Unanswered Epi-andro cycle only with no SERM?

R2Dtwo

Awards
THIS IS A EPI-ANDRO CYCLE ONLY! No other prohormones. Ok, yes i know its recommended to always get an actual serm for your pct. and i did plan on it/ still do but when i posted my cycle on here, one of the members said its very mild and ill be fine with super pct from ol (OTC PCT. anyone else agree with this? ill still probably get clomid just in case, but does anyone else agree i dont need it? does the same still go for on cycle support? i was thinking of getting some Kings Blood from OL but not sure if i should take that during or after my cycle

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would take Kings Blood during pct. As far as a serm I always vote for when running anything suppressive you always have a serm during pct. So I think it would be a good idea to run clomid. I don't think you need on cycle support product if you don't want to.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d recommend SERM PCT. Epi andro makes you feel good and is very energetic and libidinous. Despite being mild, won’t know how suppressed you are until you’re off. Could you get away without? Probably, though I wouldn’t recommend.

Supports while on this cycle are not absolute necessity.

R2Dtwo

Awards
I just don’t think someone is getting suppressed off 500mg epiandro. It would be more damaging to take the clomid in pct when it’s unnecessary. Final Answer.
Should I do a low dose clomid pct?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should I do a low dose clomid pct?
Pick one up to have on hand, for peace of mind, future cycle...it’s cheaper than your actual cycle.

I’ve ran EpiAndro solo and stacked with AndroHard for a few weeks, so probably over 500mg,...Didn’t need a serm. I ran kingsblood after for good measure. Epi solo is a nice introduction, you’ll see a performance enhancement, great pumps, confident swag lol,...But don’t expect to get on a bodybuilding stage

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just don’t think someone is getting suppressed off 500mg epiandro. It would be more damaging to take the clomid in pct when it’s unnecessary. Final Answer.
epi has a half life of probably 30 -90 mins... you would have to camp on the dosing schedual night and day to get that supressed.

R2Dtwo

Awards
epi has a half life of probably 30 -90 mins... you would have to camp on the dosing schedual night and day to get that supressed.
So let’s say I want to up the dose to 750 a day after doing 500 for 3 days, how long should I wait between my first and last pill? I usually take mine a 10am and again at 4pm. Can I take one in between like at 1?

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
So let’s say I want to up the dose to 750 a day after doing 500 for 3 days, how long should I wait between my first and last pill? I usually take mine a 10am and again at 4pm. Can I take one in between like at 1?
IMO...I would not run EPI Andro at all unless I was dosing over 1000. That being said...if you are going to proceed. I would dose 500 preworkout and the other 250 6-8 hours later.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
every 3 to 4 hours would be best

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMO...I would not run EPI Andro at all unless I was dosing over 1000. That being said...if you are going to proceed. I would dose 500 preworkout and the other 250 6-8 hours later.
im not real sure the body is capable of converting that much in one shot. Those dosing this way could literally be pissing half their dose down the toilet. again the best approach with andros is to be consistent in timing them every 3-4 hrs including through the night.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
im not real sure the body is capable of converting that much in one shot. Those dosing this way could literally be pissing half their dose down the toilet. again the best approach with andros is to be consistent in timing them every 3-4 hrs including through the night.
Maybe I wrote that wrong. I meant at least 1000 per day not at one time. Being a big fan of DC....I usually dose 300 in the am, 600 preworkout and 300 in the pm. I never took 1000 at one time before, but 500-600 preworkout gives you a nice boost.