Epi-Andro/Follidrone suggestions

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just ordered 1 bottle of swole patrol 300mg epiandro each cap and 2 Follidrone. I’m in the middle of a 2 bottle massacr3 run and I’m gonna add these in and try and gain some weight/size.

Suggestions on how you would dose are appreciated

I’m 36, 200lb
Bench - 315
Seated ohp press 225
Squat 315
Rack pull(don’t dead anymore) 405

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Epiandro 600/900/900/900/900/900/900/900 (this would be the lowest dose imo to get any results)
Running at a lower dose for a period less than 8 weeks would be a total waste of time (you probably need to order at least 3 more bottles). And using anything natural while on a pro hormone is a waste of time.
For PCT, make sure you have a proper SERM and dose anything natural you want to take as indicated on the label.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epiandro 600/900/900/900/900/900/900/900 (this would be the lowest dose imo to get any results)
Running at a lower dose for a period less than 8 weeks would be a total waste of time (you probably need to order at least 3 more bottles). And using anything natural while on a pro hormone is a waste of time.
For PCT, make sure you have a proper SERM and dose anything natural you want to take as indicated on the label.
I didn’t realize it needed to be run so high for so long. What results would this yield?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I didn’t realize it needed to be run so high for so long. What results would this yield?
epiandro is not really used for gaining weight (its more for cutting), but if you eat at a surplus, you can expect more lean body mass and more strength than you will get from natural supplements (maybe twice as much or more during the same time period but with a cost - its hormonal and requires PCT). You will be harder and more vascular during the process as well and probably feel better and more 'on'. It takes about 2-3 weeks to kick in. Personally if your gonna do a pro hormone run (which 100% should include PCT with a SERM), I would add something like 4-andro and or 1-andro which will allow you to put on some mass. People don't generally run epiandro by itself. I think you should do some research before you dive in - if your gonna start playing with your hormones, have a plan so you get some results (permanent results) and don't cause any damage. And don't listen to the guys that say you don't need PCT with epiandro (or Ostarine etc...). Personally, the non natural route did not work for me - I got major anxiety with pro-hormones. Ostarine was alright, but I can get the same and permanent results over a longer period using natural supplements )like ARA, Folidrone, BMP, Cel Anabolic effect, Vector.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gotcha, this is by far not my first time. It’s just been over a decade because I’m unfamiliar with all these new phs. I’ve done phera, sd, Epistane, etc from the pre ban era

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gotcha, this is by far not my first time. It’s just been over a decade because I’m unfamiliar with all these new phs. I’ve done phera, sd, Epistane, etc from the pre ban era
Ok I see. I think guys are still running epistane with different test bases. The anabolic guys would have you covered. Good luck.