Unanswered Epi-Andro and shutdown?

M

Mr Giggles

Awards
Why would someone use Epi-Andro over test as a base? According to reports Epi-Andro is not converted to estrogen nor does it cause shutdown?

Can anyone aware me more on Epi-Andro?

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epi-andro is supposed to convert to DHT. DHT won’t have any conversion to estrogen and may potentially reduce estrogen signaling. As for shutdown, any source of exogenous hormone can cause suppression to some degree. Epi should have relatively little, however, it would be best to be well prepared for some suppression.

M

Mr Giggles

Awards
Any reason why one would still recommend injectable test over this?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any reason why one would still recommend injectable test over this?
Someone would recommend regular testosterone over this because epi is androgenic, injecting test is going to be a lot more anabolic, and androgenic as some test will convert to dht.

M

Mr Giggles

Awards
Someone would recommend regular testosterone over this because epi is androgenic, injecting test is going to be a lot more anabolic, and androgenic as some test will convert to dht.
Is the difference between injectable test and Epi-Andro night and day?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes. But so will the shut down and potential sides. Epi andro will shut you down more mildly than testosterone, and it is cheaper, and legal. Testosterone you run the risk of too much e2 conversion, the possibility of having to use an AI, it is not legal, it is more expensive, you will shut down harder, you inject as opposed to taking a capsule. Now, if you are going to shut yourself down hard with and oral designer steroid or an oral in general, then the shutdown issue with test won't be a but deal, however you will want to be on the safe side and have something on hand for estrogen, and always have a post cycle therapy ready before your cycle is ready.

M

Mr Giggles

Awards
Would you recommend Epi-Andro if you are going to stack with orals - like deca, dbol, mast etc.

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, the difference will be huge. Epi will give a little DHT and provide some decent feel and libido, maybe a little extra drive in the gym, but little to no anabolism. And injection of test will probably provide just as much DHT, but also obviously give lots of testosterone.

M

Mr Giggles

Awards
Yes, the difference will be huge. Epi will give a little DHT and provide some decent feel and libido, maybe a little extra drive in the gym, but little to no anabolism. And injection of test will probably provide just as much DHT, but also obviously give lots of testosterone.
So if I read this, there seems to be no point in Epi-Andro really, if the anabolic effects are so small.

M

Mr Giggles

Awards
Also question: would something like this be able to be picked up on a drug test (for sports)? Since all we are doing is increasing DHT and testosterone?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is most likely a banned substance for sports, and could potentially be tested for. Also, deca and mast are not orals. Maybe you accidently classified them as.

M

Mr Giggles

Awards
It is most likely a banned substance for sports, and could potentially be tested for. Also, deca and mast are not orals. Maybe you accidently classified them as.
Yeh, mistake. Im posting between different sites haha

J

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A lot of drug tests actually test for metabolites. I think i read once that they’ll actually check the balance between testosterone and a different hormone (epitestosterone maybe? I forget). Typically, the two are present in the blood at a 1:1 concentration, so if the ratio is skewed, the person is likely injecting test. Anyway, at the end of the day, it will probably just depend on the organization and what they ban/test for.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Reviewing this post,

I have a question.

All in Oral,

Wouldn't the 1-test + Epi combination be a good deal?

Or choose the 4-ando + Epi combination?

Thanks

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Reviewing this post,

I have a question.

All in Oral,

Wouldn't the 1-test + Epi combination be a good deal?

Or choose the 4-ando + Epi combination?

Thanks
Neither. Choose 1-Andro + 4-Andro or 1-Andro + 4-Andro + Epiandro.

1-Andro + Epiandro could work, but you may run into low estro issues, since neither of those convert to estrogen, Epiandro is slightly antiestrogenic and your test production will be low on 1-Andro.