Epi andro experience

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Looking into epiandro for some strength. Any pct required or would sustain alpha work ok? Side effects possible? I heard blood pressure issues perhaps but just checking the boxes before I purchase

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking into epiandro for some strength. Any pct required or would sustain alpha work ok? Side effects possible? I heard blood pressure issues perhaps but just checking the boxes before I purchase
you are not gonna get much strength from epiandro......epistane on the other hand will bump it up quite a bit...

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What dose are you considering? That will gauge how much of a pct you will need as well as any blood pressure concerns. Epiandro works well for strength when dosed right

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Where do you get Stanogen? How do you dose and any sides ? What pct?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where do you get Stanogen? How do you dose and any sides ? What pct?
I'm a Representative for Apex-Alchemy, so feel free to PM me any time with questions about Stanogen, or anything else.

Dosages vary. I normally recommend that guys sample 100mgs first, and see how they react, and then adjust the dosage from there.
Some go as high as 400mgs (but I personally don't).

I've found that for most, PCT isn't required, but it would also depend upon the dosage, and length of use.

We also regularly run BOGO FREE Sales.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Or on the gooch pre sex
Well, I don't recommend applying any of our products to sensitive areas, but a dose pre-sex is definitely a big plus!!

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve run epiandrosterone twice. The first time it was SNS stanoplex at 600mg bumped to 900 halfway through. I just finished a cycle of Apex Alchemy TD stano at 200mg/day, 600mg of SNS oral, and 100mg of Hyperion a day. Nothing crazy in regards to extra strength. TBH I didn’t really notice a whole lot from either cycles. I would have to really “look for it” to have noticed much of anything. I know some guys here love it. I’m PCTing with M-Test and cortisol control. Next time I’m going to step it up to soMething else. Just have appropriate expectations.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
you are not gonna get much strength from epiandro......epistane on the other hand will bump it up quite a bit...
I disagree, I think it's great for strength and agression in the gym. 900mg and up it works very similarly to winstrol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Epiandro is great for strength. Just needs to be dosed correctly
Yep, 900+ oral, 400+ transdermal.

Il put high dose epiandro up against some dht orals for strength and hardening and the mental stimulation

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Back when it first came out there were some guys running the oral up to 1800mg, I went to 1200 I believe with no negative side effects

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The real question is, are you trying to run epiandro solo, because if you are then I don't suggest it for your goals. Any dose over 150td or 300oral is going to require pct. Honestly any dose you take you should pct.

And I mean real pct, a serm, not a test booster or otc pct product, if you want to use one of those you add it to your serm.

The reason epiandro solo is not the greatest choice for strength is because it's only dht, at first it will probably work fine but as your testosterone and estrogen levels lower then Yiur going to run into problems. Then test and estrogen are low you will feel weak and tired.

I'm assuming your not using testosterone so something like 4andro @330mg a day is what you want to use alongside the epiandro. Your also going to want enough for 8 weeks if you plan on getting anything out of this.

The reason I'm saying all this is because everyone likes to buy a bottle of this or that and think it's all they need, but that's never the case and that's part of the reason ppl are often disappointed with the results or run into trouble after their little fake cycle because when you're running a compound at insufficient doses for an insufficient amount of time you're really just wasting your time.

Is 4 weeks on epiandro going to make you need PCT, maybe or maybe not. But 4 weeks is also not enough time to concrete any progress. You will Mike some temporary strengthens in that time that will disappear as soon as you stop using the product

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve ran Epi andro in the past all the way up yo 900mg and didn’t notice much. How would you comapare it to 1Androsterone?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Back when it first came out there were some guys running the oral up to 1800mg, I went to 1200 I believe with no negative side effects
I ran it up to 2400mgs a day because mama didn’t raise no bitch lol. Never do this. Only difference between that and 1200 was side effects and money 💰

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Can I do ultra hard from iconic which has both for better results and less sides since it’s not mega dosing any of the andros?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can I do ultra hard from iconic which has both for better results and less sides since it’s not mega dosing any of the andros?
Iconic is a great company and never had any complaints from using their products.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve ran Epi andro in the past all the way up yo 900mg and didn’t notice much. How would you comapare it to 1Androsterone?
same. did notice a little more energy but thats about it. 900 mg stanoplex

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Depends on how you react to each compound. Some like Epiandro better and some Androsterone. But the combination can negate some possible sides. Epiandro can induce anxiety and BP increase to some users. Androsterone can have a calming effect (via gabaergic activity IIRC). Androsterone can also be good for lipids. Epiandro is typically more 'in your face', for the positives and possible negatives. I don't get those negative sides with Epiandro myself, but I do like UH. Haven't tried other Androsterone products, so not without Epiandro in the mix.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ultra Epi is the best dosed topical Epiandro product I've seen...would be a great place to start. IMO epiandro is better for strength gains, as much of that is going to be driven by your added aggression in the gym. Androsterone is amazing for it's mood enhancing effects. I would try the Ultra Epi and then Ultra Hard down the road to see how you like the difference.

For ultra epi, I would start at 3 pumps and work your way up to 4 or 5 to evaluate how you feel...there's probably no need to run a full 5 pumps (450mg)

klbsa

klbsa

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've only used it as a pre workout supplement..... 200 mg right before training, I DEF get a strength boost from it. It gives me heart burn every time though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is this from e;evated DHT?
I'm not positive but I always assumed so, seeing how the other things I could compare it to are all DHT steroids, it's the only thing that makes sense to me. I don't wanna confuse anyone with the positive agression thing, it's not making me agressive. It's more like I'm more focused on the gym, so I can dig in harder on my sets. When Im on a cycle and I have winni or lots of dht in my cycle I will find myself grinding out more sets and reps. Il be on the leg press or something and say I'm @24 reps, il take a breather and il literally be talking **** to myself in my head lol.

Il be thinking (fuk you mofo 6 more) then il rack it for 10-15 seconds and keep yelling at myself to grind out more reps.

I get that similar feeling on high doses of epiandro.

So there's some agressive angry **** going on in my mind but I'm not acting on it. The seccond my set is over I feel completely normal.

So maybe I'm not getting agression and it's just kinda putting me in the zone.

Dht definitely has a stimulatory effect on the brain, there have been a lot of chess players and stock market guys known for using masteron for the mental "agression" it brings on.