Epi-Andro gel - any side effects?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
A few concerns, did this cause more shedding being a dht product. I know some are worse than others.
Also blood pressure, did this cause a rise?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you are prone to these sides you will have them. It will also depend on dosing. The higher you dose the greater the side could be. Personally most PH I don’t get sides from. Epi I get some jaw discomfort. Explain it I can not.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's no real answer for you, if your prone to balding or high BP then any steroid can speed up those problems. Epiandro can do both, just like everything else can. Dose, duration and how prone you are to those side effects will determine it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I should have read the post above before I posted. Everything he said lol

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I started to loose my hair at 17. Nothing I have taken since has made it worse, it thinned at a steady slow rate for the next ten years until more or less gone on top leaving me with the amphitheater/cul-de-sac look lol.

If susceptible and you really care just avoid hormonals and enjoy your hair till it inevitably falls out anyways.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I started to loose my hair at 17. Nothing I have taken since has made it worse, it thinned at a steady slow rate for the next ten years until more or less gone on top leaving me with the amphitheater/cul-de-sac look lol.

If susceptible and you really care just avoid hormonals and enjoy your hair till it inevitably falls out anyways.
I've just accepted the fact that I'm going to be bald and shave my head. Saves money on haircuts to which is more money towards supplements :)