...

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
The cycle he ran or is running,he should end looking very very lean and dry...
Have you ran something similar? I'm interested in possibly trying something like this.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you ran something similar? I'm interested in possibly trying something like this.
Yes and all 3 of those compounds you mentioned more than 2xs alone..
The osterine could give you some comfort for your joints.The epiandro I agree as stated earlier ,me personally I'd start at 1,000 mgs depending on how it's dosed mg per tab/cap or liquid it's pretty mild

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes and all 3 of those compounds you mentioned more than 2xs alone..
The osterine could give you some comfort for your joints.The epiandro I agree as stated earlier ,me personally I'd start at 1,000 mgs depending on how it's dosed mg per tab/cap or liquid it's pretty mild
Could you give a quick recap on the difference between Rad, Osta and them stacked together in your opinion? Would be appreciated. I have only used Osta and was thinking about running Rad next, but I still have some Osta kicking about and was thinkig about possibly stacking them together at some point.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So keep in mind everyones experience will be different due to many factors dosage, experience, length of cycle, etc.
But generally with rad most experience aggression ( for me is very prominent when running rad)I keep dosages between 20-30mgs.It gives a more hard dry look without putting much size along with some strength.
With mk2866 I get a nice calm feeling with a nice body recomp.I did experience some joint comfort (this was very noticeable).

Anyone looking to enhanced themselves on a beginner level I feel they'd be really satisfied with osta (real osta)@25-30mgs 8-10 weeks.

Combined them together you're in for a nice aggressive , recomposition cycle with nice nice lean gainz...

Hope this helps

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
T
So keep in mind everyones experience will be different due to many factors dosage, experience, length of cycle, etc.
But generally with rad most experience aggression ( for me is very prominent when running rad)I keep dosages between 20-30mgs.It gives a more hard dry look without putting much size along with some strength.
With mk2866 I get a nice calm feeling with a nice body recomp.I did experience some joint comfort (this was very noticeable).

Anyone looking to enhanced themselves on a beginner level I feel they'd be really satisfied with osta (real osta)@25-30mgs 8-10 weeks.

Combined them together you're in for a nice aggressive , recomposition cycle with nice nice lean gainz...

Hope this helps
Thansk for the info. Would you still dose them as high when stacked together as when ran solo, or should the individual dosages be a bit lower since the overall amount of sarms will be quite high (45 - 60 mg with the above mentioned dosings)?

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
T

Thansk for the info. Would you still dose them as high when stacked together as when ran solo, or should the individual dosages be a bit lower since the overall amount of sarms will be quite high (45 - 60 mg with the above mentioned dosings)?
I'd keep dosages the same for me personally.

For a beginner I'd definitely advise to cut that rad dose in half and monitor closely when upping the dose.The osterine I think is best at 25-30 mgs regardless of experience level

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Kyle25 Did you finish your cycle? I'm interested in your blood test results. Hope all is well ✌