Epi Andro 150 mg/ day

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is 150 mg of epi enough for any kind of strength increase? I am also taking 150 mg of laxogenin and an unknown amount of bulbine. I know the recommended dose is 300 mg a day so I figured I would get some opinions here. Thanks!

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
To get even the slightest gains from epi andro solo you would need like 500mg+ a day. Which would be a fortune. It’s really only used for a test base.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rad83did a log of low dose epiandro, but he ran 250 on non training days and 500 on training days. He was satisfied with the results.
150 I think is too low for you to notice anything since it's a two stepper and has a very short half life. If you're trying to keep suppression at bay, and just gain strength maybe you could do a pulse of 500mg or maybe even up to a gram only on workout days. The results won't be stunning, but you'll get something out of it. Watch your blood pressure though. Best oral price i know of is Dark Carnival, and the only TD I can think of is Androhard.

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
150mg a day might dry you out a bit but that’s probably it

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
VL sells epi andro with a quality second to none and we dose it correctly so a bottle will last a full 30 days. @ 900mgs per day. each cap being 300 mgs. you can use my code RIPP10 to get 10% off

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
150 mg sounds very low. I'm not one to use epi andro as for some odd reason I get jaw pain when on it. Usual doses I've seem are around 300mg.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At least 800mg for epi-andro, and you will love it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At 800 mg a day, how long can it be used - 10 weeks straight?, what kinda PCT will be required.
you can run it for 10 weeks.. its going to probably make you feel real strong. it may not equate to alot of new mass but what you do gain will be solid and you most likely will keep it. i like it at 1200-1500. I use real gear and still think this stuff is awesome. I do get 1 side effect that is undesirable, acne.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you can run it for 10 weeks.. its going to probably make you feel real strong. it may not equate to alot of new mass but what you do gain will be solid and you most likely will keep it. i like it at 1200-1500. I use real gear and still think this stuff is awesome. I do get 1 side effect that is undesirable, acne.
next time I run epi vicious labs will be getting my money. not only best deal, but you guys have a great reputation!!!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am on my second bottle by VL and I love it. Stacking with CEL Cycle Support and I may add some Epistane if I can get my hands on some. Serm + M test my go to PCT always. I like to add reduce XT and x gels when funds allow

ToDie4Test

Awards
Any hair loss?

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thanks for the response. does running it @800 for 10 weeks require a pct? have never used any of the andros before.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any hair loss?
its possible.. the end target of epi would be a dht analogue

thanks for the response. does running it @800 for 10 weeks require a pct? have never used any of the andros before.
I would. I tell ya to be fair when i worked with LG (probably 5-10 yrs ago), i would run it at their dose recommendations and up to x2 of that, and never felt much other than a little libido boost, so back then Id have told you no need. fast forward to the point you have some guys running this super high, and low and behold, its a powerhouse when dosed 900 and up. Now again to be fair, I never ran it that high solo, but when i can add it to the back end of a heavy steroid cycle and get a noticeable boost in strength and aggression at the gym.... well something tells me its going to disrupt you enough to illicit a proper PCT.

i ran it @ 1500 mgs split and dosed every 4 hrs. including thru the night.